Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 59)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
plz plz plz tell me whether u will come up with more updates?????
as for update,it was wonderful
maan recovering for geet,tat was truly magical
waiting for more......
cont soon......

Edited by dia_ditz - 24 December 2010 at 9:09am

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

*~The Bitter Truth*~

X-Mas Special

part 10

Geet- hmm... She tried to act as professional as possible.
Geet- dr krti have taken over your case. She is handling everything.
Maan- you didn't come back!
Geet- It wasn't necessary. Geet smiles.
Maan- what do you mean? He was angry... Fuming.
Geet- I have done my job maan. You are Perfectly fine now. And that's the result. So there are no need for me to attend you. I have other patient as well you know.
Maan couldn't take it anymore. He forces her to the wall... And that night? I... You....
Geet looks at him... She wanted to avoid that much as possible....
Geet- you were not mentally stable... I have forgiven you for that.
Maan- I haven't. I can't live without you. I can't.
Geet pushes him way.
Geet- you are my patient and I am your Dr! There are nothing more.
Maan- don't say that... Please don't say that.
Maan holds her in his embrace. Geet didn't like to protest. She liked his hug. But... She have to....
Maan looks at her lips for a moment then kisses them passionately.... More passionate then before. Both realizing how much they wanted this kiss. More then anything in the world.... It's been over a month... Over a month until they touched one another... Maan couldn't control. While they kiss maan pushes in to one of the bedroom... Maybe that night I was mentally I'll but today... I am making you my. With all my sense today...
Both lands on the bed....
Geet was under his spell. She was lost. She tried to control... But she couldn't...

Maan travels down to her neck... Kissing her ever so gently. Geet tried to protest again. But she failed big time.
He un ties her dori.... Slowly taking her cloths off. Geet blocks his hand. Telling him not to. But he wasn't in mood of listening.
He takes her kurti off. Geet sits up hugging him tight... Maan kisses her neck more passionately and takes his shirt off.
Geet- maan....
Maan unhooks her bra. And makes her rest on her back he on the top. He bends down. Kissing her breast passionately.
Geet moans. Then in one jerk maan takes all of her and his cloths off... Only there underwater creating a obstruction. He slides her one down first. Kissing it's way down. Geet moanes... After long time he moves back up. Everything below was wet. Geet wanted to bite him madly... But before she could do that maan slides his boxer down and sits between her leg... Geet spreads her leg open. Maan smiles. She wanted to do it much as him. He penetrates her body touch her most presses part... Allowing him to touch her soul.
Geet moans with the feeling of his touch. After penetrating... He moves in a constant rhythm with increase pressure. Geet moans louder. Biting his shoulder with each contraction...
Maan- you can't stay a second way from me! Why do you want to leave me? I won't be able to survive without you. I will die.
Geet puts her hand on his mouth. Still moaning...
Maan gives her kiss. He wasn't stopping... With each passing second it started to become more pleasurable.
Maan- I can't control when I am with you. I can't stop.
After long time maan claps. He rests on his back. Panting.
Maan- if you don't come back. I surly will go mad and this time no one will be able to control me.
Geet looks to the other side. Maan hugs her from the back. They cuddles up.
Maan- I want to marry you.
Geet- I can't do that.
Maan- I can't stay a second with out you. I love you.... Maan kisses the nape of her neck.
Maan- you are the only reason I forced my self to overcome my past.
Geet- it's not possible.
Maan pines her to the bed... Why?
Geet- I ... No maan. I can't.
Maan- don't say that. I love you.
Geet closes her eyes... She knew well maan is madly in live with her and so was she... But....

