Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qazplm

JJ looked so damn gorgeous...like i could see Barkha and Mouni standing beside her who are pretty gorgeous themselves...but she was definitely standing out. I loved how happy and enthusiastic she looked...something that was missing in her performance.

Yeah in her performance she looked kinda nervous and apprehensive. In the final one, she was glowing and having fun and looked STUNNING!!! OMG I want avis on her-i'm gonna get either aditi or sahar to make some.
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So your ZND avi reminds me of this moment I watched just days ago. It's when Jen has to answer who she'll take to a deserted island, and KSG keeps jumping and pointing his finger at himself and saying "ofcourse me"πŸ˜†...do we have an avi of that moment?
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquarius16

Yeah in her performance she looked kinda nervous and apprehensive. In the final one, she was glowing and having fun and looked STUNNING!!! OMG I want avis on her-i'm gonna get either aditi or sahar to make some.

But i don't make Avi's 
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guys pls get a pic of KSG having banana
Aquarius18 thumbnail

I loved his long hair during the KaSu times...not so much in the KaJen times. It's okay for a while, but when it starts getting all over the place and he hardly cares to gel them, then yeah...I don't like it.πŸ˜† I loved his look in the wrap-up party...I wish he looked like that every day in DMG☺️

Ugh, I hated it then!!!🀒 Did you realise in that tent scene when AR got intimate that when she went to take her hand off his face, she accidently got hold of his hair.πŸ˜† I managed to tolerate it then because I was more focused on KaJen.πŸ˜† I found his the worst during KaSu times. But yeah, I also wis that he always had his hair like that ir how he had his hair last year when it gre back-he looked GREAT!!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail

I'm here naaz!!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
fattu get me a KSG eating banan pic
Aquarius18 thumbnail

So your ZND avi reminds me of this moment I watched just days ago. It's when Jen has to answer who she'll take to a deserted island, and KSG keeps jumping and pointing his finger at himself and saying "ofcourse me"πŸ˜†...do we have an avi of that moment?

Oh yeah, that was really cute-did you see hix expression when she cose bakhtiyaar?πŸ˜† He was jealous.πŸ˜†I unfortunately have no avi of that moment. My favourite has to be when he asked her, her school crush and they kept going 'acha' 'hmmm'😳 He kept turning back and looking at her after that.
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _darklove_

But i don't make Avi's 

I never told you to.πŸ˜•
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquarius16

I never told you to.πŸ˜•

U confused soul u said i'm gonna get either aditi or sahar to make some. and im Aditi