Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Fight for YOUR wife's honor, Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 4)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I can't tell u how much laats & ghusas I get from Mum to study.She hates Patil Saab's name & had put a parental control on Colors for sometimeOuch. Thankfully she doesn't know about our forum that's how I could keep in touch with my sweethheart & members.Wink Only after I was in the top five in the mock examinations & prelims did she relent.But you are right.Patil Saab almost ruined my future but I thank him still everyday for being in my lifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL
tu nahi sudhregi Zuby!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Parental control over Colors?
ROFL ROFL...I live alone else I am sure my parents would have done the same even at my this age!!
ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman-Carrie-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@zuby.. u r so cute.. and ur mum too.. colors ko taala laga diya!!! i can see myself having to do all that in future too.. bue hey she knows best, though it may not sound true now.. but she has your best interests at heart.. and truly you all deserve an applause for doing so well in studies when you have such distractions in life which consume your minds and brains, hai na..

ah ha! Mommy dear speaking huh?
ROFL ROFL

prettywoman-Carrie-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

oh u poor thing.. sunday ko bhi kaam.. that's sadCry
to be honest kabhie kabhie mein joke karti hoon that rather than being at home, i get more rest at work, cos ghar mein for every thing i have to be at everyone's beck and callAngryLOL

and here is the thread..

Big smile

Thanks Vandu.....

But i stay alone huns and thts why prefer home and all masti over work anytime...and tht too if I have aliens like that girl...LOLLOL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 12:24am

prettywoman-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@zuby.. u r so cute.. and ur mum too.. colors ko taala laga diya!!! i can see myself having to do all that in future too.. bue hey she knows best, though it may not sound true now.. but she has your best interests at heart.. and truly you all deserve an applause for doing so well in studies when you have such distractions in life which consume your minds and brains, hai na..

ah ha! Mommy dear speaking huh?
ROFL ROFL
aur koi chaara hain kyaLOLLOL.. i have to practice what i preach at all times, whether at home or IFROFL

-Carrie-Dancingdoll

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Sach???...Mein confused rehti hoon aaj kal most of the time...LOLLOL

I so didnt wanna watch LTL in thw state I was....It would have been an insult to LTL...and would give credit to this "lovely lady" who took her whole night and narrated her extremely touching love story to me tht I stopped all my work and was spelled....thts when I decided, will catch one random episode of LTL and experiment if I can feel the emotions....and BANG!! Would have to hug her for this!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
 ab pukka ho gaya that Niki is back with a bang.. the thought did cross my mind if the 'lovely lady' hand a hand in it i did not want to try and convince you, but let you realise it yourself..uumm, kya karoon D ka bhakth hoon, toh jaise guru, waisa hi shishya, isliye tujhe sochne ka waqt de diyaLOLLOL
and on that scene - I would give it 99.9% scoring in perfection..(cutting 0.1 because when the two walk in the room, they distracted me a little and I was literally like, stop walking, let me concentrate on each word LOLLOLLOL)....I mean, what a scene...Both were outstanding, just marvellous...especially when Naku in the end tells him that its not done and as soon as she says "other man", she is not able to complete the sentence and starts crying...and then the struggle on his face....OMG!! If I was there, I would have given him Naku in a silver platter and told him, "I know, u wanna hug her right now, give her ur shoulder, so here she is....." LOLLOLLOL....oh! u have said the same thing...yes yes...exactly!! *jumps with joy*
thank god for YT, i can watch it as many times as i want, warna my hubby keeps deleting all old epis to make space on our boxAngry

I mean, see AS....grrrrrrrrrrrr....AngryAngry (Anu kahaan hai tu LOLLOL *Hi Fi*)....She keeps mum and when Naku tries reasoning with her, instead of taking the head of the family's temporary position, she chooses to bow her head and remain silent....as if she was all suspicious.....and then next day she comes and admires Naku for being a smiling beauty!!! grrrrrrrrr......AngryLOLLOLLOL

Anu.. had a field day with AS! seriously i try to ignore her these days.. i was gobsmacked how the next day she came down all smiles.. dutta ke kamre se koi aawaaz nahi aayi na raath ko unlike SR where he came down yelling AS ASLOL toh pata chala AS ko ki D-N are still strong, so might as well put on my happy face nowAngryLOL
Well, I know why he didnt stand up for Naku in front of Kala but u r right, I was like Dude, speak up....ur wife so badlyyyyyyyy needs u now...see her once...she looks all alone right now!! CryCry

i agree.. i was the same.. even today i have a pinch in my hart he did not stand up for her, though i completely understand his reasoning, but for a wife that is so imp.. i am so hoping he vindicates himself big time today for that.. rubbing hands in glee.. have to give it to the LTL team that they are not dragging any track, but justusing these small incidents to show D's faith in NakkuEmbarrassed
Its seems like years since I was so overjoyed over a scene....ab bus kal suds khrab naa kare....Angry

