Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 48)

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
keyama..may i ask u smthng?? This sounds lyk a very old hindi movie which i watched when i was in standard 1...lyk 16 yrs ago...i dnt remembr the name..or the whole story..i jst can remembr that a rich family had hired a girl in ordr to cure their son..who raped her...that part of the movie had an great impact on me. I always kept on thinking wht happnd there...and that thought never let me forget the scene.... Do u had ur idea frm there???
Ur writing jst kept me taking back to that tym when i accidentally wake up and saw that...my mom and aunts were watching the movie..they had no idea that i woke up...
By the way..nice update, felt really bad for geet... Whts gonna happen to her next???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireekooliio

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bono_jostna

keyama..may i ask u smthng?? This sounds lyk a very old hindi movie which i watched when i was in standard 1...lyk 16 yrs ago...i dnt remembr the name..or the whole story..i jst can remembr that a rich family had hired a girl in ordr to cure their son..who raped her...that part of the movie had an great impact on me. I always kept on thinking wht happnd there...and that thought never let me forget the scene.... Do u had ur idea frm there???
Ur writing jst kept me taking back to that tym when i accidentally wake up and saw that...my mom and aunts were watching the movie..they had no idea that i woke up...
By the way..nice update, felt really bad for geet... Whts gonna happen to her next???

idk babe. ask sena… she is the one who gave the idea. :D but i love the concept… and yes i think there was film like this… but i really can't remember as well…
x i think it was govindo… but can't remember 2 lol
x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostnaRocks.Dharakooliio

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

*~The Bitter Truth*~

X-Mas Special

part 7

Geet tries to get up but it was too painful. She pulled the spread on her and started cry... Loud as possible. Her innocent was stolen by a monster. She screams louder.

Next morning... Maan gets up... He was back to his sense. Those sleeping drug was warren off... Then he realizes what he have done with Geet last night. His mental stability was unstable but stable enough to understand he done something wrong last night. He have hurt Geet. Geet was angry with him. She was in tears when he moved....He couldn't possibly let her to be angry with him...

Maan runs in geets room. Servant wasn't still back yet...
Geet was dressed. Partly. She sat on her bed. Crying her eyes out...
Maan- Geet... Kal ...
Geet- Geet out! GEET OUT... She shots. You are sick. I hate you. Get out of my room.
Maan was scared. He never seen Geet this angry before. He was petrified.
Maan- please don't hate me.
Geet- get out. I don't want to see your face ever again. Just get out. I hate you. I hate you to the core.
Maan- please don't get mad at me. Maan pleads. You won't leave me will you.
He comes and sits on her bed. He tries his best to calm Geet down.
Geet moves back. Her lips was solon. Maan looks at her. I am sorry. He pleaded again. I have done that to you.
Geet moves back.
Maan- let me do something to sooth it.
Maan tries to come close.
Geet pushes him off to the floor.
Maan was petrified now. He knew....
Defiantly geet was mad at him. Angry. Frustrated.
Geet- GET OUT. I HATE YOU. I WANT YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT. She screams In anger.
Maan gets up instantly... He pleads again- please don't leave me. Please.
Geet- GET OUT OF MY ROOM...

Geet pushes him out of the room locking the door.
She cries louder....
Maan knocks on the door....
Maan- Geet please tum ro math. Mujse taqlife hote hi. Tum please roh math. Mujse bohot taqlife hote hi.... You won't leave me na. Tum Mujse sorkar to math javgo....

Geet starts packing her cloths. She couldn't stay a second here....

Maan started panic. He was in tears. If Geet leaves what's the point of him leaving. He rather die then see geet leave him. He can't stay a second without her. Maan walks in his room. He looks round the room to find something to kill him self. Geet was angry at him. Mad at him. He have made her angry and now she is leaving.
He throughs the flower vest at the mirror. Breaking it in to millions of pice.

