Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prernazz

I agree with Ashray. If we want to discuss anything other than Bigg Boss, there are other forums.

Please do not bring people like Mahatma Gandhi and other leaders of the nation into a TV show discussion. It is quite demeaning to have him mentioned here in comparison with actors and such like. Just to mention him in this context is to insult his name.

Also, if you want to discuss the state of the nation and where the youth today is going, again there are other forums.

I would request all parties concerned to have a sense of decorum and balance. It is just a TV show, after all. You want to discuss how one actor is fake or not, please do so, leave Indian history and politics out of it.

Yeah.. And by that logic, we should not be discussing anyone in this world apart from our heroes..

I didnt get the logic of bringing him here either.. And amazing to see others cheering at thatπŸ‘
Guys chodo na.... Kabhi kabhi hum ladte ladte apni mom ko bhi shut up ya stupid bolte hain... But we respect her right... Ho gaya galti se.... Jaane do... 

Baapu ki Jai... 

Bhaarat mata ki Jai.....
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Chits just asked a question casually..but the answer he got is quite shocking...and calling Gandhiji "chaddi dost" and then "BABU"...is the member saying those about Gandhiji?...I cant believe?
yeah,I am shocked myself..I respect gandhiji..no bad intentions at all..sad that ppl make fun..chalo chill guys and thanks omshanti for clarifying it to others..appreciate yr gesture.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

you are very right...I mean I haven't seen such insulting members in my life..

If you say, that 2-3 insulted you, I'ld say that they have insulted me or some nice members and mods failed to do anything. I am slowly losing respect for India-forums. Yesterday, a member like unhappyviewer was insulted saying that she is MID and she & Sachin are same...Unhappyviewer is of the most harmless and fun loving members that the whole forum has...her sense of humor is awesome and she never ever utters one word against anyone...its really sad that mods cannot do anything to protect members like unhappyviewer.

I feel sad at the mods of this forum, they are so helpless. Actually these Sweta Tiwari fans gather all their courage to insult others from some one in this forum ...
frankly speaking, I myself like Sweta Tiwari a lot and after seeing all these here, I am at awe with Sweta Tiwari only...

The mods are not around....they are busy...not helpless !!!
Ok away from Gandhiji.....

How was my explanation about Karansalman's behaviour....
πŸ˜† Thodi Karansalman ki jai karte hain ab..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Ok away from Gandhiji.....

How was my explanation about Karansalman's behaviour....

Did not read yaar.. Was busy searching my post where I called unhappyviewer an MID.. As per Miss Omshanti1111's allegations..

Anyways how was my post.. And please share ur views on this issue.. that I called unhappyviewer an MID ?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566659&TPN=34

This was the post πŸ˜ƒ
Thodi Karansalman ki jai karte hai ab.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

πŸ˜†

You are very very funny....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You know your coming after every twenty posts just to say it again "Shweta is Bad" is like a runner. running on a very big track in a ground..... You started the running by saying Shweta is fake, then we all started answering and defending, but....... but you never heard anything cos you had reached the other end of the ground... Then we took a breather atter all our explanations and you again reached us and again said "Shweta is bad... Raja said so" and continued running.... All of us again gave you reasoning and our defence.... But again you had reached the other end of the ground... By the time we took a breather again you had reaced us and again you said the same thing "Shweta is Bad" and again ran away........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So no use having this arguement on this forum when the creator is on track and field.... Once he settles down from his run... Reads the previous posts.... Understands somethings and replies to them... Then we will start arguing again....

For now happy running and in how many posts will you come back to say... Shweta is Bad"

Am waiting...... 

This one...
Lolzzz.. 🀣 Yeah.. Let him/her get settled down.. then we will answer again πŸ˜†