Is 7 pm the new prime time? (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by shanti05

I hope so rekha
See for me i live in US and i was watching Bidaaii at 5:30pm and then 10:00pm repeat so I doubt it makes much difference here in USA that too in Pacific side..

I think 7 pm is good for many also if they come home early and watch shows and then eat early and sleep..

Romesh Kalra was really good with Apu and Mona in JJKn saw him in one of teh intereviews..

And also now with Bidaaii he was with Apy,and Apu knows him well !

Lets hope we do get him back with Apu in a continuation.....

Hoping for the best !!
di I have that interview.....
if u want to watch it again I can upload Embarrassed..its so funny..that romesh compared apu-mona with some big hollywood directors interms of their directing capabilityROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I remember when apu entered bidaai..in one of his interview he did reffered about romesh ..that he know him well.....

how many of u know..that one of bidaai's party was attended by apu.. ....Embarrassed 

Not just Apu most of the starcast of JJKN including Mona attended 2008 Bidaai success party sparking rumours that JJKN2 shall be back, there was even an article on tellybuzz then.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rehana86

if u want to watch it again I can upload Embarrassed..its so funny..that romesh compared apu-mona with some big hollywood directors interms of their directing capabilityROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I remember when apu entered bidaai..in one of his interview he did reffered about romesh ..that he know him well.....

how many of u know..that one of bidaai's party was attended by apu.. ....Embarrassed 

WHERE IS THE VDO???......kambakt bahu, sharam nahin aati.....important important news saasu maa se chupate ho Evil Smile........i wanna watch the vdo plzzzzzzzzzzz Big smile
sorry mom-in-law(MIL)WinkLOLits not a recent oneCryLOL
it was in yr 2008
that time apu(ur betu) was doing some other show(RKB)& apu came for the party with his wife & some oldCry frnds 
that time who thought in future apu will be a part of bidaai teamEmbarrassed

Yes, Poonam JJKN2 to nahin aya par Apu came back with Bidaai.Big smile short but what a comebackClapClap

poo_s

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by shanti05

I hope so rekha
See for me i live in US and i was watching Bidaaii at 5:30pm and then 10:00pm repeat so I doubt it makes much difference here in USA that too in Pacific side..

I think 7 pm is good for many also if they come home early and watch shows and then eat early and sleep..

Romesh Kalra was really good with Apu and Mona in JJKn saw him in one of teh intereviews..

And also now with Bidaaii he was with Apy,and Apu knows him well !

Lets hope we do get him back with Apu in a continuation.....

Hoping for the best !!

Not just Apu most of the starcast of JJKN including Mona attended 2008 Bidaai success party sparking rumours that JJKN2 shall be back, there was even an article on tellybuzz then.Embarrassed
yes di... I was so happy first that article about jjkn sequel then mona's entry in RKB...for a change I started to believe that jjkn sequel will happen .everything was falling in place .Cry
but TD & their stupid plansAngryCry

rekha02

Go to top