India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

The hight of Ridiculousness !!

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I finally watched this week's episodes. I was already begining to hate this track as I am irritated by the fact Ekta and CVs think we see and forget things!

They are doing everything just like they did in KYUNKI!

• Gave Vishal same bg music as Ansh!
  • Triveni is raped by Vishal just like Nandini was raped by Ansh. And made to be his wife!
  • Megha took over all the house just like Meera did.
Ekta seriously has some issues with people with M. As her vamps always have names with M. Megha, Meera, Mandira, Monihi, Mahi!!! Ekta kabhi to kuch alag karo yaar you're now great grandma of entertainment....zamana badal gayi hai !!!Thumbs Down

• Hiten wants to take the diamond samples back if the guy doesnt agree to his price but he did so he just left his samples with him? who in the world just leaves diamonds just like that?????
  • DM has patti over his eye and after Santu puts the drops its perfect in seconds!!!Ouch
  • Madhav Solanki is that popular in Bombay? if he was so popular why did he never have money? Itne kitne mahan artist the ke sab unko jante hai??Confused
  • How did Toral change so much...she is the worse character right now...I mean where is the Toral who was sensible and intelligent! This Toral said ab to hadd ho gayi hai we should leave and stay somewhere we are happy! abey your in-laws are thrown out of house, your hubby and kids mahenat is turned to ashes...and you want to be happy!!!!! and leave the house which in first place is yours? and be happy with your son in pain? what kindda mother is that? and seriously this Toral looks far too young and stupid - sorry but she just doesnt suit the character at all. And same for this Vishal....just cant stand him.Dead
  • since when Ahemdabad to Mumbai trains look like local trains where ppl stand?
  • and the Best of all - Factory ka gate nahi burn hota...board nahi burn hota but the tijori which is absolutely secure (as its a diamond merchant's tijori) burns along with dimonds which need absolute high temperatures to burn and turned into ashes BURNS but the Board doesnt burn....nahi to sabko pata kaise chalega it was factoryWacko (please for entertainment's sake...itna ullu to mat banao yaar...CVs you might not have brains but the views sure do have it )
And pandavo ko vanvas mila tha nahi ke Krishna bhagwan ko!! As I do remember starting of this leap god came and told Santu she was Krishna. Ah whatever...this show has become more of a headache than entertainment.

I had stopped watching but was sick and at home so watched it par these faltuness has make me feel even more irritated.

I am sorry to all who don't like what I have written...these are my views and you may tell me if i think its so bad then why do I watch it.. Well I gave the answer already...I was in an accident and at home so timepass ke liye dekha par ended up with even worse headache then before. And also I think I should express my views on a show which I LOVED once.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5_KAYNAAT_IstilaNancy_NUTSsg08rpmenonpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
This an open forum to express ones like and dislike so there is no need to apologize for your earnest POV. Please don't feel you need to expain for whatever reason you watched an episode of your once loved show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_sg08KyunkiImafanrpmenon

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

I finally watched this week's episodes. I was already begining to hate this track as I am irritated by the fact Ekta and CVs think we see and forget things! 

Ekta seriously has some issues with people with M. As her vamps always have names with M. Megha, Meera, Mandira, Monihi, Mahi!!!

Clap LOL that's a good observation!

Hiten wants to take the diamond samples back if the guy doesnt agree to his price but he did so he just left his samples with him? who in the world just leaves diamonds just like that?????

I saw that and wondered the same! ROFL ROFL That is why they should have kept to the original storyline. However I can't help wondering now after seeing so much confusing conclusions & new beginnings as to which of those was the original storyline?

How did Toral change so much...she is the worse character right now...I mean where is the Toral who was sensible and intelligent! This Toral said ab to hadd ho gayi hai

So true! The original actress playing the part of Toral presented herself as intelligent, brave, empathetic, sensitive, tolerant, understanding....this one is so afraid, selfish, naive...it seems like the director got help from the original actors themselves in developing the story otherwise, why & how did the story get to this dismal state?

and the Best of all - Factory ka gate nahi burn hota...board nahi burn hota but the tijori which is absolutely secure (as its a diamond merchant's tijori) burns along with dimonds which need absolute high temperatures to burn and turned into ashes BURNS but the Board doesnt burn....nahi to sabko pata kaise chalega it was factoryWacko (please for entertainment's sake...itna ullu to mat banao yaar...CVs you might not have brains but the views sure do have it )

Clap And which scientific theory can explain diamonds burning into black carbon?? ROFL ROFLROFL 

I thought Krishna & the villagers were all there while the building was on fire, so did he not call for a fire engine or extingished himself  with water?

leap god came and told Santu she was Krishna. Ah whatever...this show has become more of a headache than entertainment.

And where was Gori Mama, during the hard times - the idol that Santu continuously worshiped at the well?

Thank you for reading and sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

No feelings hurt. It is true, some of us like myself do believe in one God. Others believe in more idols. The least the directors could have done if bringing in religion into this to develop the story on spiritual basis providing people with answers, not like for example showing Molik  vanishing in thin air after doing all those crimes, hurting Santu, playing games with Khemi & Hitten, misleading Arjun, without a soul suspecting anything wrong or finding out the REAL truth!!! 

And now DM is going to get rich...or die, or Santu will, with more and more leaps! While Khemi, Kangiwagela, Suraj, Birwa, Moongi and others either disappearing, or changing so fast...Angry  So infuriating!! 

Edited by cluelass - 19 December 2010 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajfan1_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTSsg08rpmenon

sanrajfan1 Senior Member
sanrajfan1
sanrajfan1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Gosh also the wardrobe...specially of Megha's   she really looks so bad..the shirts don't fit her, the pants are floods, the shoes are horrible and the worst is her hair....that french twist looks totally rediculous!!!!!!!   AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanrajfan1

Gosh also the wardrobe...specially of Megha's   she really looks so bad..the shirts don't fit her, the pants are floods, the shoes are horrible and the worst is her hair....that french twist looks totally rediculous!!!!!!!   AngryAngryAngry

Thumbs Up Well spotted! 

Btw, she hasn't much in her wardrobe being that rich! How comes she's always wearing black?? The same hair style??It's soo dismal, she definitely needs to get a life ...  not at the cost of others, though! LOL
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
What is Kyunki???
sanrajfan1 Senior Member
sanrajfan1
sanrajfan1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cluelass

Originally posted by sanrajfan1

Thumbs Up Well spotted! 

Btw, she hasn't much in her wardrobe being that rich! How comes she's always wearing black?? The same hair style??It's soo dismal, she definitely needs to get a life ...  not at the cost of others, though! LOL

so true!!!  for someone claiming to be clever...she sure does not carry herself well!!  I for one prefer black but there are surely fashions in black...not the crappy suite she keeps on wearing!!!  but I guess the CVs are cutting their budget ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

What is Kyunki???

Kyunki is short for Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, an old show of Ekta which used to air on Star Plus from 2000-2008. It is Ekta's most successful show and loads of the tracks in Bandini are similar to not only Kyunki but many of her other shows as well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index