Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunandoghosh

sunandoghosh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Urgent - Home Security System Hyderabad

Hi Friends,

Need some serious help.

I am staying with my sister as she is here with me in Hyderabad for couple of weeks for some short course. We have an individual flat rented in a gated community.
However she is young and very innocent and feels scared always. There are many times I get home late or even may have to be away for long hours go to office etc.

I was thinking of getting a home security system installed for her extra peace and safety.

I went through so many websites of godrej / ADT / Eureka Forbes / Zicom and submitted contact customer form...

Till date nobody contacted from these companies.

Also I don't know which product / company is reliable and does it work.

Reviews on mouthshut dot com show all very very poor reviews.

Dont we have any good security system available in India or Hyderabad?

Pls guide friends.

thanks always

sunando

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent - Home Security System Hyderabad" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top