Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Fight for YOUR wife's honor, Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 2)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@Zuby:

ROFLROFL

Huns, It wasnt Damon who was keeping me away this time, Infact,I didnt even meet Damon durig this tenure...He has just given one episode and have gone on a winter Hiatus and since I need to kill one whole month of non-Damon days, I am savouring the last episode and not watching....ROFL....Like savouring the last bit of the choco,till I get one more! ROFL...Have been super busy with worl, have been assigned multiple projects to handle, that are giving mesleepless nights without Damon or Dutta!! (DD ROFL)...and watching any of their epsides would have meant rushing to the forum and then I would spend countless hrs on IF and would be blank in the status meeting next day...Just see me today,I watch this one episode and Icouldnt stop myself from coming here...Hence, consciously kept away from shows....How do u manage with studies and ur Dutta Zuby?

On Dutta, Yes, I think if anyone thought he would doubt her, they can keep their fears aside...He woudlnt...We just have to see that how proactive his approach is to find the man or shld I say woman behind the conspiracy...He always leaves a conspiracy, half way thru and never broods to think who could have initiated it and I wonder what would he do in this case.....Does he know that Chaska didnt fire the fatal shot at him?...I am not sure about this answer, but if he does, is he dng anything to find out what really transpired behind the scenes? I am sure not...I feel thats the key but he gets entangled in all the other issues that kala throws at him that he forgets to close a chapter completely....
I am sure on monday when he finishes his count of 2, Suds would speak up,....He seemed like, he would....and if our Gadha listens to him and lets off Suresh, Well...Keep calling him Gadha!!
ROFL

BTW, Who are these Pran, Jalaa and Saxsena?
*confused muh*

Edited by Dancingdoll - 19 December 2010 at 12:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywoman-Carrie-ushankitvc

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Oh! Most times I only brood & drool over Dutta the baaki bacha kucha time is dedicated to studies!ROFL Srsly its a balancing act one I still not skillful at.
What? Shocked No Damon?No Dutta? For over a month? Poor,Poor DD!Cry Who are these heartless ppl giving u so much work woh bhi year end mein?Ouch
True DD! So many unresolved issues in his life.Wonder when is he going to sit down & think thru all that? I was hoping for it first during JMM but then he was busy discovering nakusha.That itself took so much time.Then when news of an infidelity track came i thought they might make Nakku leave PN and D will have loads of time on his hands being lonely & missing his wife.That's when he might go into a reflective mode to see things in their proper perspective.But now not sure what might be thrown at us.Confused
Finally Pran"jalaa" Saxena aka Pranjal Saxena  is the LTL, Channel Creative Head, Colors who has personally let us all at the forum know via email that all the bloopers, editing faults,story dragging, track u-turns & misturns are  Mishal Raheja's fault.Of course he didn't outright take MRs name he said "your favourite man".Now who could that be?WinkLOL Actually hua yun ke some members sent an email to the channel with a few complaints cheif among them being the sloppy presentation of the episode where D slaps Nakusha.This Pranjal guy took it upon himself to reply in the manner stated above.We all concluded  considering this & the fact that the channel has always given step motherly treatment to him,MR se jalta hai yeh "prani" hence the nickname "pran "jalaa"".LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansasha_1sub_rosa-bharti-ushankitvcDancingdoll

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
excellent post DD. u mirrored all of ours feelings that too so briliantlly. n ya, song selection is perfect
mere pyaar ki umar ho itni sanam,
tere naam se shuru, tere naam par khatam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
OH DD 
its always a pleasure reading ur post !
i love it :)
i truly agree 
i was so afraid of the epi but it turned out so good 
so happy tha Naku speak up 
gr8 epi and even greater post !
HOPing of seeing more of u :)

Dancingdoll

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey DD how r u it is good to have u yet with another beautiful analise.Hug
u said it well we were like that we wanted him to stand by her badly but it was good enough when he did not doubt her.
u r absolutely right the pre-cap on frday is gave us hope & peace of mind 4 the weekend.
 now we can't wait 4 m.day 2 c what happens i hope kala doesn't manuplate the situation. tanx D love it keep writing dear i enjoyed reading it! Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 19 December 2010 at 9:47am

Dancingdoll

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Beautifully put DD!

So good to see u posting here! Smile

Dancingdoll

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey niki.. i am so glad that you are back home after a brief hiatus! that in itself has made my weekedn plus my Sach schoring his 50 tons.. i am over the moon for himEmbarrassedHug

it is so good to see that your feelings for D-N has come back with a bang.. this post seemed straight from your heart.. that scene was beautiful and i dont know how many times i have watched it.. both did a fab job.. and yes, it was a treat for us. it was upsetting me that he could not stand up for nakku in front of kala.. but i feel hearing someone else's name taken with nakku shook him for a second.. read Anu's analysis when u get a chance, she has described it wonderfully..excatly how i saw it but with extra nuances.. he kept walking away when she kept on wustioning him as he could not face her himself.. when he says that he never doubted her, you could see from his face that al he wanted to do was take her in his arms and wipe those tears off.. but uff, uska ego and his prejudice!
BTW, did you watch the 2nd kitchen scene. pls do watch the 1st part of that episode where he knowingly drops the plate on the kitchen floor hoping she would come out.. but naku knew he was drunk and sends Madhu to serve him food and it was an amazing scene on the bro-sis.. esp D's last touch...pls watch

anyway, ab aa gayi hain toh gayab math hona! hope the lady at work does not trouble you much :-P

@ zuby and all students  - i have wondered the same thing DD has written.. that how can u oncentrate on course work and studies and tests when u r so addicted to this show.. i keep thanking my lucky stars that i am not a student anymore as otehrwise, pukka dutta saab ke saath mein hoti.. without completing my studies and sat in the same classLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa-Carrie-ushankitvcDancingdollMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

@ zuby and all students  - i have wondered the same thing DD has written.. that how can u oncentrate on course work and studies and tests when u r so addicted to this show.. i keep thanking my lucky stars that i am not a student anymore as otehrwise, pukka dutta saab ke saath mein hoti.. without completing my studies and sat in the same classLOL
[/QUOTE]

I can't tell u how much laats & ghusas I get from Mum to study.She hates Patil Saab's name & had put a parental control on Colors for sometimeOuch. Thankfully she doesn't know about our forum that's how I could keep in touch with my sweethheart & members.Wink Only after I was in the top five in the mock examinations & prelims did she relent.But you are right.Patil Saab almost ruined my future but I thank him still everyday for being in my lifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansasha_1rama_2010ushankitvcDancingdoll

Go to top