Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Fight for YOUR wife's honor, Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 5)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@DD - BTW, after you mentioned pardes on one of your PM's i had to YT it and guess kaun sa scene was the first one i saw.. the very same one which took your heart away and still does..amazing eyes.. says it all.. lagey raho... watch anything as long as u get back to LTLThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Oh Vandu....kya yaad dilaa diyaa...I had seen lot many SRK movies by then and I liked him but salman was my fav because of MPK....but tht scene and I found my heart flying to Mannat (yeah I know Mannat wasnt there durign those days but still...ROFL)

and tht scene was so splendid tht even Mahima was spellbound...she even mentions in her zee cinema interview tht she didnt know how to react because she was under a spell when she saw SRK....she didnt know how a man can end up displaying love thru eyes....

and SRK replies in his version of interview (which was independent) that he has felt and received intense love in his life from his relaions that it comes naturally for him to give it to others...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 2:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I can't tell u how much laats & ghusas I get from Mum to study.She hates Patil Saab's name & had put a parental control on Colors for sometimeOuch. Thankfully she doesn't know about our forum that's how I could keep in touch with my sweethheart & members.Wink Only after I was in the top five in the mock examinations & prelims did she relent.But you are right.Patil Saab almost ruined my future but I thank him still everyday for being in my lifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL
tu nahi sudhregi Zuby!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Parental control over Colors?
ROFL ROFL...I live alone else I am sure my parents would have done the same even at my this age!!
ROFL ROFL
Kya karoon,DD?Cry I can't describe myself before march 15,2010.A bit serious & practical type.Never went near the TV at all.Serial toh door Ads bhi nahin dekhti thi.Even now movies ka craze nahin hain.Only watch Harry Potter series with interest.But crazy about books.All sorts.Bas ek baar dekha Patil Saab ko Supriya ka song sunte huye.Bas woh din aur aaj ka din.And now I behave like a love sick puppy the whole khandaan is alarmed.LOLLOLLOL

Oh dear!You live alone? Family paas mein nahin?ShockedCry

Edited by ZubyDutta - 20 December 2010 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaprettywomanDancingdoll

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
very nice post DD

Every one has so much confident over datta that he won't doubt his wife, he fight for her honor, that is great, is this incident is going change datta and forgive nakku let me think, no i don't think so, he is so stubborn heart person, datt is going to say fight for you but that doesn't mean that i forgive you, and he going to walk away from her. i think only his feeling of losing her forever and ever is going brink back some sense to datta.

i hope kala get caught.

suresh have to blame some to escape from datta wrath

what happen if suresh point out bajji is the culprit who send me here to hurt you what will happen then? any clueDisapprove

what happen if suresh point out kala is the culprit who send me here to hurt you what will happen then? any clueLOL

i am still worried about to day episode.

sikkaisha-Carrie-Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Kya karoon,DD?Cry I can't describe myself before march 15,2010.A bit serious & practical type.Never went near the TV at all.Serial toh door Ads bhi nahin dekhti thi.Even now movies ka craze nahin hain.Only watch Harry Potter series with interest.But crazy about books.All sorts.Bas ek baar dekha Patil Saab ko Supriya ka song sunte huye.Bas woh din aur aaj ka din.And now I behave like a love sick puppy the whole khandaan is alarmed.LOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFL

yeah, seeing u, I have given all my rights on Dutta...well, I never really guraded him for myself...It was more for Shabz and Sara....
ROFL
But after reading your post and ur love sick puppy facet, I just feel like running to Dutta and telling him to adopt you!!
ROFL 
ROFL

sikkaishaprettywoman-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@DD - i truly feel SRK and Sachin are really blessed.. they are god's own kids.. esp SRk who lost his parents at such a young age, but has received so much love from all quarters of his life.. not that i am saying it will make up for his parents love.. But when you think of SRK, u think from ur heart.. whereas i personally feel Aamir is a gr8 producer, has a geat knack selecting scripts, promoting movies andis also a gr8 actor.. but the thing is no one touches my heart like him.. there is somthing in him that connects straight to the heart and forgets all the other by lanes!

sikkaisha-Carrie-Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

very nice post DD

Every one has so much confident over datta that he won't doubt his wife, he fight for her honor, that is great, is this incident is going change datta and forgive nakku let me think, no i don't think so, he is so stubborn heart person, datt is going to say fight for you but that doesn't mean that i forgive you, and he going to walk away from her. i think only his feeling of losing her forever and ever is going brink back some sense to datta.

i hope kala get caught.

what happen if suresh point out bajji is the culprit who send me here to hurt you what will happen then? any clueDisapprove

what happen if suresh point out kala is the culprit who send me here to hurt you what will happen then? any clueLOL

Sasha, I dnt think this track would be the end of FR....This is just showing one of the many facets of their love...FR is to relive each and every emotion, and facet of the eternal love these two define....to strengthen it....
and as I said in my post, I am keeping all his complaints of Naku aside and this infidelity aside...because I want him to stand by her in this Infeidelity track, display the true essence of this facet of his love and then he can go back to his rootha hua lover identity and can keep making faces....This whole issue in his marriage is between Naku and him but when others get involved in cases like Infidelity, he should just show them their places...

well, I think Suds would speak up before the count of 3....and even if Suresh gives a name, it wont be Kala....It can be Suds because Suds was front ending here...I dnt know because I just saw this weeks epi but looked like suds was the one to search for Suresh and implement Kala's plan....
so, suresh might take Suds name or someoen arbitary to frame him, such as Baaji!!
Lets say!!...but it wont be Kala!

sikkaishasasha_1-Carrie-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by sasha_1

very nice post DD

i hope kala get caught.

Sasha, I dnt think this track would be the end of FR....This is just showing one of the many facets of their love...FR is to relive each and every emotion, and facet of the eternal love these two define....to strengthen it....
and as I said in my post, I am keeping all his complaints of Naku aside and this infidelity aside...because I want him to stand by her in this Infeidelity track, display the true essence of this facet of his love and then he can go back to his rootha hua lover identity and can keep making faces....This whole issue in his marriage is between Naku and him but when others get involved in cases like Infidelity, he should just show them their places...

well, I think Suds would speak up before the count of 3....and even if Suresh gives a name, it wont be Kala....It can be Suds because Suds was front ending here...I dnt know because I just saw this weeks epi but looked like suds was the one to search for Suresh and implement Kala's plan....
so, suresh might take Suds name or someoen arbitary to frame him, such as Baaji!!
Lets say!!...but it wont be Kala!

so your point is this incident is not going to change datta anger toward nakku but if kala did not get caught she will think about another plan to separate nakku, so nakku still standing  on fire and seema is brought to pour more oil over the fire, so what will be the kala next plan. and suresh pointing out sudarsan no way if he point out sudarsan, he will spill all about kala. sudar is like kala don't even care about any one rather than himself, i def think it is bajji so let wait and watch today sad ending episode and i hate cv for spoilng my  x-mas holidays

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top