Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 35)

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
love it..
do continue plz.
thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
keyams which one u updating abhi dear???

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

part 5

Geet- my room door.
Maan- you live next door to me?
Geet- ha baba! I have told you that.
Maan- have you.
Geet nodes....
Geet drags him from one place to another. Trying to make him active again.
Geet- can you play basketball.
Maan wasn't sure what to say... Could he play???
Geet- you are not sure?
Maan nodes...
Geet- we will see... Geet gives him a lesson demonstration. Maan stood there. He was wearing a loose baggy trouser and a t- shirt. While Geet on her slware.
Geet- hmm... I won't be able to play on this cloths!
Maan agrees. He had no clue what she was talking about.
Geet repeats again. He nodes bluntly. Then she asks question...
Geet- why I can't play on this cloths maan?
Maan jerks his shoulder indicating I don't know. Still staring at the ball that laid on the court.
Geet- maan...
Maan really didn't bother to concentrate...
Geet jerks him...
He was lost in the ball for some reason. Geet was a bit worried so she decided not to change. She takes her dupatta off & leaves it in the side.

Geet picks the ball up and starts to bounce... Maan looks at her for while... Then he joins....
Geet- your challenge is to take the ball way from me.
Maan- oh... Umm....
Geet- don't worry. It's simple.
Maan nodes...
To start with Geet passes him the ball and tells him to dribble.
It took him sometime to get used to it... But Geet kept forcing him which eventually paid off...
Geet- now you try to take the ball off me....

Geet was winning for first few rounds but after while it changed. Maan was competitive. Aggressive. He clearly have showed he knew how to play. He was restraining his memory.
Geet smiles...
After 1 hour or 2... Ball was no where near geet. It was maan who was playing. One score after another...
Geet gets Irritated. He was too good.
Geet- unfair... She shouts....
Maan stops instantly...
Geet sat in the middle... Maan cones up and sits opposite of her... Curious to know why it was unfair. He did exactly what she have told him.
Geet- you are too good.
Maan liked that.
Geet- too fast....
Maan also liked that.
Geet- too quick...
Both were panting as they ran across the whole court for more then enough.
Geet- you didn't even let me score a single goal.
Maan felt guilty.
Geet- but....
Maan looks up.... But?
Geet- but I like that....
Geet snatches the ball and runs up to the court...
Geet- you shouldn't have trusted me. She giggles... And scores....
Maan didn't like that. She tricked him.
He stood up and went to his room... Geet looked back for him.... There was no maan.
Geet- maan! Maan.... Maan.... She shouts.
Maan could here her shouting his name. But he decided to ignore. Geet was unfair in game. She was the one who gave her a lecture about fairness and now she....

Geet walks in to his room... No maan to be seen. Geet started to get scared. The door was locked. So he was in the room.
Geet- maan.... Agar ap 10 second ki andar Bhar nahi nikale.... I will be angry at you.... Geet realizes why he might be mad... So she decided to try out....
Geet- it was just a game. We were having fun.
Maan listens... He wasn't sure how to react. React nicely or ruddily.
Geet- fine! If you want me to leave I will go....
Geet opens the door to leave... But suddenly maan comes from behind her sliding his hand on her either side of the waist and locks the door....
Geet jumps with his sudden closeness.... She could feel his chest against her back. Sending a chill down her body. She twists her self round instantly trying to avoid any physical contact...

The whole room was silent... She looks up in his eyes... Maan wasn't moving or removing his gaze from her…

next- geet is shocked….

hay u all loving all the comments… ok now wonder why she is shock…. i will be bc 2 mx with this intizzar and my new ff my dark lover or idk… i was thinking about doing my innocent love again lol… so...… it will be updated like esoteric love :D

pls pls pls do lv some lovely comments and the like button

xxx

The following 205 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelipsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05sad777sheffsan1989geeta1803swati2011Candy_jscanongeetozzainabzeeqsinia.123vidz.manirajaahhhsree12fatiya52110ReahRajsansheen99gurti227rania786gagsykasturi11zazoy12A8406krishna.payal956fizza25LoveManeetasmi123trendyfriendsmaaneet93nithi07bhakbhartifanblessednimkinnosaweet-parialu5123choudhary.ashreya satishbdaslakshmisalvadinonabebusaadi88optimismAyesha_MSKprizaguru-ki-dewaanihansasmazebronicscyberprincessmons_mbYellowtullipsbono_jostnadiyachillpallavisarkarsana.saba7avemsakadafipiyushipadamjotKashish9687Moon002drashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.sweet-mishtyimli95shruthiruchsanitha_tootyangelic-eyesaashi14april12neha512its_me-eiya-my_maan_geetCuteTommystar_777sanjuleemyedward12amreenshameemm-g19Lakshmi86richiiiiidimpzzshivangi783123prithacherieLoverdhrashteeanshimanshimaanmishtiteri_susansweet_mittalEimenEnchantedheyy_babyykellzbobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--reea88Tishuucharlie1950lodytrishapdreamy4ever$ara_$hachibluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhCutee999iqbals4everpushpiBadGirlKiss-maankimishti--shamima-maanujaanuuntamedtigressSimplyAparajita.ramya-gurtian.-wild-JayaRninaviRocks.Dharagangesegb286pearlMsMovieloveranmirzanats0101mayaparijssoodpayal.gupta177priya_ya1408jeyanthi123kshubhangideepa111daisydee425-indu-Ramharipaponecon-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everbasicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94ramaheshmrk-1luv_DDwajiha-1iMadzambbihasanu3108Doracakeblueopalviny_queensheena_12komlikaalicia212-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherrytehzeeb25-Prithi-vrsharmaesha143Sofnamitzi11mchoprasweet scorpiorsroopalimaansee-Sanjana-hinal_maaneet-afsha-kooliioSahSahswetha10charmed onesdivareenacraziekudiAsh1991Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_SharmeenLuvsGCSecretSapphireimpoojavermalehrchavvi16Madhuri53-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-_BlackPearl_khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.Donnaa

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Awe loved theupdates and liking the boding between the two and yeh it's cleared up that sameera wasn't bad and makes my suspicion grow on maans step mum but I'm not sure there's more to it then we know and awe the basketball match was cute and awe maan is too cute anyways great updates and continue soon Smile

Edited by -shamima- - 21 December 2010 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressFireSafireFireecharmed ones.CookieMonster.

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
may be maan tries to kiss her or kissed her..thats why geet is shockedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed onesFireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
wow......
loved it........

FireSafireFiree

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
now ur cheating babes we can lose anything for ESOTERIC LOVEWinkBig smile ok fine u update intezar,and innocent love then all we seek for is maaneet passion but pls dont shorten this one keyams the story is so gripping wat u mean u just gonna update 2 parts max plz no yar plzzzzzzzzzzzzz,CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyaSimplyAparajitakomlikacharmed onesFireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
awesome............like basketball game of maaneet...........y is geet shockConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed onesFireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

Go to top