Oye....So, I just caught up on Madhu-Dutta scene!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! What a scene...I tell u Vandu, we should keep Dutta smashed and drunk all the time...sudhraa hua rehtaa hai in this state!! ROFL.....shld note down to fill his bar and create one in his room....Subah utho, talli ho and call ur wife for eternal food!!....LOLLOL....first he throws tht plate on the ground purposely....I tell u, abhi bhi bachcha hai....he so needs all petting and pampering!! LOLLOL.....and then Madhu turns up and I was like, I get it why Naku is teaching a lesson (and frankly I am loving it....LOLLOL but didnt she say she wuld not step in the room and not tht she wouldnt show her face to him?? and he did call her - right?...mujhe woh samajh nahi aaya....koi roshni daalegaa pls...He does say nakusha....right? ConfusedLOL)...but anyways, so, Madhu comes and I was like good, Naku is being stern here but ek achche scene ka chance chalaa gaya!!! but No,....I was so wrong....This bro-sis scene was long due and was sooooo beautiful...Just the other day after reading Fivr's thread, I was wondering ki yaar, Roops ko toh inhone maar diyaa and Madhu is gng waste....sab itnaa meaningless ho gaya when it comes to these two characters but Yipeeeeeee....Madhu is really handling Baaji well and constantly trying hard to pacify Dutta...and the fact tht he asks her about London and wonders about her life tht means, he has accepted her subconsciously.....hayeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Day DreamingDancingParty
i felt the same.. at that time there was even a post by Liz that lover by night and stranger in the day.. jab talli hota hain, toh nakku, nakku karke aata hain, aur dine mein bechara struggle karta hain..i am so waiting for the day when during the day he is not tali, he looks at nakku like the way he did in the kitchen, and yearns for her like that .. that has started as when he took her to the temple,he looked so cute stealing glances at her thru the rearview mirrorEmbarrassed his interaction with Madhu was so natural and both of them did a gr8 job, esp the way she force fed him and he accepting that his sis also is ziddi like him did bring tears to my eyes.. he does call out to her and i was even more proud than nakku herself that she did not go.. otherwise, wahi hota.. he would have basked in her love and care and next day back to square one.. yes, she had said that she will not go into his room, not come in front of him.. but after her last 2 experiences in the night with hubby dear, she knows when he is talli, his mind overtakes his brain and in the mroning he is back to sqaure one trying to ignore her.. so she takes the stand that only when he calls her in his senses, she will come.. kya pata, if she had gone to him instead of nakku, in his talli state he would have dragged her to their room and she would not have been able to say No and subah wapis phir wahi.. so she did the right thing!

AD at his best!!!! ClapClapClap....and last D's touch on her head!!!..........Dude....This is the LTL, I have died for!!! DeadLOLLOL...So, Loved it!!!
i am so chuffed u liked the last touch, hence i did not write it in my post and left it for u to watch insteadEmbarrassed pata hain a few days before this scene was aired, out of the blue a scene suddenly came to my mind.. i dont know if i had that thought while i was mailing you and i PMed u the same.. it was the scene from K3G where SRK keeps his hand on kajol after her dad had died and just before he marries her.. i was so bowled over by that scene and to see that on LTL was amazing.. freaky or what, i sayWinkLOL

Haan yaar, yeh ladkiyaan, kaise handle karti hain work/studies with LTL and forum...because its always an "AND" connection with LTL and forum and I look blank inmy status meetings next day.....someone teach me this trick dude!!!

-Carrie-Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@Vandu:

Oh yes! I read ur KG comments...I have read all my PMs but have kept them in Unread state so tht I can reply back during christmas!!
ROFL

Oh dude....U r having such intense Deja Vus....Yes...SRK keeps his hand on Kajol and that was to say he was ready to accept her....I mean,I get it tht this was bro-sis but this was also a sign of acceptance for Dutta-Madhu!!!
I also want to see Dutta accepting Madhu in all hosh-o-hawaaz like Naku.....

BTW, I wonder what he feels about his night tete-a-tete, when he gets up next day in the morning...I mean what goes in his heart especially when he remembers very well how he was pouring his heart out at Naku or Madhu!!!...and Its not just a one off instance...He is dng that literally everyday!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

@DD.. watch the next day'e episode.. OMG, he has this shocked look on his face seeing Madhu ki, baap re what all did i spill in fron t of her.. he goes back to his reserved self as expected..

and siiighh, that scene with SRK-Kajol is so yummy to ever forget.. but what was creepy for me was that i was not even thinking of anything in that context, was working away and suddenly that scene just came into my thoughts.. esp as they are both drenched in rain and he keeps his hand on her head.. oh, have to watch it again nowDay Dreaming

-Carrie-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Vandu,

I agree that Madhu's incident was one off but Naku's isnt.....and combining the "slip ups" in front of, Naku and madhu, are we saying he is comfortable in his night slip ups because he is repeating now...

BTW, I watch KKKG atleast once a month....I just have to keep refreshing my emotions all the time!!
ROFL
have been on Kal Ho Na Ho since last two weeks, working rigrously to get my emotions back on LTL....

-Carrie-

Go to top