Posted: 13 years ago
I always wonder what happens to the clothes these actors. actresses wear in the movies after the shooting is complete?? ðŸ˜† Do they get to take those home?😲 or they dont?? I think they dont take all of them, maybe a few😆 Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago
Good question. I have always wondered about this question too. I think they can keep some of them because I see these actors wearing the same clothes while promoting the movie 😃 Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
I've heard from time to time that the actors get to take a few of the costumes home with them, but I don't know what happens to the rest of their wardrobes from the sets
Yeah.. Some they take home.. remember Deepika's Blue gown fron BAH, she has worn it couple of times off screen...

The rest I think the producers use it in their other movies in some way like make them into  pillow covers, cushion covers, table cloth's etc... Or if the dress is so bad maybe they cut it out and use it to do Jaadhu Poncha ( Mop) 😆 
^Or curtains in SLB's case😆
Originally posted by maddy1973

Yeah.. Some they take home.. remember Deepika's Blue gown fron BAH, she has worn it couple of times off screen...

The rest I think the producers use it in their other movies in some way like make them into  pillow covers, cushion covers, table cloth's etc... Or if the dress is so bad maybe they cut it out and use it to do Jaadhu Poncha ( Mop) 😆 

🤣 jhadu-pochha 
sometimes they auction it...some the actors keep...and the rest resold perhaps
Originally posted by anjali10

🤣 jhadu-pochha 

Thats a great way to spell it..... Will definitely use it next time.. 😆
🤣 jhadu-pochha ....oh god maddy u crack me up..

lol...imagine using something like kareena's "you are my sonia" outfit or priyankas dostana dresses as a mop...
Smarie... LOL. 😆 Was imagining Kjo doing Jhadhu Pocha at the Dharma Productions studio with the 'You are my Sonia' Outfit ..

Some of the actresses outfits may be so itsy bitsy to even use it for Jhadu Pocha .....🤣
Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago