Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Fake hai fake hai... Kya fake hai yeh bhi toh bolo... Aur konsi bandook kiske kandhe se chalati hai woh...??? Manoj Tiwari ek bevkoofi bhari line bol gaya aur sab usse repeat karte rehte hain.... Khud Manoj Tiwari saari channels pe ab Shweta se maafi maangne ki baatain karta rehta hai....

Sameer ke kandhe pe konsi bandook rakh ke usse niklva diya tha.... Episodes dhyaan se dekha karo Sameer jumped himself into the fight she did not ask him to...

And she was the only one who stood by him till the end and spoke to bigg boss that it was unfair. Bigg Boss convinced her that send Sameer justice will be done... He himself did not go because of his principles... So where is she back stabber or fake...

Now you have started a stupid post if I don't write this para and don't let you know your post is stupid am I being fake....???? It's called being nice knowing someone has done wrong but not telling that person, forgetting it and moving on is just being nice......

Aur Veena ke gungaan gaate ho.... Can you explain what do you call a person who first admits her love for one guy and then starts huggin kissing and washing chaddis of another guy.....

And she said that she washed his chaddis for two months... Which means literally from the starting of Bigg Boss.... So when she was telling Dolly she loves Hrishant that morning also she washed Ashmit's chaddis..... Great character I must say....

Aur Hrishant ne BOLA Shweta fake hai toh...???? Woh konsa genuine hai woh bhi toh fake hai... Usne Ashmit ko bola ki usne bada struggle kiya that... Kuch nahin ban raha tha... Everyone had written him off and now he has finally made it... What a bunch of lies it was..... When he came out it came in the papers that his family is friend's with Karan Johar... And Karan got him Bigg BOss by talking to Colors.... He is Karan's prodigy... So kahe ka struggle and written off and all that...????

Aur yeh baat kisine clear kar di hai ki Comedy Circus scripted hai imprompto nahin.....

Aur Iss jungle main Shweta raincoat pehenke nahaati...???? Iss industry ki har Heroine ne Bikini main koi na koi gaana kiya hai.. Harek ne koi na koi rain dance kiya hai... Aur kitni hee aam ladkiyaan Bikini pehenna pasand karti hai toh woh sab ki sab fake hain...????

You forget to comment on what Raja said. May be you know her better than her ex-husband???Based on other housemate opinions we can say she did her homework.she
most cunning person in the house.

Edited by Imars99 - 13 years ago
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Fake hai fake hai... Kya fake hai yeh bhi toh bolo... Aur konsi bandook kiske kandhe se chalati hai woh...??? Manoj Tiwari ek bevkoofi bhari line bol gaya aur sab usse repeat karte rehte hain.... Khud Manoj Tiwari saari channels pe ab Shweta se maafi maangne ki baatain karta rehta hai....

Sameer ke kandhe pe konsi bandook rakh ke usse niklva diya tha.... Episodes dhyaan se dekha karo Sameer jumped himself into the fight she did not ask him to...

And she was the only one who stood by him till the end and spoke to bigg boss that it was unfair. Bigg Boss convinced her that send Sameer justice will be done... He himself did not go because of his principles... So where is she back stabber or fake...

Now you have started a stupid post if I don't write this para and don't let you know your post is stupid am I being fake....???? It's called being nice knowing someone has done wrong but not telling that person, forgetting it and moving on is just being nice......

Aur Veena ke gungaan gaate ho.... Can you explain what do you call a person who first admits her love for one guy and then starts huggin kissing and washing chaddis of another guy.....

And she said that she washed his chaddis for two months... Which means literally from the starting of Bigg Boss.... So when she was telling Dolly she loves Hrishant that morning also she washed Ashmit's chaddis..... Great character I must say....

Aur Hrishant ne BOLA Shweta fake hai toh...???? Woh konsa genuine hai woh bhi toh fake hai... Usne Ashmit ko bola ki usne bada struggle kiya that... Kuch nahin ban raha tha... Everyone had written him off and now he has finally made it... What a bunch of lies it was..... When he came out it came in the papers that his family is friend's with Karan Johar... And Karan got him Bigg BOss by talking to Colors.... He is Karan's prodigy... So kahe ka struggle and written off and all that...????

Aur yeh baat kisine clear kar di hai ki Comedy Circus scripted hai imprompto nahin.....

