Bandini
Bandini

The hight of Ridiculousness !! (Page 2)

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanrajfan1

so true!!!  for someone claiming to be clever...she sure does not carry herself well!!  I for one prefer black but there are surely fashions in black...not the crappy suite she keeps on wearing!!!  but I guess the CVs are cutting their budget ! 

I personally don't have anything against anyone wearing any particular color, (I myself have worn black many times, but have grown out of it). It's just on TV, we expect, people to change their gear at least once in a while, but then you are right, may be they didn't have enough money or it suited the "wicked witch" role Megha's playing right now, after all, grey or brown, would have looked even worse! I haven't checked out the shoes, though...Big smile

Have you also noticed how the doors are always left open & there's very little privacy? 

Another thing, how comes Nandini's finance "to-be" was talking to Vishal on the phone at the balcony, in the house...did no one overhear them?

How  comes Megha is allowing Hitten, Motiben & others to stay at the same house, yet not DM or Santu? It's quite unbelievable that Moti ben, who is the guardian of the house would ever allow anyone to take over DM's wealth, seeing how she used to accuse Santu everyday ..yet this time they show her subdued, without any fuss or argument? Unbelievable! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitsg08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index