India-Forums

TMS 20 - 24 Dec updates on page-1 (Page 3)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay - uh huh ...vera Onnum sOlla thOnalai ppa

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay Ma and Sree for the lovely updates. Enaku ippadu irukku D'oh D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohAngryAngryAngryAngry intha episode ah padicha piragu 
v.dhanyalakshmi Groupbie
v.dhanyalakshmi
v.dhanyalakshmi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
thanks eljay for ur updates........
 they just dragging the serial...... selvam ku appu..... selvam ku help panna vandavanglukum appu..... enna koduma edhu??????

I think, archu did't gave  jewel to her mum she will help selvam to solve the prblm....

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 23 December 2010 at 3:56am
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Aappu mela Aappu to MM and namma thalai mela Molaga mela molaga grinding.

Vera yenna - Thirumathi Selvam will save Thiru Selvam's pride by bringing the jewels. Intha MMkku ivlav rosham irukka koodathu. If he agreed to Archu's jewels long before atleast this Muthu Kumar would have been saved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v.dhanyalakshmiVani19eljay

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
If Rani had even a gram of self respect, she would tell LR 5 that she doesn't want a price to become their DIL, and she should back out of the wedding.  Akash should say the same thing if he has any real respect for Rani.  Actually, I know someone who told her father that if her inlaws demanded any dowry, she didn't want to marry their son, since it was not a love marriage, after all! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay.

What kind of love is it between Akash & Rani...both of them are spineless and want that jewellery it seems.  And this zero Selvam has mega sized ego... tantan gopal 400 gms gold overnight wherefrom?

raavodu raava koLLai adichchaal
400 gms thangam
koLLai adikka mudiylainaa
kalyanam anga nikkum.....

v.dhanyalakshmiVani19eljay

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@eclat, tomorrow is Friday so the director would have reserved his grand scene for tomorrow, until then, he wants us to die of suspense - kalyanam nadakkuma, nadakkaatha?  gold kidaikkuma, kidaikkaatha?  Selvam maanam pOguma, pOgaatha?  Bhag thooku pOttu saaga pOraaLaa, illai vaazha pOraaLa, Ranikku spine varuma, varaadha?  Akashkku sisterai pO, pO solla dhairyam varuma, varaadha?  Let us see - naan naaLaikku paarpena, paarkka maattena, that too is a question, because I already have one guest in the house today, tomorrow four more are coming, then two on Tuesday, and after that, HOUSE FULL!

rureadyv.dhanyalakshmiVani19

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Can sombody tell me why the groom's side always demand for jewellery? If the girl goes to the groom's place do they have the right over her jewellery? Idhu ellam is only encouraging the public to practice this dowry system which should have been abolished long ago.Angry

I

Sue, why are you so surprised?  This is why I keep saying that these serials are encouraging all these awful ideas in people's heads, esp those MILs who have no work now that there is a DIL to do it.  Btw, just for your information, yes, some inlaws do think they have a right over the DIL's jewelry, even to give it as a gift to someone (nee thaan romba naaLaa use paNNavae illaiyae, being the reason given!) or trade it in to buy something for themselves, and sometimes they get offended if the DIL leaves the country and puts her jewelry in a separate locker!  We all have to thank these awful serials for putting such ideas into people's heads.

So in other words the jewellry also becomes their property...I wish I was the DIL of one of this character appo therium yaar indhe Sue Nair..Angry..just to get a girl married off their demands are sky rocketing...enna avanga sons ellam made of thangam...aa?? If the couple were to divorce what happens to the dowry? will the girl get back everything or they will send her off minus all the goodies??Shocked

Its time to clean our indian mentality.....serials shd actually start showing to have this custom to be slowly wiped off...but then again those ppl involved in the production must have their brains cleaned first coz they also come from the sect. So who is going to do the cleaning??yaarumey illa pa...CryCry

They got the cheek to get annoyed when the DIL has a separate locker?? Why? coz not able to put their hands and grab something when they need to settle their debts??AngryAngry Luckily all my family members including sisters, aunties, cousins and inlaws have their own repective lockers - nobody can poke their noses into it..!!LOL

Actually serials ellam parthu I got so much of ideas of what is actually going around in other parts of the world.......otherwise I am like a frog under the coconut shell - thinking idhu thaan daa ullagam...Silly

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 December 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Go to top