~*The Bitter Truth*~ X-ms Special.part 13 pg 87 - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago

same hereπŸ˜†.........it feels like festivals when i was in india(way back)..........but here every day is same........nothing special either😭.......... i use to love maggie...............but by eating everyday when my parents were awayπŸ˜†.......cant even stand the sight of maggie........ u n mina r going to meet tomorrow.......thts great πŸ˜ƒ

yeah we had chat on phone bout geet epi and then on skype yesterday..we r planning to meet...

hey yesterday epi was amazing....js after that mina called me and we talked bout this around 45 min...m waiting for today epi..maneet wer so cute and geet saying I LUV U to maan ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update Please update please update please update

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
RES   YEPEEEEEEEEEEEE...πŸ˜ƒ

EDITED ABOUT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved to seeMAAN  back to normal and and and his pure love for geet........loved their togetherness.....I wish avantika sin disclosed soon and BABAJI ...pls pls pls save geet from her till then...

hey keya r u going to update morrreeee parts now???????

and hows u celebrating christmas eve????????

love ya loads for such a wonderful updates...KEEP IT UP πŸ‘πŸΌ babes!!!!!!!!
Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

same hereπŸ˜†.........it feels like festivals when i was in india(way back)..........but here every day is same........nothing special either😭.......... i use to love maggie...............but by eating everyday when my parents were awayπŸ˜†.......cant even stand the sight of maggie........ u n mina r going to meet tomorrow.......thts great πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

yeah we had chat on phone bout geet epi and then on skype yesterday..we r planning to meet...

hey yesterday epi was amazing....js after that mina called me and we talked bout this around 45 min...m waiting for today epi..maneet wer so cute and geet saying I LUV U to maan ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

maan better say i love too geet😑😑😑😑😑😑............or........else he would have to run for his life from all maneetian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ask mina to update ajeeb dastaan today........
πŸ˜ƒ
love how maan is worried for geet safety.............its so cute  πŸ˜†
loved it awsome one !!! maan recovered ..full proff against avantika !! waiting to see the next update !
Originally posted by komlika

maan better say i love too geet😑............or........else he would have to run for his life from all maneetian πŸ˜†

ask mina to update ajeeb dastaan today........
πŸ˜ƒ

i keep bugging her to update ajeeb dastaan and today also m going to do the same...hehehehe

i wish today we will have update πŸ˜ƒ

m going to call her and then find out and i will surelly tell bout u..πŸ˜‰..shayad itni demand ke bad vo kar hi de...
just clicking on to see more new updates .Simply awesome .
i keep bugging her to update ajeeb dastaan and today also m going to do the same...hehehehe

i wish today we will have update πŸ˜ƒ

m going to call her and then find out and i will surelly tell bout u..πŸ˜‰..shayad itni demand ke bad vo kar hi de...
[/QUOTE]

bug her extra from my side too........may be tht will helpπŸ˜†.........she had us two in party dancing.......u with armaan....me n rahul..........if muskan found out about this rahul toh gaya kamse 🀣