India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Fight for YOUR wife's honor, Dutta Shriram Patil

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

I randomly chose a 14th Dec episode and Voila! the stars conspire here because I came across a very powerful scene after a long time. (There might have been more but contribute this to my randomeness lately)

I was watching the initial part of the episode where Naku was struggling to tell everyone that she isnt a cheat. She doesnt know this new face in her life and yet, she seemed alone in that roomful of friends and foes. My heart moved, I got jittery, I fiddled with my fingers, My temper shot up, I started getting haywire looking all around the room and the only name my heart cried (yes, my eyes also welled up), Dutta! I looked around for him,allthe time thinking, YOUR WIFE needs you, Kahaan hai tu...She needs you the most right now...The scene ended with my jitteriness at its peak.Needless to say, I was very uneasy and then comes Dutta back home and I look at him pleadingly, Dutta,Aaj nahi plz. She needs you today. Saari shikaayetein ek taraf aur Infedility ek taraf...Just be with her for this moment, phir waapis, go back to pavalion but not now...

But our Kala played her part and well, it was OK with me because for my sanity it was important that Dutta knows about it sooner rather than Suresh remainining hidden from him for countless episodes...(BTW, Suresh was such an apt choice for someone from Basti and Naku's past life and although, I have been dreading an infidelity track in LTL, I am glad it came, the way it did because to remove a notion - "beauty betrays", betray has to have a catalyst in face and figure, be it Suresh; and then Dutta has to see that Beauty (Naku) still didnt betray...Moving on...)...Dutta makes some indifferent gibbers and walks away. My heart wrenched..."No Dutta, not today...Be here now. She is alone in this vast world and she needs her husband to defend her. Today is the time when she needs her hubby, her love more than anything because a Friend can fight for her honor to a certain extent but its only a hubby who can take the battle all the way thru'. I cried, Dutta she is human, she has feelings too...She also feels like having a someone who could give her the shoulder or hold her hand and say that I am there for u and would make things right. She isnt bejaan gudiyaa! Plsssssss!!.....

And when my heart was about to fall down hard and crash into pieces, Naku walked in his room and spoke my mind out...Oh! I was holding my heart, I was crying, "Yes Yes! Thank you!" I wanted someone to tell him what I felt because I couldnt jump inside the screen.
Naku pleads him exactly as I was pleading, that today he shld have stopped the waging tails...Call her a liar for she held the truth from him about her beauty but dont call her a cheater...That's not the Nakusha he has known her to be! Go back to being rootha, khaffa etc but today, stand for her honor...Cheater was not accepted at any cost because "Another Man"?..... seriously? Jisko bolte hue bhi zabaan kaanpti hai, usko sunte hue toh!
*sniff*

And I cried with Naku, "No Dutta, not cheater"..I remembered Subbu's words, "Isko kissi Agni pareeksha se guzarne math denaa"...Pls Dutta, "Not you"....and then Finally Dutta says with a struggle that he never called her a cheater...Thank you, we pass the first hurdle...but I am back to my jitteriness of the first scene...I want you to defend your wife's honor because that's your duty. Please do...Because beneath the skin, its the same, Don't believe it right now, take all the time you want on this earth to feel the heart below the skin but dont let her repo be at stake....Just speak up! I want you to speak up! Today is the Hubby's day...Be one!

and this week's last scene, Dutta fights for his wife's honor and I finally feel better, ready to pass my weekend without any Jitteriness....Not that I didnt know he would surprise us and fight for it, Its just tht in Suresh's entry scene, I missed Dutta!!

and the song I automatically hummed when he points the pistol at Suresh,
"Mere Pyaar ki umar ho itni sanam,
Tere naam pe shuru, tere naam pe khatam"

Sorry guys, lot of rant but I just went thru it and had to vent out all here....who else could I share it with!!! so, fill me in with heartfelt assurances...

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 18 December 2010 at 11:53pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa_kannandikuloloKavitaDRshruti10augustLaTuLasikkaishashipsmaszprettywomanChaudhrytmsasha_1pbtghoshHessa85mozart66bfunofbb123ltl_fan--Saaki--skavitha08left_foreverRose_Petalkiran255mariescott14WanderbugushankitvcNels*dewdrop~pearl*Sophia21suhana19-Carrie-triasha--SONEE---bharti-Sanely_Insanemeghaparti--Sia--khushixDew-drop-Huma-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Your posts are always awesome DD :)
Yes, this was also disected and analyzed a lot that day, and Naku came across a clear winner here. She spoke her mind.
She rattled Dutta's cage.
She took a stand and intends to stand by it, as was shown the rest of the week.

Dutta is going to have to step up, and hopefully start his journey back to where his heart lies, within the depths of the ocean called Nakusha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishabfunofbb123ushankitvcDancingdoll

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

U vented our feelings DD, truly the convo btwn nakku n dutta was  long due, nakku hit the bulls eye!!

maszsikkaishabfunofbb123ushankitvcDancingdoll

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey dear
Where have you been,missing you......
Loved to see your post today.
Can totally relate to your reaction,when this track started I was like ,plz CVs not this.I was soooo nervous anticipating Dutta's reaction.I was like plz Dutta don't fall for this,coz if you do,I would stop feeling for you,you will fall so low in my eyes.But I was sooo relieved that he has that trust in her,he never doubted her.This show is so refreshingly different.Though the tracks are cliched,their treatment is unique.Love Dutta for his trust in his love.Missing your posts dearHug

maszbfunofbb123-Carrie-ushankitvcDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Your posts are always awesome DD :)
Yes, this was also disected and analyzed a lot that day, and Naku came across a clear winner here. She spoke her mind.
She rattled Dutta's cage.
She took a stand and intends to stand by it, as was shown the rest of the week.

