Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Sweata fans one by one assassinating  other people character to justify her.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but facts remains same...........
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karansalman

I have never seen fake person like Sweeta, i agree with Hrisant, Abbas and more housemate. She is being Sati-Savtri and very innocent  make fool of indian common people.She did her homework for bigg boss. In other shows she was naked literally and used vulgar language ever seen in indian tv shows.
Raja said about her---  Shweta on 'Bigg Boss' is not the real one and she is the fake 'Prerna', who just acts to impress everyone.

Hrishant Goswami says Shweta Tiwari is not genuine

Shweta Tiwari - Boob Show 3 - Is Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AARiC78QyQI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely. She is the fakest contestant. No wonder she is so insecure and always has to gossip about others in order to feel secure and good about herself.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So she is fakest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 shweta is fakest  , n veena is faki hui........
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

So she is fakest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wahi fakest, toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imars99

yup, me too waiting some kind of stupid comment to justify her,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜†

Dahlings if our previous justifications were stupid as you have said then substantiate it with some information... Or refute my claims about each of the people you two mentioned.... If I am wrong or stupid then let me know where... See one of your friends also said he is not able to have an intelligent arguement with blind fans like us then why haven't even one of you replied to or justified even one of the guys I ripped apart mercilessly.... Mr. Kazmi, Hrishant, Raja..... None of you two came back with something against my observations.... 

Moral - Just don't call it stupid explanation if it's not right then come out with the right facts....

Coming to Rahul..... Actually guys I love Shweta more than you guys love Veena so I go into the depths of finding information about her or related to her.... That's why I know this that Rahul came out and clarified in interviews which you can read on the internet.... that he never said Shweta was hitting on him he was talking about Sakshi and Bigg Boss edited and showed it that way... He further said why would I say that about her she and I shared a very cordial relationship and I respected her and you can see it in the videos.... And... He further said that she is the Meryl Streep of India... Who is Meryl Streep so that you don't have to make any effort on google I'll tell you... She is the best ever performer of cinema and television in Hollywood.....

Also to brush your memory remember our dear sallu bhai's aarop on him when he came out that you are dogla you support Dolly and come to these guys and say Dolly is wrong.... And Rahul defiantly admitted also..... haan main gunah kabul karta hoon... SO what are you talking about.... Your friend says intelligent arguement and you are not giving me a chance to do that....

So sorry to dissappoint you but rahul also speaks good about your hate Shweta...... Shit man.... Sad na....

Any other Ramu Shamu you have who feel Shweta is fake let me know I'll put light on them too.....

God Bless you two.....
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sweata fans one by one assassinating  other people character to justify her.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but facts remains same...........

Yes... Same with the Non-fanz or haters.. Facts remain the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amy22

Absolutely. She is the fakest contestant. No wonder she is so insecure and always has to gossip about others in order to feel secure and good about herself.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And then they say we are not having intelligent arguements......

Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And then they say we are not having intelligent arguements......

Shit I am still laughing..... Gossip and all that and insecurity.... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

fact is dt st is fakest n veena is faki hui....... now u tell   who dumped veena ???