Aur Iss jungle main Shweta raincoat pehenke nahaati...???? Iss industry ki har Heroine ne Bikini main koi na koi gaana kiya hai.. Harek ne koi na koi rain dance kiya hai... Aur kitni hee aam ladkiyaan Bikini pehenna pasand karti hai toh woh sab ki sab fake hain...????

100% agree with u
Mistyy thumbnail
i dont understand since when Raja, a woman abuser and Shweta's EX-husband..again Ex-husband, became the guy to go to ..to know real Shweta. Of course he is going to talk against her. She stopped putting up with his abuse, left him and moved on with her life whereas he seems to be the same drunkard with no future work. he is trying to get watever publicity he can get with shweta's name. Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Imars99

You forget to comment on what Raja said. May be you know her better than her ex-husband???Based on other housemate opinions we can say she did her homework.she

One time u say Shweta has shown her real colors in Big Boss.. And next time u say she is being fake..

So does it mean all the bad things that she has showed in BB are fake ? ☺️ And we should n must take opinions from the persons who have spent max time with Shweta .. Not like Hrishant, Abbas etc etc xyz people.. Begum/Aanchal/Ali/Sameer/Seema - these people have spent max time with her.. So we tend to value their comments more😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dazzelll

i dont understand since when Raja, a woman abuser and Shweta's EX-husband..again Ex-husband, became the guy to go to ..to know real Shweta. Of course he is going to talk against her. She stopped putting up with his abuse, left him and moved on with her life whereas he seems to be the same drunkard with no future work. he is trying to get watever publicity he can get with shweta's name.

Exactly.. We dont need Shweta's character certificate from Raja .. I remember Raja said 'Samby is a very good friend of mine'.. Whereas we all saw how badly Raja harrassed Samby in a party and what kind of 'good friendship' they share 😆

Fake person dusre ko fake bolega toh I would take it as compliement gosh ! ☺️
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

Waah whom have you brought for us to refer too... Tomorrow Dawoood will speak against Manmohan singh... And we will have to consider what he said... And make our opinion About our Prime Minister based on what a criminal says... Kaun Raja Kya Raja... Achcha the guy who recently belted Shradhdha... OH ya ya now I remember the guy who is being slapped by the cop... Arre haan haan the guy Shweta and her daughter are trying to get rid off that Raja the same guy who used to belt her also that Raja says she is fake... Oh my God how could I forget to think about that woman beater, drunkards opinion....

And watch Sach ka Saamna he admits he doubted her with Chezaane (Sorry Chezzane fans if my spelling are wrong..) and says he was wrong in doing that she had no affairs... He admits he used to beat her... And admits he cheated her.... Waah kya ex husband tha.... Yes yes we should consider his opinion...
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karansalman

I have never seen fake person like Sweeta, i agree with Hrisant, Abbas and more housemate. She is being Sati-Savtri and very innocent  make fool of indian common people.She did her homework for bigg boss. In other shows she was naked literally and used vulgar language ever seen in indian tv shows.
Raja said about her---  Shweta on 'Bigg Boss' is not the real one and she is the fake 'Prerna', who just acts to impress everyone.

Hrishant Goswami says Shweta Tiwari is not genuine

Shweta Tiwari - Boob Show 3 - Is Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AARiC78QyQI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

atleast shweta didnt pose nude like this

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  lucky are those who hv seen st's fakeness, fstly i wanna ask  what does fake mean??
i think dt she never swindles anybody ,  she always tries to show what she have....
 about hrishy to call shweta as fake ..  she did not pay attention to him so st became fake to him , if she had  marrofied line on him once,she would hv become devi mayia for hrishy.. he himself is the fakest n  accusing others of being fake.....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ks , good job , one request from you, just remove ds pic from here , it looking  very odd in ds forum , we know well that veena has done many nasty things before..
 shweta is  100 times better dn  ds veena....
When you are fan of somebody, you try to justify that person by hook or by crook. Our  opinion should be based on facts. Facts we are getting from other house mate are not positive about Sweeta. They think she is faking. Abbas kazmi and Hristant strongly think she is a fake person. Talking about Abbas Kazmi i believe in his observations, he is first person who said Manoj Twari is double faced person and at that time nobody agree with him .But his observation were spot on.
Edited by Imars99 - 13 years ago