Bandini
Bandini

What on Earth's Happening??? (Page 2)

Aamras Groupbie
Aamras
Aamras

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cluelass

Good idea Amras. How about you - Have you boycotted the show?

Once upon a time my friend recommended this show and used to watch it.....
and for the last 10 months haven't watch any episode but I do read the written update occasionally. Since I find the show dead, I am aimlessly wondering in the forum hoping for a nice discussion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Aamras Groupbie
Aamras
Aamras

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

^ Sure Imagine, I will, if you can first explain how in the world did Megha manage to melt the diamonds in the fire and how comes no one knows the diamonds have a very high melting point of around 3550 degrees celcius....or did you miss that episode?

she fed the crap to the m-family, who are smart enough to believe anything dished out and took the diamonds for herself.
Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Well, she used magic!!!!

As in... Black Magick  LOL  goes with her dress 

look at the concept

Well done! That's the whole point, there is none! Party
Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamras

^ Sure Imagine, I will, if you can first explain how in the world did Megha manage to melt the diamonds in the fire and how comes no one knows the diamonds have a very high melting point of around 3550 degrees celcius....or did you miss that episode?

she fed the crap to the m-family, who are smart enough to believe anything dished out and took the diamonds for herself.

Incredible! They hate Megha yet willing to trust her after ALL THIS! Surely, any diamond merchant, ehum.... esp from the "Mahiyavanshi' family, would have known diamnds, the hardest crystals on earth, have an incredibly high melting point! 

Let's wait & see if they figure this one out - lol!
Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamras

Since I find the show dead, I am aimlessly wondering in the forum hoping for a nice discussion. 

Don't lose hope too soon amraas! what kind of things you want to discuss? I wonder if we can enlighten each other with some decent, good, interesting movies out there perhaps, a bit less annoying than these dramas? 
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
u r right imagine
Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
So what is the concept behind the storyline for the diamonds going missing?

The Mayavanshi family do not know that diamonds don't melt easily in a fire and can't be bothered to look for them, or they do know but they will take their own sweet time investigating (episodes later) and they are still able to trust a criminal (Megha) after all that she's done and allow their precious diamonds to go missing through her?

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
No one was able to answer yet where are Birwa & Moongi, all these 16 or so years?

What a great pity it did not turn out as how Bharat (Shashank) wanted, a positive outcome. He too has left Bandini... with everyone leaving and hvaing their great input missing, there isn't much of a show left to watch.

Edited by cluelass - 22 December 2010 at 8:24am

Go to top