Well, she used magic!!!![/quote]

As in... Black Magick  ðŸ˜†  goes with her dress 

[quote]look at the concept

Well done! That's the whole point, there is none! ðŸ¥³
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aamras

she fed the crap to the m-family, who are smart enough to believe anything dished out and took the diamonds for herself.

Incredible! They hate Megha yet willing to trust her after ALL THIS! Surely, any diamond merchant, ehum.... esp from the "Mahiyavanshi' family, would have known diamnds, the hardest crystals on earth, have an incredibly high melting point! 

Let's wait & see if they figure this one out - lol!
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamras

Since I find the show dead, I am aimlessly wondering in the forum hoping for a nice discussion. 

Don't lose hope too soon amraas! what kind of things you want to discuss? I wonder if we can enlighten each other with some decent, good, interesting movies out there perhaps, a bit less annoying than these dramas? 
Istila thumbnail
So what is the concept behind the storyline for the diamonds going missing?

The Mayavanshi family do not know that diamonds don't melt easily in a fire and can't be bothered to look for them, or they do know but they will take their own sweet time investigating (episodes later) and they are still able to trust a criminal (Megha) after all that she's done and allow their precious diamonds to go missing through her?

Istila thumbnail
No one was able to answer yet where are Birwa & Moongi, all these 16 or so years?

What a great pity it did not turn out as how Bharat (Shashank) wanted, a positive outcome. He too has left Bandini... with everyone leaving and hvaing their great input missing, there isn't much of a show left to watch.

Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago