Bandini

What on Earth's Happening???

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Having not seen bandini for months, I was shocked that it's still continuing with leaps after leaps, combined with hundreds of other never-ending stories.

Why can't they make these dramas simple and and stop hyping them to the extent that it spoils the main storyline?

And what's with the new characters every week? Btw, where is Birwa & Moongi? Poor Sheshan! The original actor was empathetic and suited the role but this new character, making sheshan a resentful, mean tyrant, is a disgrace! Continuing on with the drama & changing actors all the time, has really spoilt Bandini. They should have left it as a simple family drama instead of adding sooo much violence and treachery.

The first actor playing Vishal, was more suitable...there was a story forming unfortunately the second character - a middle aged man appearing older than Megha, has added violence & rape (UNBELIEVABLE!!!) makeing Vishal to appear as a sick, perverted man far worse than Arjun or Molik!! Please don't tell me this hundred never ending story is going to continue on for another year, with more pathetic leaps??

It's now beyond being totally ridiculous! 

It's a nightmare!

We all have lives that are too precious to waste on episodes after episodes of never ending, melodrama!

Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simple advice: boycott the show😛
Istila thumbnail
Good idea Amras. How about you - Have you boycotted the show?
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys! why you guys suddenly come and posting some unpleasant comment. if you don't comfortable with the show, plz don't make us disappointed. because we know what this show to us, no need to mention your unnecessary comment. if you don't like this show you can just keep yourself , why you two being arrogent like another people who don't want to ran this great show , we all like BANDINI and we'll.
Istila thumbnail
Wow! The unnecessary sensitivity here really beats me! ðŸ˜†

Everyone has the right to post their personal opinions. It's naive for anyone to think that we should post only to agree or that the forums are only created for biased views for Bandini.

As for arrogance...do you even know the meaning of the word?  :D

Let me know what happened to the diamonds & after DM get's rich ~ yet again!🤣

Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You dont know guys. Bandini is again a very good serial. Try to watch it.
Istila thumbnail
^ Sure Imagine, I will, if you can first explain how in the world did Megha manage to melt the diamonds in the fire and how comes no one knows the diamonds have a very high melting point of around 3550 degrees celcius....or did you miss that episode?
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cluelass

^ Sure Imagine, I will, if you can first explain how in the world did Megha manage to melt the diamonds in the fire and how comes no one knows the diamonds have a very high melting point of around 3550 degrees celcius....or did you miss that episode?

Well, she used magic!!!!

Who cares about that, look at the concept and the storyline of the show!
Aamras thumbnail

Good idea Amras. How about you - Have you boycotted the show?

Once upon a time my friend recommended this show and used to watch it.....
and for the last 10 months haven't watch any episode but I do read the written update occasionally. Since I find the show dead, I am aimlessly wondering in the forum hoping for a nice discussion. 
Aamras thumbnail

she fed the crap to the m-family, who are smart enough to believe anything dished out and took the diamonds for herself.