Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 (Page 18)

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
really loved tht geet is maan's doctor
hope she helps him come out of his illness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
who is up for another one/???
xxxx
loving all the comments bythe way :D
i will reply lol.
xxxxxxx

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanlove_lavnyaAyesha_MSKcyberprincessmaaneetfan123-LOVE-Arshi-dimpzzRohini20dhrashteebluedreamz953mrk-1basicquestion1Rocks.Dharasweet scorpiomitzi11charmed ones

hermoini Goldie
hermoini
hermoini

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
as always u rock keyama ....u sure u gonna wrap this up in 5 parts ...seeems nice story line ..u must exceed further ....lets wait nd read ....hw come u always land up with fresh topics ...??do update more would love to read MSK s reactions ....nd yah thank God it was sameera nd nt geet ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

hermoini Goldie
hermoini
hermoini

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

who is up for another one/???
xxxx
loving all the comments bythe way :D
i will reply lol.
xxxxxxx

me always .....btw whats up with intezaar ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123-LOVE-Arshi-untamedtigresssanu3108FireSafireFiree

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
me always up for ur updates....missed them horribly for past few days....but nw u r looking lyk making it up wid a total new cncpt wid updates!!! Plz update ur other ff's also..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

*~The Bitter Truth*~

X-Mas Special

part 2

After few fraction of second of observing me he started to scream madly- go way! Go way... Go way.
Geet wasn't surprised. She met many people Like this. But he was just a bit too loud. And aggressive.
Maan holds her by hand and drags her to the door.
All the Servants tries to rush in... They were shaking.
Geet stops them.. Telling them not to come in.
Maan forcefully pushes her to the wall.
She bangs her head. Geet screams in pain. Blood start to come out.
Maan instantly comes close to her and holds her head. Stopping the blood.

There face was mere incise way. Maan looks in to geets shocking eyes. She was in pain but not petrified. He observes her eyes for a while... Like there was something different. Odd....

Maan shouts- help! Help...
It was weird. Geet was heart. But he was in pain.
Servants rushes in with first aid.
Geet takes it and tells them to get out.

Geet- you hurt me. Now you fix it.
She acts cross.
Geet walks to his bed and sits down. Maan takes the first aid box. Geets takes everything out giving him instruction what to do. And he does without any habitation. He was scared. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

Maan gently applies everything. He didn't say a word.
Usually all the nurse are so brutal with him. It forces him to go violent. But Geet disn't react.

Geet smiles at him.
Geet- all done.
Maan nodes.
Geet- thank you.
Maan starts to walk off. Geet holds him by his hand. Sit.
SHe pats on the bed. Maan hesitated. He didn't say much.... Just observed her. She was weird...

Geet- do you want me to go?
Maan looks at her with wide eyes. He didn't want her to go. He liked her. She wasn't like his other Dr and nurses.
Maan quickly sits down.
Geet smiles....
Geet- I love those poem.
Maan nodes.
Geet- can you write me one.
Maan doesn't answer. Because each poem was about Sammera.
Geet smiles.
Geet- can I write a poem about you?
Maan didn't react...
Geet- hmm... She walks round his room. Maan looked down but now and then he looks at her.
Geet- love this poem... Wait here I will be back...
Maan- don't go.
Geet turns round instantly. Shocked... Surprise.... She was praising her work... It must be good!!!! She smiles. Come with me.
She hands her hand towards him...
Maan observes her hand.... Hesitating....

Everyone was surprised outside. He was acting normal. Not in his high temper like usual.

Maan holds her hand... Geet takes him out...
Geet- is there any other room?
Servants nodes
Geet- take me there.
Maan holds her hand tight and flows Geet.
Geet walks in to one of the room... It was empty...
Geet- do you like this room? I really didn't like your other room. It was dark.
Maan nodes...
Geet opens the window... Letting the fresh air in... Then opens the garden door...
Mr John walks in...
Maan walks to the garden lost....

John- that's amazing.
Geet- I didn't like the way you kept him all this time.
John- I think you are right. But Avantika insist.
Geet- could I move to the next door. I will be able to keep an close eyes on him. Its going to be easy to treat him.
John- thank you so much.
Geet- he is my patient now. No needs to thanks!...

Geet makes few calls... Maan stood outside... Staring at the sky... He wasn't sure what to expect. Was he happy or sad.... He could visualize sams face... Like she was there in front of him.

Geet brings in decorator. She shows everything to maan to choose out his favorite to decorate his room.

Maan still didn't say a word or choose. He just sat there staring at some designee.... He didn't like any or react.... Geet decides to do everything she decorates everything....

After 2 whole day Geet brings maan in... He was surprised it wasn't black and White like his old room... It was colorful. There was a whole area for him to write his poem...
He looks at Geet.
Geet smiles...
Geet- I will be back in few hours... Now you enjoy your room.
Geet smiles... She was about to leave but maan holds her back.
Geet understood what he wanted. She walks in with him... Geet didn't stop talking while he listens. He liked it. That was the first time someone ever talked to him this much... He couldn't stop listening.... He was acting like a baby.... But he loved listening to her voice. To be precise he loved Anyones voice.... But no one ever spoken to him.... Not like her...

After 3 hours...

Geet- now I have to go. I will be back in 2 hours.
Maan didn't want her to go. Then out of the bloom maan spoke.... It's been a week since geet hard his voice... And even that was help!
Maan- Tum aogi na bapas?
Geet looked at maan in shock.... He actually spoke. Normal. Perfect.
Geet smiles- bilkul. Me tomhare baju bale kamre me rahungi. I need to get my cloths.
Maan nodes...

Servants came in to give his afternoons medication... He refused as usual.

Avantika came in to make sure he takes her specific medication. She have been giving him the wrong medication for several month.... Making sure he will never ever be better again.... And that was working very well. He became more aggressive and violent.

Maan hugs her tight as tears rolls down his eyes. He always loved his mum. She was the one who look afters him since the day she came in this house.

Avantika on the other hand didn't like this at all. Extremely annoyed with this improvement in Maans health. And that also within a week. If this carries on he surly will be better.... Which she didn't want at all. No way she could risk this.

Maan didn't move after avntika mom left. He staid in the same position. Waiting for geet....

As Geet was about to enter avantika stops her...
Geet- good afternoon mam. He is improving very well.
Avantika- thank you so much. And also here is the medication for him.
She hands a box full of medication.
Avantika- I will bring in medication every month. I also want him to get better soon as possible.
Geet looks at the box. Nun of the medication was labeled in a proper way...or the name. Geet takes it... She opens it and looks at some of the label... It was the right one. She smiles. After Avantika left she takes the tablets out... In her surprise it was different saps. She have worked with pharmacist and knows exactly what the tablet should look like. It didn't seem like the right one.
She didn't want to take the risk. She brought whole new drugs.

Geet setels in next door to maan.
After freshen up she walks in Maans room with the medication.
Geet- hello... What you been up to?
Geet walks in with a smile and puts the medication on the self.
Geet- did you have nice two hours?
Maan didn't say a word.
Geet- how was it maan?
Maan looked angry.
Geet walks up to him... There was poem he have written... Out of surprise it wasn't about Sammera it was about her...
Geet reads in great concentration.
Geet- this is amazing....
Maan sat there with angry eyes... Ripping the paper in his hand...
Maan- you are late.
Geet looks at him in surprise... Late??? She thought... Hmm...
Maan- you are hour late.
Geet- oh! Ha... Meri friend...
Maan- do you know how worried I was he shouts... Geet jumped with a sudden change of mood.... He pushes her against the wall. Geet looked at him petrified... Few nurses runs in.... Geet gave them an eye look for not to come close. She wanted to see his madness....
Geet- ha... I had to...
Maan- you don't care about me. Do you know how worried I was...
Geet jumps again... Geet didn't take it seriously as he was her patient.
Maan- you don't care for me at all....
Geet- sorry! She holds her ear. Promise I won't be late again.

hay you all? :D i hope you all liking this?

xxx

well i have open a new facebook Acc? LOL? i was scared to giv my real one? but pls pls pls do add me? or giv me ur link i will add u :D

xxx

this is specially for IF?. so do add me :D

xxx

Facebook link

xx

LOVING ALL THE COMMENTS

XX

[email protected]

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 20 December 2010 at 3:35pm

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989swati2011attitudeshyrashmidiveCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajgeetozsinia.123kavitamundharafatiya52110gurti227sansheen99sree1201leotheliongagsybpinkykasturi11zainah320krishna.A8406payal956srosa18asmi123LoveManeetraju73wifey90choudhary.aTinkJiasaragulmaaneet93shreya satishlakshmisalvadinonabebuAyesha_MSKsaweet-parialu5123KavyaNaik123nithi07bhakbhartifanblessednimhansasmazebronicscyberprincessguru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsbono_jostnadiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123mamatha.sana.saba7avempallavisarkarpiyushipadamjotMoon002Kashish9687sandhyabanojMaangeetlove7shruthiruchsangelic-eyesimli95adorableshaitananitha_tootyaashi14ReelyROSExxapril12sahibasharmaprabha75its_meneha512HADmishti-eiya-sanjuleenan_10m-g19star_777CuteTommysiroililymy_maan_geetdimpzz-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783myedward12cool_gal17Lakshmi86bobbydolldoosheekacherieLover123pritha--jassi--jennifer1993reea88anshimanshimaanmishtiSujata77trishapcharlie1950lodyEimenEnchantedheyy_babyySaVnikellzdhrashteeteri_susandreamy4ever$ara_$hachiIqbal Neha1pushpiiqbals4everbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniBadGirlKissfebinyusuffputh-sann-Cutee999.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanucyum321-maankimishti--shamima-gangesegb-wild-untamedtigressSimplyAparajitaJayaRMsMovieloverangel_smilyjssoodnats0101mayaparianmirzapayal.gupta177priya_ya1408jeyanthi123kshubhangidaisydee425deepa111meettubasicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shrutikrati5Krishnaluv94ramaheshRocks.Dharamaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-paponeconambbihasanu3108DoracakeNoorFatimamrk-1wajiha-1iMadzesha143blueopalcute-alyalicia212tehzeeb25punjabi.princessweet cherry-TeriMalang-sheena_12charmed onesswetha10kooliioSahSahsweet scorpio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusymitzi11divareenapop77muskanpmaanseeshah10--aarthi--t_areebhinal_maaneetShalve..shreyaa..Ash1991maanmeet16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaaratqimpoojavermalehrchavvi16Madhuri53_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillipickachudumasfelicitysmoak.Krishna_Souravnotfadedaway.hayaat.Donnaa

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

superb part.............loved it..... will u update anymore today?????????? plzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooon

Edited by XXXYYYZZZ - 20 December 2010 at 11:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostnam-g19-LOVE-Arshi-untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I m lovin it! No words to appreciate, simply amazin plz cont asap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

Go to top