Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Imars99

We don't hate anybody, we want to do healthy discussion.(Watch my old posts i always support Sweeta but at one point i realize that she is not genuine, but off course she is not the worst person either in the house)

But yaar tell me are any of us including you or me genuine 100%...... People who become 100% genuine are only Mahatmas..... And you know the funny part some people don't even find Mahatma's genuine and shoot them to death.... So why are we behind Shweta's genuineness.... 

In kalyug there is nobody who doesn't lie at all... Anyone who is reading it now cannot say that I have never lied.... So if you have lied then you are also not genuine.... Toh why take Shweta's case so much....
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

undoubtedly shweta ji is best.....

According to her fans only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There had been posts earlier also related to this video. And som1 had posted Shweta's statement also after iss jungle se. What happened was that she she was given some task related to slime and worms and she needed to take a proper wash after that. She cant do that in sari or salwar since her body was fully covered with slime n dirt. This video was shown in the late night version which was not in the regular slot. It was bad from channel's part 2 shoot this n show as she was not doing anything purposely. They were in a jungle and that was the bathing option given to them. Without knowing things its very sad to tarnish one lady's image for your personal gain or to just get back at your rivals.

Are Raja,Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul not Indian ?????????

You don't get it my friend...

When people of India support Shweta, that's why she is in BB ..

But baki sab isiliye hai, because people want to see adult content.

As somebody  wrote  in this forum somewhere..

If you praise ST, however irrelevant stuff you may say you are correct, how many MIDs you make you are genuine.

But if you say a single word against ST, then your ID may be created back in 2006, then also your are MID and your stuff is not genuine...

GOT ITπŸ˜†

Are Raja,Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul not Indian ?????????

Again...?????????????????????????????????? Don't you read other's posts...... I have told you the kind of people they are... You really want to consider their opinion cos you want to believe Shweta is bad and you just need a reason... Even if the reason is from a traitor, Drunkard, and people who are themselves two faced..... 

You talk about healthy discussion then be impartial....

These are those Indian who live with her in the house or close relative. what we are thinking about her, based on these indian perception.

Means? I really did not get your points..

In this Topic, I have seen this comment again n again n again 'She is fooling Indians'.. 'Indians are fool not to see her fakeness' etc etc.. And it is MAJORITY of Indians who cant see her fakeness to be honest.. ! I did not call Hrishant Abbas or Rahul non-Indians or fools.. dont twist my words.. And I still find it pathetically disgusting to call Indians Fools just because they dont see any such fakeness in her?🀒

According to her fans only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m not her fan so saying yaar.. i like veena much ......
Originally posted by t2004sachin

You don't get it my friend...

When people of India support Shweta, that's why she is in BB ..

But baki sab isiliye hai, because people want to see adult content.

As somebody  wrote  in this forum somewhere..

If you praise ST, however irrelevant stuff you may say you are correct, how many MIDs you make you are genuine.

But if you say a single word against ST, then your ID may be created back in 2006, then also your are MID and your stuff is not genuine...

GOT ITπŸ˜†

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......
IM 🀣 U crack me up hun 🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

So you believe that Veena can get more votes than Sarah.... Great... Alright...

And please please do speak against ST... But not in the air.... Substantiate it... That's how you can prove us wrong.... I would love to hate her... but give me an opportunity.... Give points to ponder...

I want to....

If you call the sky red it will not turn red... Show me where it is red.. And I will pat your back and thank you for showing me the truth...

God Bless You.......

she can get   more votes dn her bcoz   near about many viewres are interest in watching  cheap items  .   u know why rakhi   became famous bcoz she was one of  d  cheapest items but  1oo times better dn veena...