Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I'm loving it :)))

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys,

wen dey were in jungle, i thought something was missing, like dere were too many bloopers in the show, there still are (like yesterday's party was supposed to be cheeku's friend's wedding party, which turned out to be a common friend of all ahluwaliya's and singhaniya's friend as well lol and there was no dulha aur dulhan present lol) , but i loved the chemistry betweeen arohi and arjun yesterday, i think it was the best episode so far, it's getting so interesting now Big smile  i really liked how arjun appeared to be really smart, i mean he knew wat Arohi was thinking, she couldn't mislead him into thinking that she doesn't like me anymore :)))

harman

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzishikaek43Luvmayurmaneettanu111aPraniiAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
ya Karan-Kritika's chemistry is just too awesome, unmatchable.  And i too m loving Arjun Singhania's character. He's so smart and aring. Cant wait to see how they clear this misunderstanding and get together :))

welcome to the forum buddy :))
i guess its ur first topic here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
right .. it is good - at least one should be in senses right ... if both are arguing it will make matters worse.
I like the way Arjun is handling the situation... he knows Arohi is hurt and is trying to make it up to her Clap... go arjun gooo !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzPraniiAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I liked arjun trust in arohi luv n his determination to get her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16surpatelAnjalii...xXx

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
he can do anything after all he is the arjun singhania,,and its about arohi and nobody else,,,arjun had to be there,,,I really felt glad that gauri wasnot present there to block their talk
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i just lov those too they are just amazing and ya arjun is damn smart and intelligent infact he is the best in whatever he does
Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

ya Karan-Kritika's chemistry is just too awesome, unmatchable.  And i too m loving Arjun Singhania's character. He's so smart and aring. Cant wait to see how they clear this misunderstanding and get together :))

welcome to the forum buddy :))
i guess its ur first topic here.

thank u very much Big smile  yes, it is my first topic here, i just started watching season 2, never saw the first one, but i think and heard dis one is better, so i;ll just watch dis :))
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Niice Topic Deear Smile I Alsoo Looooove Theeir Chemistryy 
Theey Alwaays Roocks Star
Buut Fridaay's Episode Was Truely The Best Eveeeer Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index