India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

can status be a barrier b/n frens????

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
so almost  they showed us 90% truth yest.do people like rahul exist?i know he must b a scholarship student who gt asmission in dat coll n fortunately or unfortunately fren of our burtal.bt y rahul is behavng like a psycho.tumhe meri zindagi main involve hone ki jaroorat nahi thi shaan n all that.it looks like its entirely rahuls mistake.n wat was shaans plan which is backfired.....does shaan is really responsible 4 this????i dnt think so.
khanak need 2 inject some sense in 2 all this 4 persons......
Do u think some1 elz is involved in this issue regardng whom shaan is unaware of.whoz jealous of that band???????

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 18 December 2010 at 6:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_destinylovesnehapatro

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
hey
we have so far heard the story only from shaans point of view..
we have not heard rahuls rake on the same
every coin has two sides..
khanak knows this very well.though she said " toh saari ghalthi rahul ka that"

she is very intelligent and smart enough to believe that one  need to hear the other person as well to get a clear picture of wha went wrong.

reg...rahul i think he was deeply hurt by the fact in college that his secret might be known to all through his friend shaan...

.and u know in youth such thing do hurt a lot like people making fun of u etc.,

so he might have left college and his mother might have suffered a shock because he left college...

We need rahul to talk to khanak to know about what went wrong from his side......to get a clear picture.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 18 December 2010 at 6:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrockskrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
yesterday we heard what shaan said about the past.....now its rahul's turn then only we can decide whether its entirely rahul 's mistake or not... i think some or the other way unknowingly all of these frnds may have gone wrong somewhere but sabse jyada rahul ka mistake hi hoga he might have taken everything in the wrong way....

Yasharanrockskrock

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I think shaan has no fault in this as a friend he was helping rahul,,,and its rahul and his ego which made him like this and the reason to break the friendship,,,,

Yasharanrockskrock

rose467 Goldie
rose467
rose467

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
status is defined in two levels...  depends on which we choose..  it can be a material level or personal/intellectual level...

here, whose mistake is biggest..  not possible to tell till the other side is heard..  but from what till yesterday showed i think it is thedifference rahul and the other three thought of the status...  when shaan, sam and duck had no problem with rahuls financial status they were rich in both finance and mentally...  but rahul was poor both in his financial side and mental side..  he tried to live a life of lies when hid his original situation and you know such covering up will never remain the same forever,,,  one day it will be out..   

may be shaan's plan backfired and caused rahul a lot of shame and inconvenience to him and his family..   he had to leave college and the family had to leave the city...  his sick mother has to suffer ..  lack of convenient treatment etc..  so rahul's hurt is too big that naturally make him a hard man..  if he earned money it is only to show shaan..  not for his own benefit or satisfaction...  anyways..  

shaan's  pain is that despite of the kindness and love he showed to rahul he got a slap in response at the end..   he didn't think that he was hurting rahuls ego..  which is very dangerous in relationships.. 

at the end khanak may succeed bring them together...  i think rahul doesn't know she is shaan's wife till now...  let her try..   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocks

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I think it depends on the psychology of  aperson....if he thinks that status is nt a barrier thn it wnt be & he shud have such frndz who believe in frndship an not maintaining status by dng frndship.....!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index