Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@KB you are such a genuine guy, that even after getting insulted by these guys for no reason so many times, at least you made an effort of sending a PM to ask them to come back.

Hats off to you

LeadNitrate thumbnail
i dont know why the topic starter felt like opening  this topic, similar topics have been opened countless no of times and turned into bashing/fighting centre
 fake or not, whats your problem?
 can some one stay so much fake 24*7 on camera for  more thantwo months running? and why did he/she post videos of other reality shows? that was format of those shows, its not her fault that the issjungle editor edited to show her  bathing scene for such a long time
 give it a rest,  i think this topic should be closed, if u cannot create a proper discussion topic, please dont open such  topics and start bashing people. its very unhealthy and not at all original
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tannistha

i dont know why the topic starter felt like opening  this topic, similar topics have been opened countless no of times and turned into bashing/fighting centre

fake or not, whats your problem?
 can some one stay so much fake 24*7 on camera for  more thantwo months running? and why did he/she post videos of other reality shows? that was format of those shows, its not her fault that the issjungle editor edited to show her  bathing scene for such a long time
 give it a rest,  i think this topic should be closed, if u cannot create a proper discussion topic, please dont open such  topics and start bashing people. its very unhealthy and not at all original

The topic starter is a silent reader of the forum.. And I wonder she/he never came across similar topics.. And she/he might be knowing abt the rules.. Still open such topics..

Jai ho MID ki 👏😆😆😆😆
suniali thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahar28ca

TOTALLY AGREE... Shweta is not only the FAKEST person, but the MOST KAALAY MANN WAALI  AURAT

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The topic starter is a silent reader of the forum.. And I wonder she/he never came across similar topics.. And she/he might be knowing abt the rules.. Still open such topics..

Jai ho MID ki 😆

'Don't be a football of other people's opinions' 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

'Don't be a football of other people's opinions' 

?? I am sure I am not 😆
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

?? I am sure I am not 😆

😆😆😆
😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
haters can hate but ST is simply the best! 😃
prerna4rishav thumbnail
I am sure here we can call some people - haters.. 😆 They themselves claim that they hate ST 😆😆
Originally posted by: njo921

haters can hate but ST is simply the best! 😃

We don't hate anybody, we want to do healthy discussion.(Watch my old posts i always support Sweeta but at one point i realize that she is not genuine, but off course she is not the worst person either in the house)