Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

wen dey were in jungle, i thought something was missing, like dere were too many bloopers in the show, there still are (like yesterday's party was supposed to be cheeku's friend's wedding party, which turned out to be a common friend of all ahluwaliya's and singhaniya's friend as well lol and there was no dulha aur dulhan present lol) , but i loved the chemistry betweeen arohi and arjun yesterday, i think it was the best episode so far, it's getting so interesting now 😃  i really liked how arjun appeared to be really smart, i mean he knew wat Arohi was thinking, she couldn't mislead him into thinking that she doesn't like me anymore :)))

harman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya Karan-Kritika's chemistry is just too awesome, unmatchable.  And i too m loving Arjun Singhania's character. He's so smart and aring. Cant wait to see how they clear this misunderstanding and get together :))

welcome to the forum buddy :))
i guess its ur first topic here.
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right .. it is good - at least one should be in senses right ... if both are arguing it will make matters worse.
I like the way Arjun is handling the situation... he knows Arohi is hurt and is trying to make it up to her 👏... go arjun gooo !!
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked arjun trust in arohi luv n his determination to get her back.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he can do anything after all he is the arjun singhania,,and its about arohi and nobody else,,,arjun had to be there,,,I really felt glad that gauri wasnot present there to block their talk
surpatel thumbnail
i just lov those too they are just amazing and ya arjun is damn smart and intelligent infact he is the best in whatever he does
Herman_4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

ya Karan-Kritika's chemistry is just too awesome, unmatchable.  And i too m loving Arjun Singhania's character. He's so smart and aring. Cant wait to see how they clear this misunderstanding and get together :))

welcome to the forum buddy :))
i guess its ur first topic here.

thank u very much 😃  yes, it is my first topic here, i just started watching season 2, never saw the first one, but i think and heard dis one is better, so i;ll just watch dis :))
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Niice Topic Deear 😊 I Alsoo Looooove Theeir Chemistryy 
Theey Alwaays Roocks ⭐️
Buut Fridaay's Episode Was Truely The Best Eveeeer 😍
Herman_4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Niice Topic Deear 😊 I Alsoo Looooove Theeir Chemistryy 

Theey Alwaays Roocks ⭐️