Sweeta Twari fakest Woman Ever - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

exactly this implies to veena fans too. veena fans came up with weird videos and we responded with pictures. why dont u advice veena fans the same ? practice before u preach !!!

looks like, everytimes they like seeing *wohi waale pics of veena*......
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

looks like, everytimes they like seeing *wohi waale pics of veena*......

to see those pics of veena they come up with anti ST threads all the timeπŸ˜†
She is taking shower in bikni in IJSMB bcoz they had an open shower nd over here in bb4 she is nt doing that so u think she is fake do u expect her to take a bucket of water nd wear a bikni nd take a shower outside the bathroom...............
[QUOTE=kuttasaharr]

to see those pics of veena they come up with anti ST threads all the timeπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
]

oh yeah moumla h , 
 i was thinking to take  one of them  as DP so that veena pics remain in front   of them ,  all times we hv to  do  hard work to put those pics   in many topics  for them.......
everyone is being little fake on BB.................
btw i dint watch IJSMB so i want 2 know if guys also were shown showering in open air..........
Originally posted by zanish_k

shweta tiwari fans please defend your shweta without involving anyone,dont pointed weakest target just to prove your celebraty right.

And I dont understand why should we defend in the first place? She is not supposed to take bathe wearing a sareeπŸ˜†
Waste of time 🀒
We have had numerous posts and endless discussion regarding this video and comments made by those eliminated house mates in the past!!! I need something new to enlighten me man.....this is absolutely sleepy *yawn*πŸ₯±

I did not really watch and read anything that is given/written by tm, but I am going by the title!! So what if Shweta is the fakest woman of the planet?
Who are you trying to educate by saying this meaningless line over and over? Don't you have better things to do than coming up with silly one line post? If you know Shweta is the fakest person, why on earth are you wasting your time searching for her videos and that too old videos? Seriously, utilize your time on some fruitful and productive stuff dude.......you ain't gonna change our mind by doing this; instead, you are forcing us to like her even more

Arre Sabz samjha karo yaar 😎

Shweta Tiwari is faking here in the sense, as she has taken bathe in Jungle wearing a bikini, she should remove her clothes in Big Boss house and keep wearing a bikini throughout and day and take bathe in Pool everyday ..

But she is nt doing that.. unfortnately.. So that's how she is fake 😎 She wears bikini at her home in general 😎
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre Sabz samjha karo yaar 😎

Shweta Tiwari is faking here in the sense, as she has taken bathe in Jungle wearing a bikini, she should remove her clothes in Big Boss house and keep wearing a bikini throughout and day and take bathe in Pool everyday ..

But she is nt doing that.. unfortnately.. So that's how she is fake 😎 She wears bikini at her home in general 😎

πŸ˜†

Oh I see, that means some of us were expecting her to wear that tiny bikini in the BB house too, so we [they] could go *ga ga ga* over her bodyπŸ˜›
I see where these comments are coming from.......how dare Shweta disappointed them man πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Well, in some extend it makes sense then.......she is not helping them by wearing bikiniπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
How can u forget that she is the 'Hottest Housemates' with majority votes in BB official siteπŸ˜† She is definitely disappointing many by not wearing Bikini's 24x7πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Specially the fanz of those '19%' fanzπŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago