TMS 20 - 24 Dec updates on page-1 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
If Rani had even a gram of self respect, she would tell LR 5 that she doesn't want a price to become their DIL, and she should back out of the wedding.  Akash should say the same thing if he has any real respect for Rani.  Actually, I know someone who told her father that if her inlaws demanded any dowry, she didn't want to marry their son, since it was not a love marriage, after all! 
Thanks Eljay.

What kind of love is it between Akash & Rani...both of them are spineless and want that jewellery it seems.  And this zero Selvam has mega sized ego... tantan gopal 400 gms gold overnight wherefrom?

raavodu raava koLLai adichchaal
400 gms thangam
koLLai adikka mudiylainaa
kalyanam anga nikkum.....
@eclat, tomorrow is Friday so the director would have reserved his grand scene for tomorrow, until then, he wants us to die of suspense - kalyanam nadakkuma, nadakkaatha?  gold kidaikkuma, kidaikkaatha?  Selvam maanam pOguma, pOgaatha?  Bhag thooku pOttu saaga pOraaLaa, illai vaazha pOraaLa, Ranikku spine varuma, varaadha?  Akashkku sisterai pO, pO solla dhairyam varuma, varaadha?  Let us see - naan naaLaikku paarpena, paarkka maattena, that too is a question, because I already have one guest in the house today, tomorrow four more are coming, then two on Tuesday, and after that, HOUSE FULL!
Originally posted by eljay

Sue, why are you so surprised?  This is why I keep saying that these serials are encouraging all these awful ideas in people's heads, esp those MILs who have no work now that there is a DIL to do it.  Btw, just for your information, yes, some inlaws do think they have a right over the DIL's jewelry, even to give it as a gift to someone (nee thaan romba naaLaa use paNNavae illaiyae, being the reason given!) or trade it in to buy something for themselves, and sometimes they get offended if the DIL leaves the country and puts her jewelry in a separate locker!  We all have to thank these awful serials for putting such ideas into people's heads.

So in other words the jewellry also becomes their property...I wish I was the DIL of one of this character appo therium yaar indhe Sue Nair..Angry..just to get a girl married off their demands are sky rocketing...enna avanga sons ellam made of thangam...aa?? If the couple were to divorce what happens to the dowry? will the girl get back everything or they will send her off minus all the goodies??ðŸ˜ē

Its time to clean our indian mentality.....serials shd actually start showing to have this custom to be slowly wiped off...but then again those ppl involved in the production must have their brains cleaned first coz they also come from the sect. So who is going to do the cleaning??yaarumey illa pa...😭😭

They got the cheek to get annoyed when the DIL has a separate locker?? Why? coz not able to put their hands and grab something when they need to settle their debts??AngryAngry Luckily all my family members including sisters, aunties, cousins and inlaws have their own repective lockers - nobody can poke their noses into it..!!😆

Actually serials ellam parthu I got so much of ideas of what is actually going around in other parts of the world.......otherwise I am like a frog under the coconut shell - thinking idhu thaan daa ullagam...ðŸĪŠ

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eljay

@eclat, tomorrow is Friday so the director would have reserved his grand scene for tomorrow, until then, he wants us to die of suspense - kalyanam nadakkuma, nadakkaatha?  gold kidaikkuma, kidaikkaatha?  Selvam maanam pOguma, pOgaatha?  Bhag thooku pOttu saaga pOraaLaa, illai vaazha pOraaLa, Ranikku spine varuma, varaadha?  Akashkku sisterai pO, pO solla dhairyam varuma, varaadha?  Let us see - naan naaLaikku paarpena, paarkka maattena, that too is a question, because I already have one guest in the house today, tomorrow four more are coming, then two on Tuesday, and after that, HOUSE FULL!

I feel some good samaritan will come along and save Selvam's manam....that Rajasekhar will never win......perhaps MK was locked up somewhere so that he is not able to help Selvam on time. The trouble why the bad guys are able to plan out everything accordingly coz all the big mouthed good guys leak out their plans well in advance...they are never discreet abt their scheme.ðŸ˜Ą
The serial is dragging so much with rani's wedding as suspense...

shabba ippove kannu katuthey...
Thanks Roja akka & sree for the update, innuma intha kalyanam episode muduyalai? Aandava enggalai ellam kaapathu 😭