Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 73)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by komlika

so priya..how u celebrating christmas eve?????

on IFLOLLOL............nothing special was home..........going to dinner with family 2moro........this is how i celebrate christmas every year............how about u???

nothing at all...in offiece we decorated our place...and wished every body...at home nothing as i js moved to banglore..so donhave much fren to hangout...may be tomorrow i will be meeting mina and will have fun for sure Wink...u see if u r out of ur home, all the festival goes like ordinary day..nothing specialLOL..

today whole day i slept and had maggie and dinner will also be same...Smile...bt m enjoying independent life.Big smile

same hereLOL.........it feels like festivals when i was in india(way back)..........but here every day is same........nothing special eitherCry.......... i use to love maggie...............but by eating everyday when my parents were awayLOL.......cant even stand the sight of maggie........ u n mina r going to meet tomorrow.......thts great Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

same hereLOL.........it feels like festivals when i was in india(way back)..........but here every day is same........nothing special eitherCry.......... i use to love maggie...............but by eating everyday when my parents were awayLOL.......cant even stand the sight of maggie........ u n mina r going to meet tomorrow.......thts great Big smile
[/QUOTE]

yeah we had chat on phone bout geet epi and then on skype yesterday..we r planning to meet...

hey yesterday epi was amazing....js after that mina called me and we talked bout this around 45 min...m waiting for today epi..maneet wer so cute and geet saying I LUV U to maan ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

komlikaFireSafireFiree

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.DhararamaheshFireSafireFiree-BlushaLicious-

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
WAITING...Smile

SimplyAparajitaFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

*~The Bitter Truth*~

X-Mas Special

part 12

Geet sat in her room. thoughtless. she still couldn't digest the fact that Maans mother could do such a thing. maan and mr khurana kept an close eye on her. just incase avantika takes some big step. 

maan wasnt thinking about how his own mother have killed sammera. brutally. all he was thinking about is that no matter what nothing like that will ever happen to geet. nothing. he sat there thoughtless. looking for plan that could expose his mother. he knew well his dad already on his way... but still... maan staied with geet the whole time. he wasn't wiling to leave her by her self. no way. avantika will be waiting for her.

geet walks in with maans medication...

geet- maan...

maan looks up... she was crying. her eyes was bright red. she didn't want that to happen. she could never see his geet cry.

geet holds the tablet with water... maan just kept looking at her. without blinking.

geet- ka hua?

maan nodes negatively....

he could never let anything happen to her never. she is his life. his love. his happiness... his joy... his world.... he was scared. maan sing khurana was scared. what if his mother succssis to harm her. what if... 

maan could't remove his gaze from geet. he brings her to his lap... holding her tight. geet leves his medication on the side. holding him tight in his embrace. geet knew well he was worried. but she couldn't do much except comforting him. she wasn't sure what to do at all. Geet holds her tight.

maan- i love you... more then anything in the world. i could never live without you... never.

geet- maan... i am always here

maan- what if... he couldn't think at all... his heart  stops when he thinks about his mums deed... 

geet- she won't be able to do anything. because you will be always with me.

geet cups maans face...

maan- you trust me na...

geet- more then my life...

maan- i don't know what dad is up to... but i know he will never let anything happen to you.

geet- your mum...

maan- i don't think we could ever accept her in our life ever again. she is full of poison.

geet- there must be some reason.

maan- i don't care what the reason is geet. i could never care less. she have tried her level best. now she will loose.

geet- ok... atleast now take your medication.

maan- no...i am fine.

geet- please maan. just few more weeks course. then i will be 100% ure that you are fully better.

maan- i am...

geet- maan... don't forget i am your Dr...

maan smirks... 

geet puts her hand round his neck tighter...

geet- i won't listen to anything... you have to take the medication.

maan- agar tum...

geet- no negation... this is an order...

maan- hmm

geet- hmm what?

maan- hmm... i mean...

geet takes the tablet from the side and shoves it in his moth with water.... maan chokes...

geet- stop acting maan.

maan- i am not...

geet roles her eyes and takes maans report. still on maans lap... but now in-between his leg... she cheks the report and signs while maan kisses the nape of her neck... sending chill down her body...

geet- not now...

maan- umm... 

