Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I haven't watched VD so I won't draw a comparison. I would just say that I'd prefer if Maithili is a dead human who never comes back. But I definitely am not going to accept Pia as reincarnated Maithili. So out of the two, I'll go for Maithili coming back only. However, I'll be happy if neither of the above happens, though, knowing Ekta, one of the two dramas will happen.

I totally agree with you! 😆
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont want maithli to come back

from what is shown till now abhay really loved maithli and she was his true love he could do anything for her and their love was more intense abhay even died for her as he said

so if she comes back and becomes negative   it would change meaning of abhay love for maithli

i would rather want maithli to be dead and only in abhay past

Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think maithili is dead coz she was ahuman

so she is not returning
namita_savni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no i don't want maithali.......
cus i hated when katerine entered in vampire diaries.....
nd ofcourse ,if maithali comes back..she'll defintly try to get abhay back.......wich means there will be no more abhiya...😔
sooooo noooooo
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm.....but the thing is Metz didnt seem to be negative or evil....if she is then it would be intresting to have her back against Abhiya...but if she is as sweet as they showed....then it would get to complicated....so donno...however hope ekta does it smoothly. Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Twilight se leke Vampire Diaries tak! 🤣

I haven't watched/read VD so I am not very sure. Moreover, I so do not want Sukeerti to play like some double role, cliched and boring. Really! I would like it better if Maithli turns out Abhay's dead wife or lover.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
they have to show maithali and her true colours only then will abhay be able to move on with pia.
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

i dont want maithli to come back

from what is shown till now abhay really loved maithli and she was his true love he could do anything for her and their love was more intense abhay even died for her as he said

so if she comes back and becomes negative   it would change meaning of abhay love for maithli

i would rather want maithli to be dead and only in abhay past

Well see if this goes the Vampire Diaries way, Abhay will have loved Maithili but when she returns he finds out that she used him and then threw him away....
That's when Abhay's love for Pia gets stronger which is why I kinda want this track
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Oh lord, no way, this can't be the copy of Vampire Diaries. Like no way! Ekta should try a new concept, something original as Vampire Diaries has it's own unique style.

But so far, lot of the show is taken from Twilight and VD! The only difference is that there aren't any werewolves or witches....yet😆
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I haven't watched VD so I won't draw a comparison. I would just say that I'd prefer if Maithili is a dead human who never comes back. But I definitely am not going to accept Pia as reincarnated Maithili. So out of the two, I'll go for Maithili coming back only. However, I'll be happy if neither of the above happens, though, knowing Ekta, one of the two dramas will happen.

See...that's the thing with people who haven't seen VD! They don't know what is the positive side to this track. With Maithili coming back, Abhay would find out that Maithili was 'bad' and then he feels more inclined to Pia and less to Maithili
Oh YES I would rather have this track then Pia being reincarnated