Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 4)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrFaraan92

m001 Goldie
m001
m001

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansalman

I have never seen fake person like Sweeta, i agree with Hrisant, Abbas and more housemate. She is being Sati-Savtri and very innocent  make fool of indian common people.She did her homework for bigg boss. In other shows she was naked literally and used vulgar language ever seen in indian tv shows.
Raja said about her---  Shweta on 'Bigg Boss' is not the real one and she is the fake 'Prerna', who just acts to impress everyone.

Hrishant Goswami says Shweta Tiwari is not genuine

Shweta Tiwari - Boob Show 3 - Is Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

Hi people,
  Chill.....It is video of reality show "Is Jungle se mujhe bachao",in which sweta was participant but she left in the middle due to missing her daughter n oder problem.

In dis show u have to live in jungle wid bed below sky.No house,nothing,even no bathrum.
U have to bath in fall.So here Sweta is bathing.No big deal.U cant bath wid full clothes on or u cant live widout bathing 4 so many days.Ouch U must see the video of other participant also.
So all of u dont jump on any conclusion widout knowing whole facts about anything or anyone.

P.S-I am not Sweta fan.I am neutral.Please dont bash me.

Edited by m001 - 19 December 2010 at 1:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laArpitachohanMissSRKlukin4goodSoaprose-girlSupremoPirated_Fun-Chandramukhi-MistyyFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged

this topic is baseless, looks like Shweta hate campaign is on

btw get the name right, it's not Sweeta..it's SHWETA

second , i didnt see anything vulgur in the first video..it's not like she is giving any seductive poses or anything

and last, she may be fake to some extent but then again who is not knowing there r cameras on 24x7, any human being (oh the normal ones, not veenaWink) would become camera consicous. She is carrying herself verywell in the game and that's wat matters.Clap

Edited by dazzelll - 19 December 2010 at 1:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiArpitachohanm001pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

m001.. No use.. This person topic-starter is a special case of MID.. ROFL And hence.. Dont expect anything better LOL

I LOVE how this Jungle-bathe proves that she is fakest ROFL
remind me something , if u watched this jungle show..caz i watched it in bits and pieces

didn't the contestants in the show have to take shower under the water fall everyday? it's not like they had any private bathroom there? so if that's the case then first of all, shame on channel for showing this on national tv. second if shweta or other contestants have to take shower like this everyday..they have to wear short clothes to clean themselves properly. It's not like she can wear saree everyday and take a proper showerConfused

EDIT : ok i was right , just saw a post above..contestants did take shower under the fall.

Edited by dazzelll - 19 December 2010 at 1:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Fake hai fake hai... Kya fake hai yeh bhi toh bolo... Aur konsi bandook kiske kandhe se chalati hai woh...??? Manoj Tiwari ek bevkoofi bhari line bol gaya aur sab usse repeat karte rehte hain.... Khud Manoj Tiwari saari channels pe ab Shweta se maafi maangne ki baatain karta rehta hai....

Sameer ke kandhe pe konsi bandook rakh ke usse niklva diya tha.... Episodes dhyaan se dekha karo Sameer jumped himself into the fight she did not ask him to...

And she was the only one who stood by him till the end and spoke to bigg boss that it was unfair. Bigg Boss convinced her that send Sameer justice will be done... He himself did not go because of his principles... So where is she back stabber or fake...

Now you have started a stupid post if I don't write this para and don't let you know your post is stupid am I being fake....???? It's called being nice knowing someone has done wrong but not telling that person, forgetting it and moving on is just being nice......

Aur Veena ke gungaan gaate ho.... Can you explain what do you call a person who first admits her love for one guy and then starts huggin kissing and washing chaddis of another guy.....

And she said that she washed his chaddis for two months... Which means literally from the starting of Bigg Boss.... So when she was telling Dolly she loves Hrishant that morning also she washed Ashmit's chaddis..... Great character I must say....

Aur Hrishant ne BOLA Shweta fake hai toh...???? Woh konsa genuine hai woh bhi toh fake hai... Usne Ashmit ko bola ki usne bada struggle kiya that... Kuch nahin ban raha tha... Everyone had written him off and now he has finally made it... What a bunch of lies it was..... When he came out it came in the papers that his family is friend's with Karan Johar... And Karan got him Bigg BOss by talking to Colors.... He is Karan's prodigy... So kahe ka struggle and written off and all that...????

Aur yeh baat kisine clear kar di hai ki Comedy Circus scripted hai imprompto nahin.....

Aur Iss jungle main Shweta raincoat pehenke nahaati...???? Iss industry ki har Heroine ne Bikini main koi na koi gaana kiya hai.. Harek ne koi na koi rain dance kiya hai... Aur kitni hee aam ladkiyaan Bikini pehenna pasand karti hai toh woh sab ki sab fake hain...????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanrose-girlSupremoshivanggi-raiAasma-Pirated_FunFaraan92prerna4rishav

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Fake hai fake hai... Kya fake hai yeh bhi toh bolo... Aur konsi bandook kiske kandhe se chalati hai woh...??? Manoj Tiwari ek bevkoofi bhari line bol gaya aur sab usse repeat karte rehte hain.... Khud Manoj Tiwari saari channels pe ab Shweta se maafi maangne ki baatain karta rehta hai....

Sameer ke kandhe pe konsi bandook rakh ke usse niklva diya tha.... Episodes dhyaan se dekha karo Sameer jumped himself into the fight she did not ask him to...

And she was the only one who stood by him till the end and spoke to bigg boss that it was unfair. Bigg Boss convinced her that send Sameer justice will be done... He himself did not go because of his principles... So where is she back stabber or fake...

Now you have started a stupid post if I don't write this para and don't let you know your post is stupid am I being fake....???? It's called being nice knowing someone has done wrong but not telling that person, forgetting it and moving on is just being nice......

Aur Veena ke gungaan gaate ho.... Can you explain what do you call a person who first admits her love for one guy and then starts huggin kissing and washing chaddis of another guy.....

And she said that she washed his chaddis for two months... Which means literally from the starting of Bigg Boss.... So when she was telling Dolly she loves Hrishant that morning also she washed Ashmit's chaddis..... Great character I must say....

Aur Hrishant ne BOLA Shweta fake hai toh...???? Woh konsa genuine hai woh bhi toh fake hai... Usne Ashmit ko bola ki usne bada struggle kiya that... Kuch nahin ban raha tha... Everyone had written him off and now he has finally made it... What a bunch of lies it was..... When he came out it came in the papers that his family is friend's with Karan Johar... And Karan got him Bigg BOss by talking to Colors.... He is Karan's prodigy... So kahe ka struggle and written off and all that...????

Aur yeh baat kisine clear kar di hai ki Comedy Circus scripted hai imprompto nahin.....

Aur Iss jungle main Shweta raincoat pehenke nahaati...???? Iss industry ki har Heroine ne Bikini main koi na koi gaana kiya hai.. Harek ne koi na koi rain dance kiya hai... Aur kitni hee aam ladkiyaan Bikini pehenna pasand karti hai toh woh sab ki sab fake hain...????

100% agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top