Posted: 13 years ago
I know it's kind of wierd but don't u guys think Kamal Khan likes rini because when she got eliminated he was crying and how he's always singing sad songs now, but i don't know wats going on between them just felt like sharing, wat do guys think?
🤣

No they were just good friends.
Their good friends
They became best friends after they performed together
They do not like each other LOL
Originally posted by peace224

I know it's kind of wierd but don't u guys think Kamal Khan likes rini because when she got eliminated he was crying and how he's always singing sad songs now, but i don't know wats going on between them just felt like sharing, wat do guys think?
Jab jaago tab sawera.
Actually Rini has addressed him on various occasion as "talented kid" ... she has even asked her fans on facebook to vote for him.....she really finds him very talented and supports him. Just because one cries over one's elimination does not mean they are in love with him/her...don't we all at one point or time get emotional or even cry seeing our favorite get eliminated :)
@Awww - My old username is on your siggy 😳
I agree with Awww
why does people turn contestants into couples all the time?

FRIENDS is the key word!
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

@Awww - My old username is on your siggy 😳
what do you mean? I have two siggies...which one is your old user name and what is particulary in the siggy that makes it your old user name? ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Sniti Fan list haha

SweetDesi09 (=
awwww ðŸ˜Š