Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 39)

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......

she can get   more votes dn her bcoz   near about many viewres are interest in watching  cheap items  .   u know why rakhi   became famous bcoz she was one of  d  cheapest items but  1oo times better dn veena...

Point....... Possible.....

See t2004Sachin this is point to ponder... It can happen chances are less but can happen...

So we are not blinded by Love for ST but want a rationale in discussions...... 

Not kiddishness... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is Fake).... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is fake).... Arre ask for something that's possible... Or prove it it's possible....

IM , plz  understand condition of his heart ,he is sad bcoz his sarah hv got evicted   from ds show who used to rob majja with ashmit by playing game of behan bhaiya.. u said right dt we are not blinded fans , if we  were blinded    , we would  hv liked veena in  place of shweta.....

I understand your heart condition as well.

Because you also speak English veena style only.. so you can onkl like veena
LOL

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Enough! You all should know better. You all are entitled to your opinions however things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being offensive.

-----

The following offenses have been made:

Making fun of someone's English is a clear indication of bashing ! We are not all experts on English and that's totally fine. We aren't here to mock someone's English but rather discuss the show.

Saying that a particular group is unworthy of hanging out with and the forum was better without them is absolutely untrue. We all make up this forum, not some particular fan base group(s).

The term 'baap' did not need to be used in this discussion topic. Please stick to the content of the show and refrain from posting such terms again. Such words only lead to chaos and some members may find it offensive.

Firstly, complaining about insults and then engaging in personal insults themselves. Secondly, asserting that they will insult people and others will have to suck it up. You all are mature individuals and should know better. Arguing back and forth will only make the matter worse. 

-----

Some of the current Devt Team is caught up with their own personal lives. That does not mean we are not paying attention to the forum. Please be advised that we will get to all the issues asap.

Furthermore, please consider this is as one your final reminders. Any bashing from this point on will lead to serious consequences and those who will violate the IF COC will be dealt with accordingly.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM myself or Sarah.

BB4 Dev Team

Edited by gk_09 - 20 December 2010 at 9:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkRangiliDhannotheindustrymonkvampire_diarieschinky801RainbowWarriorcupid-struckRasnysaher_90shyamsFaraan92Chits1prerna4rishav

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@gk_09 Thanks for your kind note.

sincere apology from my side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonk.Arjun

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
In regards to the post by the thread starter.... Wow you call someone fake by what contestants of the show have to say - who dont know her personally anyway,... and also what Raja of all the people has to say!!! 
Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MissSRK Senior Member
MissSRK
MissSRK

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Mayn some people make Lame topics about Shweta not cool!!! Shweta rocks...

Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 20 December 2010 at 11:21pm

prerna4rishavFaraan92

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

LOL, I find this entire concept of "insult" quite funny.  Everyone here is a grown-up, y not tackle the issue urself rather than run to mods for trivial issues. 

Don't use this word .. don't use that word .. don't make fun of X .. dont ridicule Y .. LOL not this thread .. but saw a mod's note for "makkar"  word .. how is this bashing ???? yahan bhajan karne aaye hain kya ? Such guidelines/restrictions only create ambiguities that are open to multiple interpretations. What I see as wit, cud seen as an "insult" by another person - so then who's correct in such a scenario ?  These actions shall make ppl more n more sensitive/touchy .. usne mujhe "paagal" kaha .. lets complain to the mods. 

Why not make it simple - forbid the use of abusive/filthy language and ban the spammers. Other than that let ppl deal with stuff themselves. 

If 1 wants to interact in a public forum, then a person shud come prepared to deal with such situations; if 1 one lacks the ammunition or patience .. then this ain't the place for u. A closed forum comprising of only the like minded ppl wud be a better place for such ppl. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkChits1prerna4rishavFaraan92

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
ST is the best!!! such topics r ridiculously stupid!! 

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top