Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 42)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Enough! You all should know better. You all are entitled to your opinions however things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being offensive.

-----

The following offenses have been made:

Making fun of someone's English is a clear indication of bashing ! We are not all experts on English and that's totally fine. We aren't here to mock someone's English but rather discuss the show.

Saying that a particular group is unworthy of hanging out with and the forum was better without them is absolutely untrue. We all make up this forum, not some particular fan base group(s).

The term 'baap' did not need to be used in this discussion topic. Please stick to the content of the show and refrain from posting such terms again. Such words only lead to chaos and some members may find it offensive.

Firstly, complaining about insults and then engaging in personal insults themselves. Secondly, asserting that they will insult people and others will have to suck it up. You all are mature individuals and should know better. Arguing back and forth will only make the matter worse. 

-----

Some of the current Devt Team is caught up with their own personal lives. That does not mean we are not paying attention to the forum. Please be advised that we will get to all the issues asap.

Furthermore, please consider this is as one your final reminders. Any bashing from this point on will lead to serious consequences and those who will violate the IF COC will be dealt with accordingly.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM myself or Sarah.

BB4 Dev Team

thanks mod , i think dt members of ds forum who make fun of  other's english ,  hope dt they get ur point .  do bring a little change in  their knack . if they are skilled in any subject \thing . about that they should teach other members(who knows  less) but should not make fun of them.. then they trainers would be called talented otherwise  chucklehead(if they not do)

Edited by vikrant ronit - 21 December 2010 at 8:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkm001Chits1prerna4rishavFaraan92

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 imars99 , I know that you and armaanpuri are the same person .WinkLOLLOLLOL
  Ha ha ha!LOL

Edited by ashraynaik - 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Mr.Ronit what is a chucklehead?Confused
chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by t2004sachin

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......

she can get   more votes dn her bcoz   near about many viewres are interest in watching  cheap items  .   u know why rakhi   became famous bcoz she was one of  d  cheapest items but  1oo times better dn veena...

Point....... Possible.....

See t2004Sachin this is point to ponder... It can happen chances are less but can happen...

So we are not blinded by Love for ST but want a rationale in discussions...... 

Not kiddishness... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is Fake).... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is fake).... Arre ask for something that's possible... Or prove it it's possible....

IM , plz  understand condition of his heart ,he is sad bcoz his sarah hv got evicted   from ds show who used to rob majja with ashmit by playing game of behan bhaiya.. u said right dt we are not blinded fans , if we  were blinded    , we would  hv liked veena in  place of shweta.....

I understand your heart condition as well.

Because you also speak English veena style only.. so you can onkl like veena
LOL

second version of ishaan avasthi,  fstly u need to look in ur girvaan n after dt u should look for fault of anybody , as ishaan  avasthi was good in english n was dull in others subjects .. same condition with you,

wait.. I already said sorry for teasing regarding English to you.

But don't take it as an excuse to lecture me..

Just go through your own posts.. The way you have made fun of other people in this forum and made sarcastic comments along with your friends , do you think they are genuine.

The person who himself disrespects others POV and other human beings, what right he has to give this big lectures.

So just keep it  upto you my friend

Aur haan, humare girevan tumahare girevan se kafi acha hai...LOL

Edited by t2004sachin - 21 December 2010 at 10:20pm

.Arjun

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gk_09

Enough! You all should know better. You all are entitled to your opinions however things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being offensive.

-----

The following offenses have been made:

Making fun of someone's English is a clear indication of bashing ! We are not all experts on English and that's totally fine. We aren't here to mock someone's English but rather discuss the show.

Saying that a particular group is unworthy of hanging out with and the forum was better without them is absolutely untrue. We all make up this forum, not some particular fan base group(s).

The term 'baap' did not need to be used in this discussion topic. Please stick to the content of the show and refrain from posting such terms again. Such words only lead to chaos and some members may find it offensive.

Firstly, complaining about insults and then engaging in personal insults themselves. Secondly, asserting that they will insult people and others will have to suck it up. You all are mature individuals and should know better. Arguing back and forth will only make the matter worse. 

-----

Some of the current Devt Team is caught up with their own personal lives. That does not mean we are not paying attention to the forum. Please be advised that we will get to all the issues asap.

Furthermore, please consider this is as one your final reminders. Any bashing from this point on will lead to serious consequences and those who will violate the IF COC will be dealt with accordingly.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM myself or Sarah.

BB4 Dev Team

thanks mod , i think dt members of ds forum who make fun of  other's english ,  hope dt they get ur point .  do bring a little change in  their knack . if they are skilled in any subject \thing . about that they should teach other members(who knows  less) but should not make fun of them.. then they trainers would be called talented otherwise  chucklehead(if they not do)

What right you had when you and your friends made fun of two female members of this forum SOHANID and I don't remember the other one's name

just look at yourself before giving big lectures

How much you only discuss about subjects we all know...

Edited by t2004sachin - 21 December 2010 at 6:37pm
chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraynaik

Mr.Ronit what is a chucklehead?Confused

Look here, even you couldn't understood what he wrote??

Just like that I mentioned couple of times, that I am not able to understand what he is writing??

And he felt bad ... started giving me lectures

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chinky801

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by t2004sachin

What right you had when you and your friends made fun of two female members of this forum SOHANID and I don't remember the other one's name

I think deepu21 ? Embarrassed  Yeah some folks including me were always insulted for making remarks against ST. That only shows maturity of those who attack us. Even kids do act more mature.

You are absolutely right.... Deepu... I guess this is the  correct name . And I have seen so much insulting posts written to you.. even somebody wrote in signature "Kuuto ke muhn nahi lagte"

all those things were forgotten and forgiven ..

Only what others do that is being highlighted, about own deeds nobody talks...

And look at the attitude.. after the mods note the person is behaving as if he won a war against me

Common, my 5 yr old nephew would have behaved more maturely

Go to top