He takes his hand and undoes her dori... sliding her sleev down with kiss... geet started to loose her self.... he start to give her shower off kisses.... making her lay on the bed while maan on her... ready to make passionate love... 

Mr john finally tracked someone important that could give him solid  proof against his wife. she have made a mistake by calling this person. Mr joh laughs at his wife thought. He is paying maans money to kill mann. what a silly lady. Only reason Mr khurana ever excepted her in his life because she showed care and love towards maan. not because of love. only person he ever loved was maans mother his first wife. he only had sympathy for her. nothing els and by doing this she have lost everything...

john- i will pay you triple. 

phone- yes sir.

john- i want solid proof.

phone- yes sir. anything els?

john- a proof that will make her life hell in the jail. i want her behind the bar forever. 

phone- yes sir. i can gather all this information. i could clearly show she is the murderer of sammera singhania and was trying her level best to kill Geet Handa.

john- thank you.

more later on

xxx

loved all the comments.. TY U ALL… :D

xxxxxxxxx

and merry X- mas

xxx

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthiinlwgeetsan1989geeta1803swati2011rashmidiveCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajgeetoznikitaagarwal06sree12fatiya52110sansheen99gurti227krishna.payal956kapoor435ameena_snehaLoveManeetA8406gagsykasturi11zazoy12asmi123MaankiMariamalu5123neetiporwalbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarimaaneet93joa123choudhary.alakshmisalvadibono_jostnadiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123smilieynonabebuAyesha_MSKhemvbguru-ki-dewaanihansasmazebronicsadorableshaitanKashish9687sandhyabanojMoon002drashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.pallavisarkarsakadafipiyushipadamjotangelic-eyesimli95shruthiruchsapril12HADmishti-eiya-avani_9neha512its_meprabha75dimpzzLakshmi86-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783Rohini20doosheekacherieLoversanjuleemyedward12nan_10m-g19CuteTommyManpreetmannaksnteri_susanmaanmishtianshimanshidhrashteeheyy_babyySaVniSujata77trishap--jassi--KinshukKiDewaniCutee999puth$ara_$hachidreamy4everIlovemskt-mayur-sajan-jkiran99pushpiiqbals4everRocks.DharagangesegbuntamedtigressSimplyAparajitaJayaRmaanujaanu-shamima--wild-anmirzajssoodnats0101mayaparidevishree286pearlMsMovieloverkshubhangiIlaTanwarpriya_ya1408jeyanthi123deepa111daisydee425-Veritaserum-paponeconiMadzwajiha-1ambbihamrk-1blueopalsanu3108basicquestion118mypridekrati5Krishnaluv94ramaheshmaankigeet4everkomlikaalicia212anjucoolesha143-pixie-punjabi.princessweet cherrysweet scorpiomchopraWeAimToPleasehinal_maaneet-KartikNaira-t_areebrsroopalimuskanpshah10--aarthi---afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliioSahSahswetha10charmed onespreethiaAsh1991--Ratna--..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCchavvi16Madhuri53-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-Loquacious_AashkhwaishfanpickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebeenotfadedaway.CookieMonster.Donnaa

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
RES   YEPEEEEEEEEEEEE...Big smile

EDITED ABOUT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

awesome updateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...loved to seeMAAN  back to normal and and and his pure love for geet........loved their togetherness.....I wish avantika sin disclosed soon and BABAJI ...pls pls pls save geet from her till then...

hey keya r u going to update morrreeee parts now???????

and hows u celebrating christmas eve????????

love ya loads for such a wonderful updates...KEEP IT UP Thumbs Up babes!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 25 December 2010 at 8:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresscharmed onesFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yeah we had chat on phone bout geet epi and then on skype yesterday..we r planning to meet...

hey yesterday epi was amazing....js after that mina called me and we talked bout this around 45 min...m waiting for today epi..maneet wer so cute and geet saying I LUV U to maan ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

maan better say i love too geetAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry............or........else he would have to run for his life from all maneetian LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ask mina to update ajeeb dastaan today........
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123untamedtigressRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
love how maan is worried for geet safety.............its so cute  LOL

Rocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

Go to top