Dutta is going to have to step up, and hopefully start his journey back to where his heart lies, within the depths of the ocean called Nakusha.

That scene was awesome Dr....A masterpiece in itself. Dutta struggle when she cries in front of him helplessly, pleading him not to accuse her of cheating him.....And he struggles because he so wanted to confront her and yet he cant....He knows she is the last eprson who would cheat him with other man, and yet he cant say anything positive to her, atleast not in a sound state....He finally does tell her that he never accused her of cheating....

Mind blowing....The scene just stayed with me because thats what I have been shreiking when Suresh made an entry in PN...My eyes were crazily searching for Dutta.....

I know, you all might have discussed this....I know its stale topic but the feeling, I am sure wouldnt be stale....It would never be....Cry

Edited by Dancingdoll - 18 December 2010 at 11:39pm

maszsikkaishasasha_1-Carrie-ushankitvc

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

U vented our feelings DD, truly the convo btwn nakku n dutta was  long due, nakku hit the bulls eye!!

It was long due but this convo was a plead from a wife to a hubby....It shattered her to think that he didnt stand by her...She lied, she hid her truth but she never cheated...Thats a huge accusation and when u r in love, u expect the person to trust you even with the dearth of proofs...the mere feeling is enough to counter attack tht accusation - isnt it?

I am v emotional right now and hence, would be ranting a lot....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 18 December 2010 at 11:39pm

sikkaishamasz-bharti-ushankitvc-Carrie-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Hey dear
Where have you been,missing you......
Loved to see your post today.
Can totally relate to your reaction,when this track started I was like ,plz CVs not this.I was soooo nervous anticipating Dutta's reaction.I was like plz Dutta don't fall for this,coz if you do,I would stop feeling for you,you will fall so low in my eyes.But I was sooo relieved that he has that trust in her,he never doubted her.This show is so refreshingly different.Though the tracks are cliched,their treatment is unique.Love Dutta for his trust in his love.Missing your posts dearHug

Hey Isha...Miss u all too...Have been super busy with work and other stuff that I have been out of touch with TV and shows generally....But today, I picked one episode randomly (the screenshot tht looked best on YT Search! LOL)  and Voila, what an intense episode...Just shook me to the core...The tracks in LTL have always been cliche but the treatment was always unique and that just takes the cake, always!!!

Isha, I was never nervous about Dutta's reaction, I knew he would stand by her...he would fight within himself but he would stand by her. I atleast was very sure that he would never explicitly tell her or accept openly or to himself, that she cheated on him...
My emotions reached their zenith because, although I believe that everyone should fight its own battle and should be more or less independent even if he has an army behind him to back him up, there are times when u need a specific person for ur own sanity....
For eg: I firmly believe that a Hubby should always be with his wife, standing by her side, holding her hand ( metaphorically) in ATLEAST the following instances (and I pick tracks that are common in the shows)
- Infidelity
- Pregnancy
- Child aborted due to any reasons
and many more...
These are moments personal to husband and wife, and this is when the love, trust and all the emotions shared and built during the lifetime comes into play and are tested rigrously....

Although, Naku can argue about her innocence, get some time off and prove Suresh wrong, take Baaji's help and adopt many other courses to prove her innocence, but Dutta being by her side, in that moment of misery is what was important.....That is where I struggled....
My objective of liking Naku and Dutta's confrontation was not to know whether Dutta believes that she cheated on him...Nope...I trust this man too much to doubt him....The real contention of the scene was Naku's one mere line - "Pan yeh bhi toh nahi kaha ki aapko mere par shaq nahi hai"...This was the crux, this was the reason for the tides in my feelings.....I know he doesnt doubt her, he also makes it clear to Naku that he isnt doubting her but the whole point was to say that explicitly in front of the waging dogs!! The point was to shut up the world...Once a hubby shuts up these accusation, no one on this earth can dare to point finger at the wife again....That is where I missed Dutta in the initial scene...My emotions rose high because I so badly want him to take over the situation fromNaku's hand, no matter whether Naku could have controlled it or not.....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 18 December 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamaszprettywomansasha_1-bharti-ushankitvc-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Ya DD,Big smileBig smileBig smile Welcome Back!Hug This Damon guy is keeping you a bit too busy,methinksStern Smile Aren't u going the Bella Swann way, Sweetie?Wink Cut off from the world, from the forum?Shocked I am imagining you singing "Main 'Demon Demon' chillaoongi,kurta phadkar"LOLLOLLOLLOL

Well onto the topic.D murders people for a living. D has anger & trust issues.Out of anger & a sense of betrayal he did a lot of wrong to Nakusha.But NEVER NEVER for one moment will I believe that he would go to the level of accusing his wife of infidelity.He would fight tooth & nail for her honour, would go to the ends of the world to do it. He didn't trust himself of what he would do to Kalawati when she was making those insinuations thats why he walked off from that place without saying anything the other day. Nakusha mistakenly assumed he is concurring with that witch.He was trying to calm himself in his room because he was furious at his cousin and not because he had doubts about his wife.A man who suspects his wife wouldn't be so alarmed for her safety because he had to put sudden brakes on his vehicle.He wouldn't waste valuable time waiting for her to finish prayers at a temple when that time could be spent making deals & earning more money. No man who thinks his wife likes other men would want that same wife to feed him.Day DreamingCry. My heart breaks each time he says "Bukh lagi hai,khana de de"Cry He cares for her so much,Why!Oh why would he think of such demeaning stuff of Nakusha?This I can say about the man I respect & adore so much.The precap was testimony to it.StarStar

Of course as i say ad nauseum unfortunately his strings are pulled by persons like "Pran"jalaa" Saxena". I don't know what they might make him do in the end on monday. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishaprettywomanushankitvc-bharti-Dancingdoll

Go to top