Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Some tiny winy actions of Anmol... (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Apurva normally feels awkward when he has to do scenes where he is not fully convinced about the scene.Like I was not ready to accept Vasu's changed attitude towards Anmol, maybe Apu was not fully ready to hug Vasu yet.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

speaking of anmols tiny winy actions...i never knew where to mention this lolz but he has blinking problems in his left eye...either he has tear duct problems so that its too dry or the muscles in one side of his face is more flexible than the other...b/c when he blinks both his eyes dont blink at the same time LOL

Apu always expresses well with his eyes , maybe he was too tired to respond properly.Trust me have been watching his expressions since 2003 Big smile. His voice and his expressions a great plus factor which makes him a top notch actor.Clap. You should see his scenes with his mirror image , a wonderful treat.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslan

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

speaking of anmols tiny winy actions...i never knew where to mention this lolz but he has blinking problems in his left eye...either he has tear duct problems so that its too dry or the muscles in one side of his face is more flexible than the other...b/c when he blinks both his eyes dont blink at the same time LOL

Apu always expresses well with his eyes , maybe he was too tired to respond properly.Trust me have been watching his expressions since 2003 Big smile. His voice and his expressions a great plus factor which makes him a top notch actor.Clap. You should see his scenes with his mirror image , a wonderful treat.Embarrassed

i agree...he has really nice eyes...specially the balm sceneEmbarrassed 

Rehana86rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
rekha di for all ur comments, i have one thing to say....Day Dreaming....all said...

and ruslan, yes, his posture was not in the proper way but if u see vasu, that lady oh my god, barely releases that pallu from her left hand......in order to make the hug look more realistic, both had to give their parts well, emotionally they were both on the T but in terms of the postures, I expected Vasu to give him a proper tight hug, c'mon he is like your son.....mera baas chalta toh mein apne bachche (appu) ko pallu mein chupa ke rakhu....from all those bloody evil devil eyesEmbarrassed.....
and yes he had this blinking prob on 18th oct when ragini closes the closet where ranvir's pic was there.....but that's natural, it's not like you do it to make ur act look proper Big smile

rekha02shanti05

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i agree he looked adorable just felt like seeing him for ever hai he looks hot

Rehana86

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Aww I was reading this on my i-phone and daam I was in a party and gosh Rehana I went back to the scene u distracted me from my party with these scene and me grinning and reading the whole post and I was like maan this guy is sooo daam natural i was like uff how  we did'nty yet  get the best of him  !!!

He was so adorable when he was busy and working on teh laptop and these two munchkins come and make him sign teh papers for teh dance compition and  he send them off go!!! So beautiful I mean like he flows with teh scene ,.. No brakes  jsut like a smooth stream of a beautiful gush !!

And the  scene wher ragini asks him weather he wants to do it  and he goes closer to her uff that was so so beautiful
I truly love his body langange when he speaks to the person surrounding him
Just perfect and  BANG on!!

Now Iam going on a vacation and these talks will ring even more in my head !!Wink
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Ruslan I do get I have noticed that too..Good observationSmile
and i agree with Rekha on that his expressions, voice modulation weather it s English or Hindi just perfect and excellent , Again free flow of hos voice quality makes him a top notch actor !Clap
Rekha which is this mirror image one please enlighten me !!!Embarrassed

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

rekha di for all ur comments, i have one thing to say....Day Dreaming....all said...

and ruslan, yes, his posture was not in the proper way but if u see vasu, that lady oh my god, barely releases that pallu from her left hand......in order to make the hug look more realistic, both had to give their parts well, emotionally they were both on the T but in terms of the postures, I expected Vasu to give him a proper tight hug, c'mon he is like your son.....mera baas chalta toh mein apne bachche (appu) ko pallu mein chupa ke rakhu....from all those bloody evil devil eyesEmbarrassed.....
and yes he had this blinking prob on 18th oct when ragini closes the closet where ranvir's pic was there.....but that's natural, it's not like you do it to make ur act look proper Big smile
I agree i guess its with the tear glad pblm or dry ducts.. I have noticed it too but with the way he looks and we forget these minor things baas chera aur voice and acting is all a cpmplete package !!

And Rehana I know the  way he put his face to rest on vasu hand aww so sweet i mean he yearned for love froma mother poor guy lost his mom at a very tender age and the feeling he wanted to pour out to reach out to a mother was soo visisble,..
vasu  yep i do agree bete  jaisa hai you coudl have embraced him much better..
Aww mera bachaa!!!Embarrassed

Rehana86

Go to top