Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bayyah

Ok Shweta's fans, if u think this is a waste of time, then why bother comment! It's obviously topic maker's opinion. Why must you guys bring another person in here to compare with ur precious Shweta anyway? I thought u guys said she is nothing compared to Shweta!! Hmm so looks like u guys need to think before you write basically!! 

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

You can't control our freedom of speech buddy!! Even though the post is useless (according to me), it is about Shweta, so we got to come. Got a problem?

Who gives a damn if you hate soap stars fans? 🤬
Who the hell are you to tell us to look at beyond her character and vice versa🤬 Do you even know why we like her? How can you be so sure we like her because of her roles? Jesus.....get a 🤬 life before you call us blind and vice versa
😡
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
Karansalman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karansalman

Extreme ADULT Joke in Comedy Circus

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUZgZN25RhI[/YOUTUBE]

i post this video because she make big issue Hristant telling her vulgar joke. Somebody ask this sati savtri  India kee people kiya, tum joo oon koo extrme adult joke sunate hoo on national television.😆 Moreover someone telling non-veg joke, watch the impression on face this fakeoo...this woman too much.........................
Bayyah thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

You can't control our freedom of speech buddy!! Even though the post is useless (according to me), it is about Shweta, so we got to come. Got a problem?

Who the hell are you to tell us to look at beyond her character and vice versa🤬 Do you even know why we like her? How can you be so sure we like her because of her roles? Jesus.....get a 🤬 life before you call us blind and vice versa
😡

UM Excuse ME! U'r the one that said this is just another waste of time topic, then why come,comment on it and ruin the thread! I think its better if you guys just go drool over Shweta in her AT since u guys are better at doing that and since we cant have an intelligent conversation with a clearly blinded fan. You guys cant get beyond Shweta in your every post so how can we have an intelligent conversation like a normal person hence why I hate blinded soap star fans...
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romiosugar

😡

calm down ya...why waste your energy on useless stuff😊
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OH YES SHE IS THE FAKEST WOMAN IN THE HOUSE
Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i post this video because she make big issue Hristant telling her vulgar joke. Somebody ask this sati savtri  India kee people kiya, tum joo oon koo extrme adult joke sunate hoo on national television.😆 Moreover someone telling non-veg joke, watch the impression on face this fakeoo...this woman too much.........................

and the other video?
ther are tons of beena's 🤬 if you are THAT interested

True, lets move on to Rahul now.Salman is very fond of him. When Dolly fight with Sweeta, he take side of Dolly , saying that these are fake people band baja doo enn kee. i know crazy Sweata fans now come with another stupid explanation.😆

yup, me too waiting some kind of stupid comment to justify her,,,,,,,,,😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bayyah

UM Excuse ME! U'r the one that said this is just another waste of time topic, then why come,comment on it and ruin the thread! I think its better if you guys just go drool over Shweta in her AT since u guys are better at doing that and since we cant have an intelligent conversation with a clearly blinded fan. You guys cant get beyond Shweta in your every post so how can we have an intelligent conversation like a normal person hence why I hate blinded soap star fans...

Mind your business!!! WHO ARE you to ask me to drool over AT?
You are technically hating yourself.....coz most of us don't watch soap opera now a days😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I can see a LOT of MID's around 🤣 Please dont be shy and come back with original i-ds Please Please ☺️
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I can see a LOT of MID's around 🤣 Please dont be shy and come back with original i-ds Please Please ☺️

ROFLROFL
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39
Next