pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh plz do continue! Dont leave us hanging there plz
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

I'm glad I came across this FF, it was fun especially part 3. Part 3 was hilarious. You sketched out obnoxious Geet very well. 

Please add me to your PM list for any future updates or any other FFs/SSs. I did read the other FF in one sitting this morning and now the whole morning is gone with nothing to show but the satisfaction of having read a really engrossing story. I'll comment more on that thread. OK, with a heavy heart I have to get back to boring household chores.

Happy New Year!

ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Angel
i have thought about it........and if you do continue with the story i think it would be awesome to see Geet pulling Maan's leg about the pregnancy .
or you could do 2 versions
1. Geet playing at pregnancy to scare Maan !!!
2. Geet really pregnant and then we see both  their reactions.
and just an after thought for version 1 ...........a part or few on Maan's reaction after he finds out Geet was playing him !!!
thank you once more for a beautiful and totally hilarious ff / os !!!
πŸ˜† Sheesh Kabab.

That was a hot update! LOL πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Geet and Maan were AMAZING! WOW!

Geet is quite young and so her immaturity seems genuine! Her dare towards Maan just made my day since well . . . πŸ˜† Now that they had done the deed and thank you for Maan's POV at the end it helped me understand his feelings, it seems like . . . They like each other?

Well maybe Maan loves her . .  Not so sure! But for Geet is seems like liking as of now since she is unsure!? But that was so FUNNY! 🀣

You must continue ASAP!

Awesome update! Continue soon! πŸ‘

Love

Liz
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe they kissed under the mistletoe and maan was obviously attracted to her and it lead to the next and his monologue shows that he did enjoy her company and thought she looked beautiful in the saree all grown up and hmm right the ending I would give to it is that geet became pregnant and maan accepted the baby and in he process o takin care of her they btw admitted their love for each othe snd they got married lol anyways a great ss and love the whole atmosphere of this ss and it's concept πŸ˜ƒ
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  great  update  yaar.............
but  u  finish  the story  dear n  plz  continue.............
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

awesome update.....bt plz continue.....

Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pleassssse continue! I love this story:)
Take care
Paloma x
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful part. loved it.
 continue soon.

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You did not just end the FF here? Did you? OMG...How in H could you end it like this πŸ˜†Sheesh Kabab!

This is really unfair.....Come on...one prologue...please!!!!! Was it a ONS or did it grow into something more? Is there anything with which we can convince you? If I die of curiosity, you will have my blood on your handsπŸ˜†

I guess I should stop being such a dram queen now. Brilliantly written. It was very interesting and the characters very captivating. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks Niki for the recommendation!

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago