Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever (Page 11)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bayyah

Ok Shweta's fans, if u think this is a waste of time, then why bother comment! It's obviously topic maker's opinion. Why must you guys bring another person in here to compare with ur precious Shweta anyway? I thought u guys said she is nothing compared to Shweta!! Hmm so looks like u guys need to think before you write basically!! 

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

You can't control our freedom of speech buddy!! Even though the post is useless (according to me), it is about Shweta, so we got to come. Got a problem?Ouch

Who gives a damn if you hate soap stars fans? Censored
Who the hell are you to tell us to look at beyond her character and vice versaCensored Do you even know why we like her? How can you be so sure we like her because of her roles? Jesus.....get a Censored life before you call us blind and vice versa Ouch
Angry

Edited by romiosugar - 19 December 2010 at 8:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92

Karansalman Newbie
Karansalman
Karansalman

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansalman

Extreme ADULT Joke in Comedy Circus

i post this video because she make big issue Hristant telling her vulgar joke. Somebody ask this sati savtri  India kee people kiya, tum joo oon koo extrme adult joke sunate hoo on national television.LOL Moreover someone telling non-veg joke, watch the impression on face this fakeoo...this woman too much.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

Bayyah Newbie
Bayyah
Bayyah

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Ok Shweta's fans, if u think this is a waste of time, then why bother comment! It's obviously topic maker's opinion. Why must you guys bring another person in here to compare with ur precious Shweta anyway? I thought u guys said she is nothing compared to Shweta!! Hmm so looks like u guys need to think before you write basically!! 

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

You can't control our freedom of speech buddy!! Even though the post is useless (according to me), it is about Shweta, so we got to come. Got a problem?Ouch

Who the hell are you to tell us to look at beyond her character and vice versaCensored Do you even know why we like her? How can you be so sure we like her because of her roles? Jesus.....get a Censored life before you call us blind and vice versa Ouch
Angry

UM Excuse ME! U'r the one that said this is just another waste of time topic, then why come,comment on it and ruin the thread! I think its better if you guys just go drool over Shweta in her AT since u guys are better at doing that and since we cant have an intelligent conversation with a clearly blinded fan. You guys cant get beyond Shweta in your every post so how can we have an intelligent conversation like a normal person hence why I hate blinded soap star fans...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karansalmanvampire_diaries

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Angry
calm down ya...why waste your energy on useless stuffSmile

romiosugar1

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
OH YES SHE IS THE FAKEST WOMAN IN THE HOUSE

Edited by t2004sachin - 19 December 2010 at 8:36am
cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Extreme ADULT Joke in Comedy Circus

i post this video because she make big issue Hristant telling her vulgar joke. Somebody ask this sati savtri  India kee people kiya, tum joo oon koo extrme adult joke sunate hoo on national television.LOL Moreover someone telling non-veg joke, watch the impression on face this fakeoo...this woman too much.........................
and the other video?
ther are tons of beena's Censored if you are THAT interested

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Angry

UM Excuse ME! U'r the one that said this is just another waste of time topic, then why come,comment on it and ruin the thread! I think its better if you guys just go drool over Shweta in her AT since u guys are better at doing that and since we cant have an intelligent conversation with a clearly blinded fan. You guys cant get beyond Shweta in your every post so how can we have an intelligent conversation like a normal person hence why I hate blinded soap star fans...

Mind your business!!! WHO ARE you to ask me to drool over AT? Ouch
You are technically hating yourself.....coz most of us don't watch soap opera now a daysSmile

Faraan92

Go to top