Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 36)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonk

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

take a chill pill Bani...........they are exchanging a bit of friendly banter.........you cant raise an objection to two ppl having fun.......and if u feel offended about them taking Gandhi jis name in vain.......apply a bit of gandhigiri to your approach...........this is just making matters worse.............and correcting their grammar isnt helping the situation either...........let them be and let ppl post as they please.......please this much anger is getting out of hand..............
I ask you something...if you are insulted...then would you say the same?...if someone has remarked and that remark touched you , the remark being "yeh forum kisse ke baap ka nahin hain". how would you react?..you might be really great to forget the insult meant to your father...but sorry I cannot forgive that person..whether done to my father or someone else"s..
I am still waiting very patiently  to get an answer from mods that how come a person get away after saying that...

Bani i did not mention what was quoted to you I was referring to you getting upset over Vik and Chits banter..........

My overall point is...........let it go.............because this is becoming a long argument.......the kids have already made up...........as for your gripe about personal insult then i tell you how i deal with it. I pm the person or if i find the offender too offensive i pm a mod and to be fair to them they do sort it out...........

i could say i dont like the tone you have used with me about me being so great and i would forget an insult.........but i wont make an issue of it as you are obviously very angry and cant be thinking straight to go and extend your anger and your attitude towards me and my baap.........who I will add is adorable.........Big smile
I'll never in my fun also utter anything about anyone's parents...

when I say about "you being great", I was praising you, as you can forget someone who can insult you or other members in the forum...thats an appreciation note...but I am not that great as to let go a comment which was intentionally made to insult...and then tried to cover up being "doly mode"..

I know you people are looking at today's event, and you might not remember what have been happening for many days...but I do remember what is being said and done here ...and also how some members cover up their posts...for these same sort of fun posts, some members were banned in other forums....so what was the fault of those members...

As per this forum rules and regulations,someone called one member "childish" and one actress "cheap" the members were given official warnings...my question is to the mods "why this partiality here"...

and I never wrote anything about Chits...I find him or her very sensible and a very good member...it will be good of we get some members like Chits...

Chits1

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

I really do not know what to say
 Dont know ki kya baat ... luv u bol do .. mai bura nahi manunga... Big smile

...but one thing is assured, you are indeed a part of that group
That group, ?? kaun sa group ? I'm part of many groups ..which one r u talking abt .. kripya vistar se batayein ..

and you have again proved that "particular fan group is adept at insulting others left and right"...
.. chalo kisi cheez mein to gud mana .. dhanyawaad

brilliant, keep it up...you will go very far in life...
Once again, dhanyawaad. But how far is that far ? super eager to know that..

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thickhead you really cracked me up I have a big smile even typing this... You are in some rocking mood right now.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadprerna4rishav

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Thickhead you really cracked me up I have a big smile even typing this... You are in some rocking mood right now.....

rocking mood .. pata nahi .. but mujhe cat fights bachpan se bahut pasand hain. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrShizaruRasnyprerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah chits ne b itna bhari question pucha , amitabh bachchan ka puch leti .
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

take a chill pill Bani...........they are exchanging a bit of friendly banter.........you cant raise an objection to two ppl having fun.......and if u feel offended about them taking Gandhi jis name in vain.......apply a bit of gandhigiri to your approach...........this is just making matters worse.............and correcting their grammar isnt helping the situation either...........let them be and let ppl post as they please.......please this much anger is getting out of hand..............
I ask you something...if you are insulted...then would you say the same?...if someone has remarked and that remark touched you , the remark being "yeh forum kisse ke baap ka nahin hain". how would you react?..you might be really great to forget the insult meant to your father...but sorry I cannot forgive that person..whether done to my father or someone else"s..
I am still waiting very patiently  to get an answer from mods that how come a person get away after saying that...

I'm sorry I went back as far as page 20 and can't find the word "baap" anywhere. However, while I think that the "insult" which you refer to might have happened earlier than that, I also think that you might want to stop mentioning other forum members.

I'll take only 2 names here that you have mentioned and believe you me, I have had the barest of interactions with both.

KB - you have mentioned his name saying that other forum members, esp. ST fans are insulting him. While looking for the "insult" you mentioned, I saw the interaction that KB himself had with other ST fans on this topic. He seemed to be on very cordial terms with them and all of them had posts full of smileys and happy bantering.

Unhappyviewer - again thanks to another ST fan, I saw the thread where the alleged MID accusation was made. To anyone it would seem to be a case of honest mistaken identity.

What however is apparent to me is that you are taking issues from innocuous conversations people are having, conversations in which you are not involved in any case, taking them out of context and rephrasing them as though there is an agenda at work here.

Now I do not know what is your purpose in doing this, but this seems to me to be a case of high piece of meddling. Why I'm taking this up on myself is that if the same things came from one of the parties, you might dismiss it. However, as a disinterested party you might take it as a good-natured advice. If you are offended by my interfering, think how other would be offended by your interference.

Thank you for your reply...quite an expected and predictable reply...I think since you are already taking sides, its useless to enter into a discussion with you.

anyways, one member has added some more to your analysis...since you intervened in between, I also want to send a via reply...that not interested to reply with the fear that more insults might be done...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I really do not know what to say
 Dont know ki kya baat ... luv u bol do .. mai bura nahi manunga... Big smile

EDIT: abhi abhi pata chala ki aap miss ho .. mai dowry bhi nahi lunga Wink .. promise Big smile

...but one thing is assured, you are indeed a part of that group
That group, ?? kaun sa group ? I'm part of many groups ..which one r u talking abt .. kripya vistar se batayein ..

and you have again proved that "particular fan group is adept at insulting others left and right"...
.. chalo kisi cheez mein to gud mana .. dhanyawaad

brilliant, keep it up...you will go very far in life...
Once again, dhanyawaad. But how far is that far ? super eager to know that..

at least a PhD...

but at the same time, remember Newton's third law of motion also...LOL...now dont tell me "this is not Newton forum"
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

rocking mood .. pata nahi .. but mujhe cat fights bachpan se bahut pasand hain.Big smile

since morning i was upset reading some crap posts for me. Thank u yaar ur answers made me laughed . Roj aaya karo. U seem to be farista sent by GOD, who comes once in month

thickhead

Go to top