Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia and Maithili meeting face to face? (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I haven't watched VD so I won't draw a comparison. I would just say that I'd prefer if Maithili is a dead human who never comes back. But I definitely am not going to accept Pia as reincarnated Maithili. So out of the two, I'll go for Maithili coming back only. However, I'll be happy if neither of the above happens, though, knowing Ekta, one of the two dramas will happen.

See...that's the thing with people who haven't seen VD! They don't know what is the positive side to this track. With Maithili coming back, Abhay would find out that Maithili was 'bad' and then he feels more inclined to Pia and less to Maithili
Oh YES I would rather have this track then Pia being reincarnated

VD or no VD, positive or negative, but double role?? Pia and Maithili both?? I am not keen on it. As it is, I hate the whole concept of doppelgangersOuch
And from what I make out, Maithili wasn't 'bad'. It may be inspired from VD but it doesn't necessarily have to be a copy! I'm kind of glad I haven't seen VDEmbarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 19 December 2010 at 11:39pm

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
dont know, if it'll go VD ways, but i think, we'll never have Abhay's twin..........n Meithili is i feel, PIa in her new birth......thts bit cliched, but if Metz comes back, Abhay will b sandwiched b/w both, n then it'll b an unnecessary hassle in d show, which i dont want to see.........i want only Abhiya.........ok, if thr was some past for Abhay.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

dont know, if it'll go VD ways, but i think, we'll never have Abhay's twin..........n Meithili is i feel, PIa in her new birth......thts bit cliched, but if Metz comes back, Abhay will b sandwiched b/w both, n then it'll b an unnecessary hassle in d show, which i dont want to see.........i want only Abhiya.........ok, if thr was some past for Abhay.

Precisely! I don't want a APM love triangleOuch
But I don't want Pia to be reincarnated Maithili either! That'll just kill the essence of AbhIya for me!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 19 December 2010 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
yes abhay ko sandwith kyo banate ho, we can tolerate rebirth of maithli but can't tolerate come back maithli.

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by prcns

Precisely! I don't want a APM love triangleOuch
But I don't want Pia to be reincarnated Maithili either! That'll just kill the essence of AbhIya for me!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Same here..........i defi dont want APM triangle as u said...........n ya, i also dont want Pia as Metz reborn, but i was feeling as if thts d case............coz d way Pia was irresistibly falling for Abhay.......

but, i hope tht Pia is not reborn Meithili, n Abhiya story is only on Abhay n Pia.......

.Jane..

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes abhay ko sandwith kyo banate ho, we can tolerate rebirth of maithli but can't tolerate come back maithli.

ya, i want Abhay to move on w/ Pia n forget MeithiliConfused
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
 Except or not PKYEK is  mixer  of both twilight & VD..Ekta has taken insipration of both..but lady is very smart.... fom the 1st day she & entire star cast  trying to say that its not twilight  ofcourse it snot  but its definately inspire from it..but i think ekta will come up with some diff track for sure.she will not repeat   anything whatver  happen in twilight & VD .. so she can say that see its my own idea...Wink
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Now we're at a high point in the story where it's slowly being revelaed as to who is this 'Maithili' and how this corresponds to Abhay's past! I must say it's going kinda fast but VERY interesting.....Now PKYEK is a bit going the Vampires diaries way with Abhay and Pia's twinLOL so do you think that Maithili's character will be introduced in the show? Because in VD, that's exactly what happens! I don't know..just wondering if you all are thinking the same

For those who don't watch VD, would this be a interesting track anyways? WinkBig smile
is dis show inspired by vampire diaries or Twilight?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index