Some tiny winy actions of Anmol...

Posted: 13 years ago
Go ahead kill me but i won't stop talking abt my betu because i am an official nut caseπŸ€ͺ......anyway, I am wondering if it is my eyes or my brain, which one is malfunctioning?? ......don't worry there is a solid reason for it, because when you have two kids (Khushi and Tamanna) sharing the same screen with a mature guy, Anmol, then how can you find him the cutest one among them?πŸ€”.....

Don't believe me? watch 5th nov......the way he said 'awwww' to the little emotional blackmailer, can anyone ignore him??.....n here i was going 'awwwwwwwwwww' for him.....*sigh*......then came his 'kichi'.....*DEEP DEEP DEEP SIGH*......haye Allah!!!.....kya banda banaya hai....MashAllah😍......the way he pronounced it was simply out of the world.....I am wondering how can a guy enact the interaction with kids so naturally? I mean for once, darn-it, never for once I thought he was acting......once the show ends I start to think what he might be doing with Khushi, Tamanna now? n then it clicks 'shit ! of course he would pack up n go home'......

In the same episode, when Ragini asked him whether HE wants to participate in the dance competition or not.......n then.....with that intensity in his eyes, he took a step forward and I fainted 😍, no wait, I mean the way his eyes caught hers and the smile playing on his lips, he finally confessed, "I always want to see you happy, always happy" and I was officially in heaven 😍 *SIGH*.......that's it! I hate SP!! Universal Truth!!

luv
rehana
@rehana..bang on  post on anmol...πŸ‘πŸΌ

any post on him i'm right here..😊

cant tell how much i adoreeeeeee apoorva as anmol...see your betu has made me a gone case long back...πŸ˜†

the truth is apoorva as anmol has amazed us and kept us glued to our screen ..

as a doting father he was out of the world..such ease when was in same frame with the girls..

the scene you mentioned absolute treat...the way tammy comes and said "papa choro"and took away his laptop..same goes for khushi taking away his files..not a bit of annoyance for disturbing him in his work and next he was all doting over them with a big smile...next  he ended up signing the papers...after both girls kissing him on his cheeks and the way he rested his hand on his cheek and the sigh looking at his loving daughters..too much adorable father he was at that moment.same as ragini he could never say "no" to them...

haiiiiii anmol was just toooooooo good in this scene..esp how he closed the distance between them and the intensity in his look even ragini was lost in  this handsome face of her husband...ab socho hamara kya haal hua..all drooling over him esp in a black shirt and that cute smile...😳

miss him loads on screen..

as for SP add me in the "hate" list too ...only this show they had to axe just for their pride....
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
speaking of anmols tiny winy actions...i never knew where to mention this lolz but he has blinking problems in his left eye...either he has tear duct problems so that its too dry or the muscles in one side of his face is more flexible than the other...b/c when he blinks both his eyes dont blink at the same time πŸ˜†
@ savee di, tell me abt it......I kept repeating the part when he said "arrey araam se baba, mere office ke kaam"....OH - MY - DEAR - GOD...di, his voice modulation......i kept on repeating this part just to hear him say those words.....i m left speechless....such naturality, such conscious controlled guy......i bet, never in his mind he thot that he was in front of the camera or some audience.....I am in total awe.....mashAllah......God gifted banda.....
and his fav act shared with only his daughter is the playful bang on the forehead....he does that all the time and i never get bored of it...... the way he enacts his part with the girls, i mean this is the real purity of this relationship.....and whenever I get to see his scenes with his daughters, I start to think why can't all the fathers in this world be like him? why?........ sometimes when I come across some news about those guys, who have been given the tag of fathers but have such low mentality and do cheap stuff with their own daughters .....an automatic disgust fills my mind for the entire male category..... but then I remember my dad and lovely brothers, and i calm down...... i mean watching such bonds everyday can bring a smile on your face, be it for a sec or so but still you get to feel a second of happiness......this is called true entertainment.......such positiveness, such lovely bonds are what we cultured people consider as entertainment in the name of serials..... but alas! SP is too blind to realise that.....

@ Ruslan: I agree......and i also must admit that he has got such attractive eyes.....mashAllah...... his eyes can express his passion for his wife, adoration for his kids, respect for his elders, responsibilities for his Guni bachcha, love for his Alekh bhaia and anger for those who tries to harm his family.......

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
I hate SP!! Universal Truth!!, maybe I am being off topic but can't help comment on this .

Rehana, don't tell me. I hate Sony and SP both. Haven't watched a single fiction on Sony since 2007. Started watching KBC recently and Jalak now but still can't bring myself to watch fiction. SP, I loved watching Master chef but 13th nov spoiled all that. My remote never wants to go to 106 anymore.πŸ₯Ί
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Bidaai post leap was about Ragini and her daughters Tammy and Khushi but I loved Anmol with his princesses more. ❀️ 
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
That part where he keeps forgetting things was great. Hope we get to see the same two little wonders with Anmol and two more tiny tots and added attraction. Apu can have a bacha party on the sets daily with his kids.😍

Wow....I missed the blinking problem, I'll have to go back and look for that.
But I did notice, during the time when Tammy finds out about Anmol not being her real father and he is ready to leave the house.   When he hugged Vasu, he had an awkward stand, his one leg behind, like he was doing a lunge.

Did anyone else notice that?

Apurva normally feels awkward when he has to do scenes where he is not fully convinced about the scene.Like I was not ready to accept Vasu's changed attitude towards Anmol, maybe Apu was not fully ready to hug Vasu yet.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ruslan

speaking of anmols tiny winy actions...i never knew where to mention this lolz but he has blinking problems in his left eye...either he has tear duct problems so that its too dry or the muscles in one side of his face is more flexible than the other...b/c when he blinks both his eyes dont blink at the same time πŸ˜†

Apu always expresses well with his eyes , maybe he was too tired to respond properly.Trust me have been watching his expressions since 2003 πŸ˜ƒ. His voice and his expressions a great plus factor which makes him a top notch actor.πŸ‘. You should see his scenes with his mirror image , a wonderful treat.😳