Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The many problems of JDJ 4 (Page 2)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Hey dear I respect ur opinion but firstly sushant has not won any dance competition beforeand neither did he ever get 30 marks. Also there are many other actors who are popular on this show like ragini, mahi, ankita and others so its just not him.

Oh I'm sorry, I should've gotten my facts straight, I guess. No, I'm not singling him out, just giving an example. Sorry if I offended you Smile

Edited by debayon - 18 December 2010 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XOXOgossipgirl

i agree with Vedika!
what dance show has he won before!!!??
he has just participated in Zara Nachke Dikha before this, in which the GIRLS won. and the poor fellow had to be off jhalak for around 2 or 3 weeks cause first he was hospitalised and then he had an issue with his leg.
Being fans of Sushant, it surprising we don't know which dance show he has won before!
and also, if he is a good dancer, he is! theres nothing he can do about it! and more than anything, he is an actor first! which is why he was asked to participate anyways!
OK, so the prerequisite for entering the show is being an actor? Alroght, let's bring in Hrithik Roshan, shall we?
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
You would rant like that.
I have no problem :D I'm just watching it for Salman =)
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GkKgKklover

this show is not really about who has dance experience from b4 rather it is about making thecelebrities dance as it is copied from Dancing with the stars show.. more or less most of the time celebrities gotta learn some dance toparticipatein different stage show ...some of them are really good..some are not at all....
I'll tell you the same thing that I told before...if experience doesn't matter, might as well bring in someone like Hrithik Roshan in the show.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Dancing with the Stars.
The season when Shawn Johnson won =)
Shes a full out gymnast and no one objected about her knowing dance than other people.
I think you guys should do the same =) be happy with what you have and stop complaining about what isn't there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiya_21683aewa

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Tani91 ji: I'll get to your post tomorrow. You're post is too long and I'm too tired LOL

@Simi: I knew I forgot to put a PS saying that all except Simi allowed D'oh
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Im sorry but i disagree with your point. Sushant hasnt gotten 30 points and nor has he won a dance show. And all of jhalak dikhlaja seasons have shown that its more about voting rather than dancing...i mean last season had very good experienced dancers and some not so yet Baichung won..didnt he? So again, it all depends on the voting system and even if some of them know more dancing...like sushant or ankita or krushna but surprisingly renuka daya and shekar earned the highed points, so you should be fine with the scoring.
and i guess we just have to wait and see how the season goes and see how the voting system works :)
and omgg i knoww judges discussing before giving points is so stupid..i completely agree with you for that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaCuteCherry

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

@Tani91 ji: I'll get to your post tomorrow. You're post is too long and I'm too tired LOL

@Simi: I knew I forgot to put a PS saying that all except Simi allowed D'oh

Cry

I hate you

Go to top