Maan bites her neck... Geet moans...
Maan- I will tell my parents today. I want to marry you.
Geet- no! I don't want to marry you.
Maan looks at her in shock... He didn't expect this! Nit after everything.
Maan- why?
Geet- it's time for you to move on from me!
Maan frees her instantly.
Geet- this is only attraction. Nothing els. You like me because I helped you.
Maan couldn't believe his ears.
He brings her to his embrace again...
Maan- I know my heart Geet. I love you. And only you. I can't stay a second without you. Not after this. I love you....
Geet closed her eyes as he sits up on her to make love again... She didn't want to stop him...
Maan licked and kissed every parts of her body... They kissed passionately for long time. Until they both gasped for air....

Maan clasped on geets body...
Geet- you should leave. I need to get ready.
Maan- where are you going?
Geet- I am moving out of this town.
Maan started to loose his patient. He couldn't understand why she was leaving.
Maan- you are not going anywhere!
Geet- I have finalized all my plan. It's too late.
Geet sits up covering her self with the spread. Maan holds her back.
Maan- I am not leaving you. I still have one more month of treatment... And you have to come with me.

Geet looks way. Maan removes all her hair... Kissing the back...

Geet- no...
Maan- I will force fully take you.
Geet closes her eyes and starts putting her cloths back on.
Maan- I am calling the SG to take your luggage.
Geet didn't reply...
Maan have saluted out all the hospital transfer for geet…

:D more later tonight… ok i am off plspls pls do lv some lovely comments…. hope u liked this update

xx

The following 172 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05san1989swati2011proMAluvguruCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajgeetoznikitaagarwal06aahhhgurti227fatiya52110sansheen99sree12zazoy12gagsybpinkykasturi11krishna.payal956LoveManeetasmi123saweet-pariAyesha_MSKguru-ki-dewaanibhakbhartifanchoudhary.amaaneet93TinkJianajchhansasmazebronicsbono_jostnadiyachillYellowtullipsmons_mbmaaneetfan123pallavisarkarpiyushipadamjotperfectflirt8drashtiMyAnGeLMoon002mamatha.fullyfaltuadorableshaitanKashish9687shruthiruchsimli95april12neha512its_meprabha75-eiya-avani_9HADmishtisanjuleeManpreetmannCuteTommybeauty84Lakshmi86m-g19myedward12dhrashteeEimenEnchantedheyy_babyykellzanshimanshiSujata77trishapdimpzzshivangi783Rohini20doosheeka--jassi--Tishuuteri_susancherieLoverbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhsweetcherry95cyum321GurruKiDeewani--shamima-kiran99$ara_$hachiCutee999t-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4everiqbals4everSimplyAparajita-wild-maanujaanuJayaRuntamedtigressMsMovielover286pearlgangesegbangel_smilyanmirzajssoodnats0101mayaparijeyanthi123priya_ya1408kshubhangi7APKdeepa111IlaTanwarCOLOGYdaisydee425paponeconbasicquestion118myprideRocks.Dhara-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everwajiha-1iMadzkrati5ramaheshKrishnaluv94punjabi.princessweet cherryalicia212esha143ambbihasanu3108Doracakeblueopalrsroopalimuskanpmaanseehinal_maaneet--aarthi--shah10Ash1991mchopraWriter_At_Heartt_areebmitzi11kooliiosweet scorpiocharmed onesswetha10-afsha-namita25SahSahpreethia..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGClehrchavvi16Madhuri53felicitysmoak.pickachu-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-DownhillKrishna_SouravDonnaa.hayaat.

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yay mann is back normal now i can't wait to see them confessing love both love each other. Please update soon...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
M so glad u updated such amazin parts u hv written d unexpectd, i thought he'll forget hr but he didnt n is madly in love wit her. Plz dnt brake ur promise to update tonight, waitin eagerly.

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i hope geet confess her feelings for maan soon ...maan almost back to normal ..... so waiting for his parents to agree and also maan completely normal !

FireSafireFiree

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I hope geet confess soon she loves him too why she is not accepting lets see what u have coming next thnks for the quick update waiting for the next part.

FireSafireFiree

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
great update
con't sooN!

FireSafireFiree

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953