Geet in her room jumps with the noise... He russes in his room. Geet was shocked he was cutting his wrist...
Geet runs up to him And snatches the glass.
Geet- are you mad? What are you doing?
Maan- If you leave me then what's the point of me living. He whispers....
Geet hugs him tight. Trying to console him. His hand wasn't fully cut. Luckily.
Maan didn't agree he graves another pice and starts again. Geet snatches that to and throughs it way. She makes her stand up and takes him to her room.
Geet- just sit down.
Maan takes a sit on the bed. Not blinking. He was worried sick that Geet will leave him forever. He hugs her by waist. Geet froze. She didn't like his touch anymore.
Maan- Tum mujce chorkar math zavoo. ... Please don't leave me. I can't live with out you...
Geet couldn't think. He was her patient after all. The promise she made it to mr John khurana. She couldn't back way. Specially when he was improving.
Maan holds her tighter and tighter. Her leg was extremely sore. She want it to sit down and relax. His firm hold of her waist against his body was giving her more pain.
Geet- it's ok... I won't leav. Now at least take your morning medication!... She softens er voice at the same time...
Maan wasn't convinced. It wasn't enough to make him trust.
There was nothing for Geet to lose now. She have lost everything. She closes her eyes... And sits on his lap.
Holds him by his neck.
Maan looks at her... His eyes was bright red.
Geet slowly kisses his lips... A small peck.
Geet- I won't leave you. Promise. She forces her self to smile. At least take your medication now...
Maan hugs her tight.
Maan- don't you ever say that you will leave me. Don't you ever.
Geet couldn't do much except hug him back.

All the servants failed to appear. Geet had to clean the glasses her self... he was improving an thats why geet gave him mirror...

Geet didn't like maans presence round her at all...
His eyes was on her the whole time. She was petrified he would do it again. She quickly cleans everything up and walks out.
Geet- I want you to stay in you room.!don't come out.
Maan nodes. He knew well he hurt her last night. Really badly. She was screaming.

He didn't come out of his room. He was scared maybe one more word from his mouth will upset Geet again.... He was scared. Petrified.
He sat by the door... It's been 2 hours since Geet left. He started to panic. What if Geet left him. What if.... He started to worry... His fear started to increase with every passing second.

Everyone was back. Geet dare not tell anyone anything. She was a mere Dr! And them khurana family. One if the respectful in India.
Geet thought and over thought. He was mentally I'll. Geet try to console her self. This should not matter. It's just a mistake. Not rape. She tried over and over again to forgive him. But she couldn't....

Geet walks to the mansion. Trying to look normal. Her face looked ok. All the Mark have disappeared. But most on her body was deep. Lucky they were covered.

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetsan1989geeta1803swati2011Candy_jscanonvidz.manirajgeetozzainabzeeqaahhhsree12fatiya52110ReahRajsansheen99bpinkykasturi11zainah320gagsykrishna.payal956A8406asmi123trendyfriendschoudhary.ashreya satishwifeyalu5123blessednimnithi07bhakbhartifanhansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniAyesha_MSKbono_jostnadiyachillsana.saba7pallavisarkarKashish9687Moon002piyushipadamjotdrashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.imli95aashi14shruthiruchsadorableshaitanits_meprabha75april12Love2readHADmishti-eiya-avani_9neha512star_777CuteTommymyedward12nan_10m-g19sanjuleeRohini20shivangi783dimpzzLakshmi86doosheeka--jassi--dhrashteeteri_susanheyy_babyyanshimanshimaanmishtilody$ara_$hachi-Humera-iqbals4everdreamy4everbluedreamz953Cutee999puthmaanujaanu-shamima-cyum321JayaR.ramya-gurtian.-wild-untamedtigressRocks.Dhara286pearlnats0101mayaparidevishreeMsMovieloverjssoodjeyanthi123anmirzapayal.gupta177daisydee425deepa111paponeconmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94wajiha-1ramaheshbasicquestion118myprideblueopalsanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1ambbihaesha143alicia212-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherrykooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11charmed onesswetha10SahSahhinal_maaneett_areebrsroopalimuskanpShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-impoojavermalehrabba12chavvi16Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-pickachu-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.Junglebee.CookieMonster.Donnaa

riyaanu87 Senior Member
riyaanu87
riyaanu87

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
so sad yaar... feeling so sorry for geet

FireSafireFireekooliio

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey sana.........m missing ur PM

hey keya...how many parts u going to update??????????

pls do reply else i will go to sleep..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostnauntamedtigresskooliioFireSafireFiree

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
OMG Tat is so heart breakin update, cant believe maan jst ruind her life in a matter of few minutes, d incident which killd his love of life he has commitd d same crime. M eagerly waitin plz keyama update soon.

kooliioFireSafireFiree

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

loved it dear....

Edited by XXXYYYZZZ - 23 December 2010 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
MAAN YOU IDIOT BEING MAD YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING RAPE
YOU SURELY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS ................................................

MAAN   IF I WAS GEET I SURELY WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU................

LOVELY UPDATE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Go to top