Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP ko video cd mein band karlu, dariya mein phek

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
GUYS,

How many of you would like to have official version of all GHSP episodes on video cds to keep with us forever. Just the way we get movie cds, Ramayan/Mahabharat cds and all english series cds?

I for one only record on my Tata sky so i don't have any everlasting GHSP videos. But this one I would want. Wish Star one could get into releasing video cds of say first 100 episodes that we can buy? !

What is your take on it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LAXMI005subiamanMahimaanbangaloresmaaniqra

unknownangel86 Newbie
unknownangel86
unknownangel86

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

GUYS,

How many of you would like to have official version of all GHSP episodes on video cds to keep with us forever. Just the way we get movie cds, Ramayan/Mahabharat cds and all english series cds?

I for one only record on my Tata sky so i don't have any everlasting GHSP videos. But this one I would want. Wish Star one could get into releasing video cds of say first 100 episodes that we can buy? !

What is your take on it?

there is the site that provides the dvd format of geet in high quality n u can download it from that site  its http:// then staronegeetindianversion.blogspot  n then .com its not letting me post the link so i m writing it this way it has episodes from 46 to 175 n the person is uploading entire series...
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thank you for your reply unknownangel86, will most certainly check it out
saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

GUYS,

What is your take on it?

u just took words out of my mouth........i also record them on my tata sky & i was finding a way out so that these videos itself could be converted to vcd's......does anyone know it??? vaise b taking each & every epi & then converting it to cd would b a cumbersome process....right???Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top