Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 65)

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
awsum ......cntinu soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12Rocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
WOW..
AWESOME UPDATE
LOVED IT
OMG YAY..FINALLY MAAN CONFESSES HIS LOVE
CANT WAIT TILL GEET DOES
CONTINUE SOON
PLS..CANT WAIT
THANKS FOR THE PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..waiting for u to update..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Paingelzazoy12KinshukKiDewaniRocks.DhararamaheshkomlikaFireSafireFireeCrazzyBusy..shreyaa..-BlushaLicious-

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
hay you all just started reading all the comments… ok on my way with updates :D
xx

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123Rohini20Tishuubluedreamz953charmed ones..shreyaa..-BlushaLicious-

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Great parts!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

hay you all just started reading all the comments' ok on my way with updates :D
xx

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYDancingDancing hehe

maaneetfan123FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

*~The Bitter Truth*~

X-Mas Special

part 11

Maan and geet walks in to the outhouse at about 4pm... Mr John was happy to know geet came back for a month to make sure maan is fully better.

Geet walks in to her room...
Maan flows....
Maan- I am talking about are marriage to my parents.
Geet didn't want to say anything.
Geet- wait until you are fully better.
Maan- I am!
Geet- you are not!

Geet- I need time to get freshen up....

Maan walks in to his room...

After freshen up Geet makes her way to the mansion... There was still one month treatment left... So she have to discus everything with them...

Geet walks in and suddenly she here's Avantikas talking with someone on the phone... She really didn't like earwigging... But it was about maan...

Avantika- hell with your drug. What is this? He have improved extremely well. To be precise he is better. He is back to normal. And that dr Geet. Do something about her. I think she have changed the medication.
Geet listens in a shock... Lost of words. Maans mother...
Avantika- I think maan started to feel for Geet. I can't let that happen. I can't. I have killed Sammera... If it is necessary... I can kill her as well.... Geet was about to make some noise when someone puts a hand over her mouth... Hiding her behind the pillar...
It's maan... Geet hugs him tight in shock.
Maan holds her in his embrace. No matter what... Avantika won't hurt Geet this time. He will not allow this to happen. There are no way....

Maan takes Geet out. She was in shock. Maan couldn't believe him self... He couldn't believe that his mother could do such a thing.
Maan holds geet tight in his embrace...
Maan- I won't let anything happen to you... Nothing. You are my world.
Geet- she have killed....
Maan puts his finger on her lips...
Maan- I won't let anything happen to you. You are my world now...

Maan called his dad instantly. He him self couldn't believe this...

Mr John had Doubt at the beginning but his son never lie.

Back in to the outhouse...

Geet was still in shock. Maan kept her in his embrace. He him self was in fear of loosing geet. He couldn't let that happen! No way. He loves her too much. ... More then Sammera. If he loose her.... He will die instantly...

Mr John didn't want to take any risk. She have won him by showing love towards his son... And my son is in this position because of her. Mr John only married her because of maan. So maan could experience a mother love... And all this behind his back. He wanted to kill her that instant. She is a murderer. Murdered Sammera. She have to pay for this.

Mr John makes his way to the outhouse. Geet was still in tears in maans embrace. John wasn't shocked. Or surprised. He knew well he could never get any one better then geet... She was perfect for his son. Maan have explained everything to John. And about him loving Geet.... Want to spend rest of his life with her.

Mr John chugs...

Both jumps and separates.

Maan- dad...
John comes across the room and hugs him tight.
John- I am sorry. I am sorry that I was carless about you.
Geet was about to leave but maan holds her back.
John- how could I be so stupid by not seeing her dark side before.
Maan- we have seen it now... Before she harm my Geet.... I want you to do something.
Geet listens to his word... My geet?...
Maan- I want to marry Geet soon as possible.
John smiles at Geet- hamari bhu. We will do it the proper way. A grant one. After all it's maan sing khuranas weeding.
Geet looks at him in shock. Was he serious. Did they really accept her?

Mr John leaves. Leaving maan and geet alone.

Maan- see... You don't worry about anything. Geet looks at him. She was in more tears. He lived her unconditionally. What she was up to? Running way from her own happiness.
Geet hugs maan tight.
Geet- I am scared.
Maan- everything will be fine. Maan kisses her forehead.

Mr John wasn't sure what to plan. He started to track her cell phone. Who she calls. And bingo. Found the dr she speaks to now and then about the wrong drugs. Mr John also found out she already hired someone to kill Geet. To be precise it's the same people who have killed Sammera. Mr John was shocked. Behind that innocent face there was a monster. He couldn't let anything happen to Geet. She is maans life now. And his happiness is important to him. Very important.

ok… i won't be able to finish it today lol… hopefully 2mx… :D i am so tiared… lol… maybe 1-2 more long parts then done :D

xxx

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25subiafreengabersiasiinlwgeetsusanacas2san1989swati2011rashmidiveCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajgeetozsree12fatiya52110sansheen99gurti227kasturi11zazoy12gagsypayal956A8406asmi123Paingelmaaneet93alu5123MaankiMariambhakbhartifansaweet-pariAyesha_MSKnonabebuhansasmazebronicshemvbprizaguru-ki-dewaanimons_mbcyberprincessYellowtullipsdiyachillmaaneetfan123maneetarshcvrocksMaangeetlove7Moon002Kashish9687sandhyabanojdrashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.pallavisarkarpiyushiimli95aashi14adorableshaitanshruthiruchsmounacutyapril12HADmishti-eiya-avani_9neha512prabha75its_mesanjuleestar_777ManpreetmannCuteTommyBe.edgym-g19myedward12nan_10shivangi783Lakshmi86dimpzzbhabhacherieLoverdoosheekaTishuu--jassi--reea88trishapdhrashteeteri_susanmaanmishtiEimenEnchantedheyy_babyyanshimanshiiqbals4everpushpikiran99$ara_$hachiputhCutee999Ilovemskdreamy4everbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321-maankimishti--shamima-SimplyAparajitaRocks.DharagangesegbJayaRanmirzanats0101mayapariangel_smilyMsMovielover286pearlpriya_ya1408jeyanthi123IlaTanwarkshubhangideepa111daisydee425-Veritaserum-paponeconbasicquestion118mypridemaankigeet4everKrishnaluv94ramaheshNoorFatimaiMadzwajiha-1ambbihasanu3108blueopalmrk-1esha143-pixie-taibaaapunjabi.princessweet cherryalicia212sheena_12charmed onesswetha10-afsha-kooliionamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11mchopraWeAimToPleasehinal_maaneett_areebshah10Ash1991rsroopalimuskanpSahSah..shreyaa..Shalve_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojaverma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6lehrabba12Madhuri53chavvi16Loquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious--Mrinalini-pickachufelicitysmoak.notfadedawayJunglebee.CookieMonster.Donnaa

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
oh this is turning out nicely. if u r tired ...rest and enjoy the holidays. we'll wait. as long as u update ALL of u'r ff's we can do intezar. 
luv, luv luv u'r writing style. 

bye the way the haircut is the coolest thing so far. :)

asmi123FireSafireFiree

Go to top