India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia and Maithili meeting face to face?

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Now we're at a high point in the story where it's slowly being revelaed as to who is this 'Maithili' and how this corresponds to Abhay's past! I must say it's going kinda fast but VERY interesting.....Now PKYEK is a bit going the Vampires diaries way with Abhay and Pia's twinLOL so do you think that Maithili's character will be introduced in the show? Because in VD, that's exactly what happens! I don't know..just wondering if you all are thinking the same

For those who don't watch VD, would this be a interesting track anyways? WinkBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meawTressaBobbi.luvkasuNikasha.prcnsShilpa.AgarwalmanjhaSia889carisma2ragzz.Befikre

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
yeah i was just thinking that, just the way Katherine comes back and comes face to face with Elena!! same thing might happen in this, but u cant say for sure, since its an Ekta show LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xxBefikre

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

yeah i was just thinking that, just the way Katherine comes back and comes face to face with Elena!! same thing might happen in this, but u cant say for sure, since its an Ekta show LOL

See..I was doubting that JUST because it's an Ekta show...The effects on the show is not so good.....Showing two characters but the same actor and then both coming face to face? I mean they'll need to make it look real

Yes just like Maithili is Katherine and Pia is Elena
I would LOVE to see Sukriti playing a 'bad' girl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.Befikre

adorablenabs Senior Member
adorablenabs
adorablenabs

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
She might bring Maithilli out after Abhay and Pia fall in love - this way she can be kabab mein haddi and create more misunderstandings :P
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Maithli coming as the evil doppeganger obsessed with getting Abhay back is a much more exciting and potent track then having Pia as Maithli reincarnated.

TVD rocks with the whole Katherine-Stefan-Elena thing.....and it would be fun to have it here in PKYEK.

It will help the audience understand that Abhay loves Piya for who she is and not because she is the twin image of his true love Maithli as he believes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovemoonstruckluvkasuBefikre

-GothicBeauty- IF-Dazzler
-GothicBeauty-
-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
no i don't want maithali.......
because i hated when katherine entered in vampire diaries..........
obivously ,if maithali came back.........she try to get abhay back.......
which means no abhiya.thats why no maithaliAngrylolzzzzzzzzz
oops kuch zyada ho gaya kyLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Ya in that way it'll b more interesting if maithili comes as a bolt from the blue. i always luv luv triangles.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maithli coming as the evil doppeganger obsessed with getting Abhay back is a much more exciting and potent track then having Pia as Maithli reincarnated.

TVD rocks with the whole Katherine-Stefan-Elena thing.....and it would be fun to have it here in PKYEK.

It will help the audience understand that Abhay loves Piya for who she is and not because she is the twin image of his true love Maithli as he believes.

totally agree wid u............i had imagined d same story as urs d day i watched abhay luking at d pic of maithli.........nd wid dis track we wud actually be able to see more passionate abhiya as den it wud be abhay's agneepariksha LOLLOLto choose between piya nd maithliSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index