Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 41)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Omg I wish i can take your side but a person can not be fake 24/7..Shweta is being herself..she might not be genuine but she is not fake at all..

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Susan you r wrong.. MT said that.. And you should be saying when Dolly Bindra let MT get away with that, why not Me ROFL

My mistake guddi...edited it...somehoe that phrase only brought DB's face in my memory.......LOL LOL LOL

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

susan29

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Enough! You all should know better. You all are entitled to your opinions however things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being offensive.

-----

The following offenses have been made:

Making fun of someone's English is a clear indication of bashing ! We are not all experts on English and that's totally fine. We aren't here to mock someone's English but rather discuss the show.

Saying that a particular group is unworthy of hanging out with and the forum was better without them is absolutely untrue. We all make up this forum, not some particular fan base group(s).

The term 'baap' did not need to be used in this discussion topic. Please stick to the content of the show and refrain from posting such terms again. Such words only lead to chaos and some members may find it offensive.

Firstly, complaining about insults and then engaging in personal insults themselves. Secondly, asserting that they will insult people and others will have to suck it up. You all are mature individuals and should know better. Arguing back and forth will only make the matter worse. 

-----

Some of the current Devt Team is caught up with their own personal lives. That does not mean we are not paying attention to the forum. Please be advised that we will get to all the issues asap.

Furthermore, please consider this is as one your final reminders. Any bashing from this point on will lead to serious consequences and those who will violate the IF COC will be dealt with accordingly.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM myself or Sarah.

BB4 Dev Team

Dear GK,
thanks for your note. If I have understood your warning correctly, then it seems to me that you are passing your judgement in favour of the Sweta Tiwari fans. Its ok, no problem about it absolutely. I just wanted the mods to speak this out and declare openly. So, other people should not dare to complaint against them.

I am a bit hurt, would use the word surprised, that when your intervention was needed as to many insults (sorry, can I use this word?), you never came up with a solution for those threads. All the previous ST appreciation threads had been a safe place for bashing other members and inmates, but you people never were aware, till lately one "warning" was put up, but ST fans claimed "that was an eye wash". You all kept numb, when words like "baap", "andu pandu" and various other insults were being done by Sweta Tiwari fans. It was my stupidity that I did not understand that "mods silence were actually indicators of their approvals towards the use of such words". If I read it right, you passed your judgement, that people who cannot pay obedience to Sweta Tiwari fans and take their insults, should leave the forum.
But I am happy that you could come out and give some minority viewers a "judgement". Its not essential, majority views have to be correct. I felt that the way Sweta Tiwari fans of this forum behave,  this forum belongs to Sweta Tiwari fans and whatever they do, is ok with you mods. But no body, other than you, could come out and declare it. Your verdict gives that direct understanding. If instead of ST, this had come out from other fan groups, I would have said the same.

Congrats on the starting of a new era in India-forums, where the "rules and regulations" have changed. The words that were once considered against rules are permitted now, ..never knew about that.  I understand that Sweta Tiwari fan group members are right, when they declared that "rules and regulations" have changed in the forum and whatever they do is the rule of this forum.  When I joined this forum, I was attracted to the forum, as there were very nice "rules and regulations" and was attracted to the decorum. But since that very essence has changed now, I feel its good that your statements and ST fan groups could make me understand in a proper language that "words previously considered wrong" are very much right now and that "rules and regulations" are amended now.

In conclusion, Coming to the practical example of Gandhiji: In the movie Damini, Gandhiji's truth was put as an ideal. There, the heroine had said " in the temple, we put silky clothes for female Gods, but take off the same clothes from the females outside the temple". Same I feel about Gandhiji in this thread..."Gandhiji should be discussed in some other forum, not here"...and here, in this forum, we can call Gandhiji anything...completely oblivious that Gandhiji is an integral part of ourselves. He is not JUST for one forum, but for everywhere, his principles are to be implemented everywhere. Anyways, its better to leave a forum, where 'Bapu" name has been forgotten and people come forward to bash who try to rectify wrong info about "Father of the Nation" and support the other group.

If possible, whatever I am saying, do not take it as an advice but just give a thought with a cool brain. Instead of just going through the reports, just arbitrarily go through the forum topics and you might catch up something more than the reports. But sorry for bothering you.

A big congrats to the Sweta Tiwari fan group. Thanks to GK, for  passing at least a judgement, and thanks for showing the door. BB4 will end, Sweta Tiwari might become the winner also, but the attitude and rude or insulting behaviour that people acquire, never change and stay throughout the life time. Nothing can cover up those. People need to account for those habits sooner or later.Smile

Take care,
Bani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801.ArjunChits1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Edited by vikrant ronit - 21 December 2010 at 10:00am
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......

she can get   more votes dn her bcoz   near about many viewres are interest in watching  cheap items  .   u know why rakhi   became famous bcoz she was one of  d  cheapest items but  1oo times better dn veena...

Point....... Possible.....

See t2004Sachin this is point to ponder... It can happen chances are less but can happen...

So we are not blinded by Love for ST but want a rationale in discussions...... 

Not kiddishness... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is Fake).... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is fake).... Arre ask for something that's possible... Or prove it it's possible....

IM , plz  understand condition of his heart ,he is sad bcoz his sarah hv got evicted   from ds show who used to rob majja with ashmit by playing game of behan bhaiya.. u said right dt we are not blinded fans , if we  were blinded    , we would  hv liked veena in  place of shweta.....

I understand your heart condition as well.

Because you also speak English veena style only.. so you can onkl like veena
LOL

second version of ishaan avasthi,  fstly u need to look in ur girvaan n after dt u should look for fault of anybody , as ishaan  avasthi was good in english n was dull in others subjects .. same condition with you,

Go to top