Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 38)

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Right Im done here...........
for the record i would just like to say with every growing reply i am becoming fonder and fonder of a few ppl from this thread alone

guddi
rasny
vik
thickhead
prernazz
chits
industry monk
kuttapaaji

all of the above are fans of different contestants and all of us at some point have had an altercations due to different reasons and because all being different we like some contestants and we like some views, just lke we dislike some contestants and disagree with some views

doesnt mean we cant get along.............a little bit of appreciation of the diverse bunch of nutjobs we have here (nutjob means crazy in my language) so if any of my above mentioned dear ones are offended.......dont be it was said as a term of endearment........

thats the point i want to make, different ppl from diff parts of the world with their own likes dislikes slang language, phrases........all can get lost in translation and turn into a fight............

please try and get along...........and Bani I like you too, but you taking every little thing to heart...........upsets you and you lash out..........

goodnight all and god bless Hug

I monitor a member for sometime, before I take anything to heart....and just to remind you, many of the insults that I have mentioned here, was not done to me...I even got some PMs from some members who said that nothing can be done agaist few members as they have strong backings and some warned me not to criticise... I never belived them, but today I realise whatever they said are true...I have forwarded and discussed with few mods and I feel when by applying the "same rules and regaulations", the development teams are banning members some where else, the same rules should be followed here also..
or else, just declare openly that this forum belongs to a particular group and no one else than them are allowed here. I think this much favour can be done to the rest of the members..

I appreciate your kind words...my anger came out after reading many many insulting replies, not to me just, but to many members...I know you wont be able to make out what I am trying to say or feel, and sincerely hope that you do not have to pass through the same insults...when these members cannot hear a little negative about Sweta Tiwari, at the same time, they forget that their insults can hurt some other persons...another thing, they might get away in this forum with this attitude...but not always...

thank you...hope you have a nice Christmas break.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diarieschinky801Chits1

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
lol well she is fakee nd i dun need any shows or anything to prove that or think of tht..her potraying herself itself shows..and i dun like or hate her nor do i like anyone else in the house more than her..and it shows me to me tht yea she is fakee
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

premukti_5rb1 Senior Member
premukti_5rb1
premukti_5rb1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
ermm she is washin in the 1st clip...
and actin in the other....
wats the big deal?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92

krzyme8 Senior Member
krzyme8
krzyme8

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imars99

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Fake hai fake hai... Kya fake hai yeh bhi toh bolo... Aur konsi bandook kiske kandhe se chalati hai woh...??? Manoj Tiwari ek bevkoofi bhari line bol gaya aur sab usse repeat karte rehte hain.... Khud Manoj Tiwari saari channels pe ab Shweta se maafi maangne ki baatain karta rehta hai....

Sameer ke kandhe pe konsi bandook rakh ke usse niklva diya tha.... Episodes dhyaan se dekha karo Sameer jumped himself into the fight she did not ask him to...

And she was the only one who stood by him till the end and spoke to bigg boss that it was unfair. Bigg Boss convinced her that send Sameer justice will be done... He himself did not go because of his principles... So where is she back stabber or fake...

Now you have started a stupid post if I don't write this para and don't let you know your post is stupid am I being fake....???? It's called being nice knowing someone has done wrong but not telling that person, forgetting it and moving on is just being nice......

Hi who r u talking about? Raja the woman abuser? Pls look at his own reputation. Then believe him

Aur Veena ke gungaan gaate ho.... Can you explain what do you call a person who first admits her love for one guy and then starts huggin kissing and washing chaddis of another guy.....

And she said that she washed his chaddis for two months... Which means literally from the starting of Bigg Boss.... So when she was telling Dolly she loves Hrishant that morning also she washed Ashmit's chaddis..... Great character I must say....

Aur Hrishant ne BOLA Shweta fake hai toh...???? Woh konsa genuine hai woh bhi toh fake hai... Usne Ashmit ko bola ki usne bada struggle kiya that... Kuch nahin ban raha tha... Everyone had written him off and now he has finally made it... What a bunch of lies it was..... When he came out it came in the papers that his family is friend's with Karan Johar... And Karan got him Bigg BOss by talking to Colors.... He is Karan's prodigy... So kahe ka struggle and written off and all that...????

Aur yeh baat kisine clear kar di hai ki Comedy Circus scripted hai imprompto nahin.....

Aur Iss jungle main Shweta raincoat pehenke nahaati...???? Iss industry ki har Heroine ne Bikini main koi na koi gaana kiya hai.. Harek ne koi na koi rain dance kiya hai... Aur kitni hee aam ladkiyaan Bikini pehenna pasand karti hai toh woh sab ki sab fake hain...????

You forget to comment on what Raja said. May be you know her better than her ex-husband???Based on other housemate opinions we can say she did her homework.she
most cunning person in the house.

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Imars99

undoubtedly shweta ji is best.....

According to her fans only.LOLLOLLOL

i m not her fan so saying yaar.. i like veena much ......

Oh yeah, we can make it out.. Veena and you both speak so well ...LOL
chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......

she can get   more votes dn her bcoz   near about many viewres are interest in watching  cheap items  .   u know why rakhi   became famous bcoz she was one of  d  cheapest items but  1oo times better dn veena...

Point....... Possible.....

See t2004Sachin this is point to ponder... It can happen chances are less but can happen...

So we are not blinded by Love for ST but want a rationale in discussions...... 

Not kiddishness... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is Fake).... Mujhe chand chaiye (Shweta is fake).... Arre ask for something that's possible... Or prove it it's possible....

Point , no point I am not interested...

I have seen much better actress , more beautiful actress and more talented and young and more successful actress.

Because certain people doesn't see  better than ST, so they will say ST is best..

actually jab ek ghar me sab fake hai.. to ST kam fake hai ya jyada kya farak padta hai
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Go to top