Written Update 18th Dec 2010

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update 18th Dec 2010:

The epi started with Manjari saying to Ajay 'this was what you wanted to listen nah? every boy is like that, first becomes friends and then says I like you ILU..' Ajay stops her by saying 'ssshhhhh, but I dont love you, I just wanted to be friends.. By the way who's gonna love a girl like you' and leaves.. Manjari then thinks 'till today I am not able to understand this guy'..

The scene then shifts to Pooja's mum coming to Pooja.. And suddenly says 'you love Akshay nah? I know everything.. You did the right thing my dear.. I am with you'.. Pooja smiles and leaves..

The scene then shifts to Akshay's smiley face.. 😊 Ajay came and asked who lightened the candle at this time? Akshay says Manjari as he gifted it to because.. (but then stops and lies) that there was no light in their house thats why they lighted up.. Ajay leaves then.. Akshay's mum comes and tells Akshay to tell Ajay the truth but Akshay denies saying that both Manjari and Ajay hates each other so he doesnt know after knowing this how will Ajay react.. Akshay's mum says anyways 'I will go to Chaturwedi ji's house 2moro and ask for Manjari as her daughter-in-law'. Akshay denies by saying that its too fast for that, but his mum says 'you know Chaturwedi ji, if he comes to know of ur and Manjari's relationship then he will be very upset so let me take the step'.. Akshay then agrees..

I like this bit alot in today's episode.. 😃 Akshay is then looking at the candle and thinking abt Manjari.. Then there is a song sequence.. The song is 'Tera Hone Laga Hun'.. Starts with Akshay tying his shirt's buttons.. And then goes to his cafe where he takes the broom and treats it as the mike and sings 'shining in the shade and sun like a prol upon the ocean come and feel me come on heel me' And then Pooja on her bed with the upside down book sings 'ohh a jaa toh bhi mera mera tera jo ikrar hua toh kyun nah mai b keh dun keh dun hua mujhe b pyar huaaa' Then Akshay continues 'teraaa hone laga hun khone laga hun jab se mila hun' Then the song continues and Akshay is shown filing his nails in the salon and Pooja dancing in her room.. And then Pooja and Akshay starts doing the couple dance on the remaining song.. 😳 (I think im falling for this couple too) 😆

Next morning Akshay's mum comes and gives Manjari's mum some curry.. And indulges in a short talk, after which she asks if 'our neighbourhood can turn into a relationship?' Manjari's mum is so happy to listen to it and says yes.. Akshay's mum doesnt take Manjari's name but assumes that Manjari's mum knows it and same is the case with Manjari's mum as she thinks the propsal is for Pooja.. Hence they both say yes without knowing the truth.. Manjari's mum then tells this Manjari's dad who becomes very happy that finally some good news has come to their house.. 😊

The scene then shifts to Ajay thinking abt what he said to Manjari.. Soon Akshay enters and asks Ajay to get ready to go to cafe, but Ajay says he's not in mood so might not come.. Akshay then talks to Ajay and tells him that he needs a lover in his life and then his life will be all set.. Ajay gets hyper and says 'Bhaiya I dont love anyone and will never do it, I never believe in love.. I dont need love at all in my life!!' Akshay says 'Dont cuss love too much.. You never know when you might fall in love, love can happen anytime you never know'..

Then Manjari is shown talking to her friends about Ajay's changed attitude and his longing desire to be friends with her.. One of her frnds says 'maybe Ajay has started to love you' Manjari says 'oh please!! He says he wants to be friends and then also says that he doesnt love me.. Something's wrong..' Then her friend asks Manjari 'Are you falling for him?' Manjari replies 'Are you mad or something, me and him never!!'

Then Manjari's friends sees a famous tarrot card reader in their salon and goes up to her asking her to solve their problem.. The tarrot card woman asks Manjari to pick up 3 cards.. After reading them she tells her 'In 7 days time your life will be completely changed.. You will fall imensely in love with someone, that someone might not be in ur life right now but will enter soon.. The next 7 days are crucial for you'

This is where the epi ends..

In the precap we see Pooja's mum helping Pooja get ready to go to cafe.. Akshay leaves home and says Goodbye to everyone when Pooja's dad tells him to take Pooja along with him as their destiny is meant to be together..' End..

Sorry guys for the late update.. I was'nt supposed to be doing it but then had to cover.. Hope you all like it.. Enjoy guys! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much! I love your detailed updates :) 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Such a lovely update!!!! Thanx!!! :D
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey natty i know not your turn but still u did for us. Only want to say that u r a true fan and friend. Kudos kudos.
-Yasi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for doing it on my behalf :)
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpitmj

Hey natty i know not your turn but still u did for us. Only want to say that u r a true fan and friend. Kudos kudos.

Hey dear ur most welcome!! I just love this forum and hence can't stay away.. Thankieeesss for appreciating.. 😊
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 thanx... lovely serial....😉  such a wonderful update!!! 👏
Edited by swatyav - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@everyone I love you guys!! You all are most welcome!! I never thought of doing the written updates before anywhere but I love doing it here now!! Thanks everyone for the appreciation.. And for all of Ajay-Manjari fans you guys better join the AT as well!!! I'm waiting..