Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

How can u forget that she is the 'Hottest Housemates' with majority votes in BB official siteπŸ˜† She is definitely disappointing many by not wearing Bikini's 24x7πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Specially the fanz of those '19%' fanzπŸ˜†

hahaha......good point Guddu πŸ‘πŸΌ

I so feel for them now πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Perfectly make sense to call her fake now coz she has been covering her body fully🀒 and disappointing so many of us [exception to some ppl of courseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†] since last two months with her boring dress!! I wish she wears bikini and swim everyday for those ppl who are posting her bikini wali videos here and full fill their desireπŸ₯±
😲
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Some people also believe that Swimming Pool is gonna be her last 'turup ka patta' .. if she finds her popularity is going down, she will jump into Swimming Pool..

So I guess she requested Khali secretly to push her into the pool.. She is trying to get back her fan followings..
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Some people also believe that Swimming Pool is gonna be her last 'turup ka patta' .. if she finds her popularity is going down, she will jump into Swimming Pool..

So I guess she requested Khali secretly to push her into the pool.. She is trying to get back her fan followings..

WT🀬

Who said it? Yuck.... what ------ 🀬

I just love your emo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They are adorable!! and I can't believe some ppl mentality!!!

Anyway, let's leave it πŸ˜ƒ

She is doing an awesome job in the BB house πŸ‘πŸΌ
Karansalman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

When you are fan of somebody, you try to justify that person by hook or by crook. Our  opinion should be based on facts. Facts we are getting from other house mate are not positive about Sweeta. They think she is faking. Abbas kazmi and Hristant strongly think she is a fake person. Talking about Abbas Kazmi i believe in his observations, he is first person who said Manoj Twari is double faced person and at that time nobody agree with him .But his observation were spot on.

True, lets move on to Rahul now.Salman is very fond of him. When Dolly fight with Sweeta, he take side of Dolly , saying that these are fake people band baja doo enn kee. i know crazy Sweata fans now come with another stupid explanation.πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
I donno Sabz.. I read it somewhere, but forgot .. may be in BB site or here ? My memory is gonna ditch me soon πŸ€¬πŸ˜†..

And I know I love emoticons too .. I will be in love with Shamil forever for the link of this site πŸ˜†
Bayyah thumbnail
Ok Shweta's fans, if u think this is a waste of time, then why bother comment! It's obviously topic maker's opinion. Why must you guys bring another person in here to compare with ur precious Shweta anyway? I thought u guys said she is nothing compared to Shweta!! Hmm so looks like u guys need to think before you write basically!! 

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bayyah

Ok Shweta's fans, if u think this is a waste of time, then why bother comment! It's obviously topic maker's opinion. Why must you guys bring another person in here to compare with ur precious Shweta anyway? I thought u guys said she is nothing compared to Shweta!! Hmm so looks like u guys need to think before you write basically!! 

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

Oh yes πŸ˜† I can see KSG in ur sigs πŸ˜†

Never mind.. We are having funs in chatting with ourselves.. Why do u bother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
as per that iss jungle e mujhe bachao video she clarified what happend in her blog...
and i dont understand how it makes her fake
irrelevent video for this topic
 two🀬 people's oneliners...
what a lame reson
and copmedy circus??how is it connected to her being fake??
stupid topic

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bayyah

I just really hate BLINDED SOAP STARs FANS!! Why cant u guys look beyond her show's character!!!! She is not her character!!! Judge her fairly and how you would judge others who you are not fans of! 

I thnk u r also a SOAP STAR FAN by looking at da siggies nd avi which u r using..!!!🀣🀣🀣
Bayyah thumbnail
^^U cant judge the book by its cover! I am not a fan of KSG, I am just a fan of kasu jodi, thats it! If u want I can remove it for u..if it justify's my post better.